Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Desperate For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperate For Job (240 Views)

DESPERATE FOR A JOB THIS JANUARY? / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate For Job by Dj8064209091: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Am feeling terribly pitied to myself as a father who can't get a reasonable paying job upon all my knowledge in a lot of jobs. I had managed two filing stations, and managed a section of hotel, also a teacher.......I had never had issues in any of the jobs apart from the fact that I left my family to do such work and my wife gave me condition, that for her to come and stay with me, that I must get her a job that pays at least N40,000 to enable her to stay with me, yet the jobs I did never given me chance or space to go looking for teaching job for her in Rivers State.....Pls now am ready to let off the hook of joblessness, am also a professional driver and computer operator, I would so much appreciate any assistance given to me here to get any job associated to all I mentioned, in addition, I read Public Administration and Management, I served since 2015/2016 (kogi state) pls help me, this is my number 080 6420 9091.... embarassedAm feeling terribly pitied to myself as a father who can't get a reasonable paying job upon all my knowledge in a lot of jobs. I had managed two filing stations, and managed a section of hotel, also a teacher.......I had never had issues in any of the jobs apart from the fact that I left my family to do such work and my wife gave me condition, that for her to come and stay with me, that I must get her a job that pays at least N40,000 to enable her to stay with me, yet the jobs I did never given me chance or space to go looking for teaching job for her in Rivers State.....Pls now am ready to let off the hook of joblessness, am also a professional driver and computer operator, I would so much appreciate any assistance given to me here to get any job associated to all I mentioned, in addition, I read Public Administration and Management, I served since 2015/2016 (kogi state) pls help me, this is my number 080 6420 9091....

(1) (Reply)

Live In Nanny Urgently Needed / Urgent Vacancy: Telecomms Company Required Retail Sales Executive _ibadan / Freelance Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.