Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (892 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / How many languages are in your state? / Ekpeye And Ogba Ethnic Groups Are From Igbo Hinterland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 7victor(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Moving freely is nothing

Why are northerners allowed to move around armed with knives everywhere

A southerner can't even move around with a knife in the south talk more of North
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Being from SA, growing up I heard stories of how Zulus are stubborn and cheeky, Vendas are diabolical, Tsongas are dirty, Coloureds are violent, Afrikaners are racist, and that Xhosas are loud and like exaggeration.

But now that I'm older, I've realized that those things are just stereotypes and not entirely true.. just because a small group of people from a certain tribe have a habit of doing something, it doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the tribe.

1 Like

Re: . by 7victor(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
illicit:
Moving freely is nothing

Why are northerners allowed to move around armed with knives everywhere

A southerner can't even move around with a knife in the south talk more of North

Ok sir. Thanks
Re: . by 7victor(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Samantha123:
Being from SA, growing up I heard stories of how Zulus are stubborn and cheeky, Vendas are diabolical, Tsongas are dirty, Coloureds are violent, Afrikaners are racist, and that Xhosas are loud and like exaggeration.

But now that I'm older, I've realized that those things are just stereotypes and not entirely true.. just because a small group of people from a certain tribe have a habit of doing something, it doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the tribe.

Ok. Thanks
Re: . by isan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Growing up i heard how they eat people in igboland and I'm always terrified
Re: . by AutomaticMotors: 2:10am On Nov 22, 2022
isan:
Growing up i heard how they eat people in igboland and I'm always terrified
grin

It is true to some extent o...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before Securing Niger Delta, Yaradua Should Secure The Killers Of The North / Interprete Your Local Names In English / 4 Gang-rape Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.