Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food (27255 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Fadila.
Are you looking for a cook that can cook your everyday delicious meals? Do contact me if you're looking for someone to do your cookings for you, anywhere in Anambra state. I cook for both families and individual, males and females, old and young, anyone. I'm available both week days and weekends too.

Thanks!
Re: How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Once i read , simmer or cook for more than 45mins, The Nigerian in me loses interest... I want to taste it though... I love Cheese and everything Italian though

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food by Farfalla(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
This is truly one of the worst forums on the internet. The forum itself isn't the problem but the people in it. The amount of hate-filled, toxic and jealous people on NL is alarming. Somebody cannot open a thread in peace without them running their mouths. Many of them have never heard of Lasagna before or know how it's made but they're in here talking trash like it does them any good.

This forum went to the dogs when the street urchins started accessing the internet and turned this once-respected site into an avenue for trolling and bullying members (particularly those who seem well-to-do).

Lasagna is not the problem of these village people. Your lifestyle is. How dare you not "do" local food?! cheesy
Try this social experiment. Go to the 'Travel' section and post pictures of your experience in the Swiss Alps or anywhere else in Europe and see what happens. You'll be e-crucified by these very bitter things...!

Post more Italian recipes biko. tongue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I can't believe they actually bullied the OP into deleting the pics. Like damn! lipsrsealed

Omooo. Hmmm. The primitive Nigerian in me is fighting against victim-blaming this OP, 'cause e wan be like say na ajebo oyinbo true true, ni gba ti o ti n se lasagna abi what is it called first.

Is it Glory Homemaker abi mariah-Angel abi Ah-nie abi C Hannah dem go bully to delete food pics for this NL? But then people are different sha.

If na foreigner true true, this is really a bad way for us to introduce awa sef o. We really do this one, lmao grin.
Honestly, I feel nothing for the op. They would do same or even worse If a Nigerian or African had gone ahead to post making Oha or Gbegiri soup on a foreign or white forum. They would bully and make you walk the door, I'm very conversant with white dominated forums so I know the deal. The few ones who would try to be open minded will still leave you in doubt. Try visiting some sections of Reddit if you doubt me.

Yeah... Op should have grown some thick skin like we "black monkeys" have to remain on their forums after all she is obviously not new here and knows how to defend herself. It is those who are quick to throw their fellow black nairalanders under the train for a "distressed foreigner" that I blame. Like some white trolls are any better. Lol. cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / Beautiful Cakes For Beautiful Occasions. Kindly Place Your Orders Let's CAKE IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.