Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno (2684 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Newton2024: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
‘Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno’ – Ibrahim Turaki

The Muslim-Muslim price tag selection being picked through the All Progressives Congress forward of the 2023 election is analysed to be a strategic plan to win the following year election. The Former Governor of Jigawa state, Ibrahim Saminu Turaki has argued that Asiwaju has no longer in point of fact made a sensible selection along with his working mate candidature. He defined in Arise TV interview that the Muslim-Muslim price tag isn’t an in depth Nationwide unfold price tag.

He mentioned, ”What complicates issues now could be that Regional politics is coming again at the side of tribal and non secular politics. If I had been Bola Tinubu, I would possibly not have selected from Borno. He selected from Borno enclave as a working mare. In Borno state, 40 p.c are Southern Borno other people which has massive phase of Christians and different minorities that hasn’t ever been allowed through the Kanuris to be governor in Borno.

To be very sensible, Asiwaju is my good friend however he has misplaced 40% votes of people who find themselves minorities and Christians in Borno state. So it is a Kanuri and a Yoruba price tag which means that they do not have the Nationwide unfold.”
https://ghananews.co.uk/2022/11/13/asiwaju-is-my-friend-but-he-has-lost-40-christians-minorities-votes-in-borno-ibrahim-turaki/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by OsunOriginal: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newton2024:
‘Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno’ – Ibrahim Turaki

https://ghananews.co.uk/2022/11/13/asiwaju-is-my-friend-but-he-has-lost-40-christians-minorities-votes-in-borno-ibrahim-turaki/

grin grin grin grin grin grin
40% of what? How many Christians are in Borno.

Next topic joor

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by AntiTerrorist: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newton2024:

We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by 10mobile: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by JoeNL22(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obi Is Cumin!

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Macphenson: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
okoo, very interesting
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Urheadmaster(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi Is Cumin!

Of course.

He has to cum while pounding your mother toto tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Penguin2: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newton2024:
/

Please Op, if you are the one that wrote this, please stop blogging.

What kind of Almajiri English are you using to write like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Think9ja(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Okwyjesus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

I will vote my faith first in this election. Even if l have lgbo muslim on ballot.

I won't vote tribe l will vote my faith. Another muslim after Buhari is an insult to Christianity.

Muslims won't allow that why should l

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by floret23(f): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor
He said 'including minorities.' More so, not all Bornu muslims will vote muslim-terrorist ticket of APC.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by ololufemi: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

Nobody is too sure about anyone winning because enough permutations and recalculations are being thrown as the days gring on.

Whoever thinks the Christians comprising of Catholics, Anglicans and Protestants in Borno Adamawa and the smaller Christian communal parts of Yobe will vote APC or PDP is drinking Kunu mixed with Burukutu.

Bauchi is out of the way and will go the way of PDP because of its strong Fulani demographic except for the small Christian Community made up mostly of Catholics, ECWA and COCIN denominations.

Regarding Borno, the Northern part consisting of the Kanuris will go the way of APC but the Southern Borno Christians consisting of the Magi, Lassa, Michika Uba, Askira, Gwoza, Limankara and Bura tribes in that State will vote Obi because of the influence of the Catholic Church. Same for the Christian part of Adamawa (Remember that the first Governor under this 4th Republic, Boni Haruna is a Christian). The ECWA and COCIN denominations across Adamawa, Yobe, Borno and Bauchi will go the way of Obi.

Kwankwanso and his Shekarau group will takeover Kano, parts of Katsina and even Kaduna though Southern Christian Community in Kaduna will vote majorly for Obi.

The battleground will gradually shift to the Middle Belt zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by tempest01(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

You are part of the dumbies that they have projected fake numbers on and you swallow it.

No wonder they refuse to put religion in the next planned census.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Of course.
He has to cum while pounding your mother toto tongue

See this crying pig.

Tinubu will never be President.

Nigerians vote wisely.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by PeterObi4LP: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

Someone who is a past governor of the state is telling you 40%, and you seat down in that small brown roof doubting him. Make una continue until reality dawn on una.

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Chiefwhip01: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Apc is a demonic party of rogues and thieves,
Muslim-muslim ticket is an insult to Christians,
Nigeria will be great again, vote wisely vote peter obi for president.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nlfpmod Mynd44 my ogas, food don land

Tinubu have been rejected all around the north
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Newkingy: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

You dey wyne me. Oga ooh!
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

Comprehension is really hard for urchins
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Igbodicool(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
APC and Tinubu Urchins are still doing seek and hide...

The obvious will hit them come February '23
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Ahmedie28(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Yoruba Christian has never voted APC Presidential candidate,so your votes are nothing but 2%, which a ward in North can cancel.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by DukeofUmueri247: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Yoruba Christian has never voted APC Presidential candidate,so your votes are nothing but 2%, which a ward in North can cancel.
Even the Northerners are not voting for Asiwaju over their own son..
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by rolams(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor

There are many christians in Borno state, they only bear Muslim names. You see something like Daudu James, Ibrahim Chinda, iliyas Dauda and more.

I am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmm,Nigeria is on it way to development but it's problem are the people dwelling in it,i don't know how religion swayed it's way into the criteria of politics. You christians have a useless guilty and jealous conscience.Mind you,i don't support tinubu or any other politicians.Have we forgotten how God tested us and left us with our selfish decision??
We all supported buhari and God left us with our decision and made us suffer for it.
The right thing to do is to BEG GOD FOR THE LEADER and leave the affairs to Him.Let God give us the best leader IRRESPECTIVE of his tribe and religion.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by unclejb2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor
Borno has over 1m christians. The drug baron is heading for permanent retirement next year after the election. We would ensure that happens
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Umunze1stSon(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor
Travel and explore other region, you said no that living in a secluded cave is best.
Now see the result.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
So are you telling me those christians with ade,akin,bolu,taiwo etc suppose to be ogun worshippers because of their names??,those name signify their CULTURE not religion. You always tangle hausa and islam together,i don't know why.
rolams:

There are many christians in Borno state, they only bear Muslim names. You see something like Daudu James, Ibrahim Chinda, iliyas Dauda and more.

I am speaking from experience.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by mrvitalis(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor
That's it ignorant people like you don't know borno has like 30 to 40 percentage Christians especially in central and southern borno

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by OsunOriginal: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

That's it ignorant people like you don't know borno has like 30 to 40 percentage Christians especially in central and southern borno

Congratulations to you grin
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by rolams(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ibrahimlagosian:
So are you telling me those christians with ade,akin,bolu,taiwo etc suppose to be ogun worshippers because of their names??,those name signify their CULTURE not religion. You always tangle hausa and islam together,i don't know why.

You don't understand me, I said you won't quickly identify the christians amongst them through their names.

Again, there is nothing like culture in names such as Ibrahim, Musa, Dauda Abdullah and so on in Hausa language. Make more research you will understand. I won't say much on this now.

In Yoruba land, there is always a Muslim name for their children except for those who are new converts or those who doesn't want to use their Muslim names.
Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by Saao(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Next topic joor
lol u don't know that they have up to 40% Christians in Borno? I have a lot of friends from southern Borno and I can attest to this fact

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by OsunOriginal: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Saao:
lol u don't know that they have up to 40% Christians in Borno? I have a lot of friends from southern Borno and I can attest to this fact

When did you do the head count? Religious fanatic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Real Pictures Of Tinubu’s Campaign Flag Off In Jos / Cartoon Of The Day: Eight Years Of Buhari’s Handwork… (Pic) / Most Illuminated Cities In Nigeria At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.