Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) (43369 Views)

2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident / Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by midehi2(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Blueelf:

Exactly oo

Some Nigerians have their minds enslaved to think that the whites are tin gods that can do no wrong
Their wrong is one in a million, how about your wrong, is there any good thing coming out...NO, only corruption and backwardness undecided
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Blueelf: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
midehi2:

Their wrong is one in a million, how about your wrong, is there any good thing coming out...NO, only corruption and backwardness undecided

I am a proud Nigerian. I only have one country. And I love my country

smiley
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by midehi2(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Blueelf:

I am a proud Nigerian. I only have one country. And I love my country

smiley
Enjoy
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

grin You are funny.

Don't you think you are the funny one? Since you can't differentiate between the two scenarios.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

Don't you think you are the funny one? Since you can't differentiate between the two scenarios.

grin Honestly you are funny lol. Differentiate grin grin grin
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

grin Honestly you are funny lol. Differentiate grin grin grin

I agree that i am funny. But you are clowning! grin. Its only a clown that will not see the difference in both situations. undecided
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

I agree that i am funny. But you are clowning! grin. Its only a clown that will not see the difference in both situations. undecided

One was so awful that six people lost their lives while the other managed to stay alive.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Amayabor1: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

One was so awful that six people lost their lives while the other managed to stay alive.

Both scenarios are not the same oga. Can't you comprehend? One involved the Uganda army, the other involved retired US military personnel (US army personnel were not involved).

Na wa o
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Amayabor1:

Both scenarios are not the same oga. Can't you comprehend? One involved the Uganda army, the other involved retired US military personnel (US army personnel were not involved).

Na wa o

And the retired United States of America military personnel had 6 of their personnel dead while the Uganda army managed to stay alive.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

And the retired United States of America military personnel had 6 of their personnel dead while the Uganda army managed to stay alive.

Yes. You should be comparing the US army with the Ugandan army and retired US army personnel with retired Ugandan army personnel.

If retired US army personnel died in a plane crash, can retired ugandan army personnel still even fly a plane? That's if they even know how to even fly a plane before.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Amayabor1:

Yes. You should be comparing the US army with the Ugandan army and retired US army personnel with retired Ugandan army personnel.

If retired US army personnel died in a plane crash, can retired ugandan army personnel still even fly a plane? That's if they even know how to even fly a plane before.

Lol.....anyway I send my sympathies to the families of the 6 dead retired US Army personnels.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by timesuploaded: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. These are planes used in an Airshow, not the military. I’m sorry that you don’t know the difference.
Lol. Teacher don't teach me nonsense because the person wey you teach yesterday don die today...look our teacher na oyinbo- Fela Kuti....see how excited you are that your tax money was used for exhibition instead of protecting you
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Lol.....anyway I send my sympathies to the families of the 6 dead retired US Army personnels.

Good man!
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. These are planes used in an Airshow, not the military. I’m sorry that you don’t know the difference.

You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Honestly.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by TheSourcerer: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Now that's is the real entertainment. It's a shame lives were lost

Hi hello random text to remind you to smile , trust me it helps, breathe deep and breathe out even longer , you’re gonna be alright you’ll see smiley
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by SlyFoxx4Life: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

So you can reply this guy that does nothing but troll you but won’t even dignify me, your biggest fan and supporter on here, with a response?

You’re not being fair but it’s all good sha. Hope you having a wonderful day?
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Onolulu: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Whether it's a plane use for Airshow or one use to carry ammunition, aren't they supposed to be designed to minimize such destruction?
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by Onolulu: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

So you can reply this guy that does nothing but troll you but won’t even dignify me, your biggest fan and supporter on here, with a response?

You’re not being fair but it’s all good sha. Hope you having a wonderful day?

Because she sees you for what you are; asslicker. You're asslicking a woman on a public forum and embarrassing yourself.
Re: 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Onolulu:

Because she sees you for what you are; asslicker. You're asslicking a woman on a public forum and embarrassing yourself.
LMAO. If you don’t know the history between me and that person then shut the fvck up and mind your damn business you son of a worthless whoree. You think everything here is serious or I am seriously relying and random women on a faceless forum for sex? Go get your head examined you worthless piece gutter filth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.