Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination (40655 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by naijapips04: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
I dare emilokan to sue for character assasination on the forfeiture of $460K for drugs dealings involvement.

The only lies in their news was that INEC meddled into the drug matter. Everyother thing there is truth. You were involved in drugs dealings and forfeited $460K to US government.

The greatest purveyors of fake news is the tinubu gang.
Urchins have almost destroyed nairaland with lies, fake news, fake reports, misleading headings and so on.
They only gave you a taste of what you do.

You forged a state from INEC? You don't know the amount of trouble you and your IPOB forgers are into. Is that how you plan to forge and announce an election result?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by themanderon: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corruption fighting back. Let's see how it goes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Johel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has vowed to sue some media organisations over alleged fake news and character assassination of his personality.

* Says those spreading fake news like Arisetv, BusinessDay and others will surely meet them in court.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-vows-to-sue-media-orgs-over-fake-news-character-assassination/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Mumu old thief.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by 77up(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, what are you still doing on nairaland?
https://www.nairaland.com/6966852/tinubu-becomes-apc-flag-bearer
That guy has no integrity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by SALIMAN(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tor na for tis nairaland me i first see am o
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by meetme01: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
I don't know how a man can be so secretive that he has no

No known classmate.
No old friend
No neighbour
No colleague at work
Age Fake
LG fake
Fake State of Origin
Fake Birth Name

Well, it can only be in Nigeria. I know very soon, more canker worms will be in the open

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by shinealight(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Latakia:
This is the end of IPOB, Thisday Newspaper, Channel TV, Hero Beer and the TV Station that is trying to Arise. They should ask AIT and Dokpesi. Soludo exposed Obi Pandora few days ago for the next to nothing investments in alcoholic and bakery that didn't benefit Anambra state only for IPOB to attack his hometown in the name of defending Obi Pandora their master.

I hope Peter can swim ooo…..water no sabi presidential candidate!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by jasent(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
We practice things anyhow in this country. Even a mere unbiased journalist practising neutral and all round complete journalism is so hard to come by in a country of over 200million humans. Very unfortunate.

When you decides to throw away your professionalism and neutrality which journalism is known for all over the world because of Political affiliation, interest and for cheap validations/cheers from Obidients kids . This is what you get.

The repercussion of the court issue will be very small and minuscule compare to what will befall them after the election swings in Tinubu's favour next year. They should ask AIT how they found themselves now very useless and insignificant that even the PDP that pushed them into their doom by constantly sponsoring and using the medium to invoked hate and campaign of calmunies against Muhammed buhari in 2015 cant even go to them for sponsor or interview anymore.
Because of how useless they have become in the Political space, newsmedia and journalism world after Buhari started paying them back in their own coins.

Rufai Oseni and David hundeyin in Arisetv and BusinessDay respectively will ended up dragging the two organisation into a very nasty mud if they are not sacked immediately.

2023 is not far. A payback is always deadly. I just hope nobody cry foul when it finally started raining karma. because what you sow is what you reap.

Shut up . Let he go and further expose himself in court.we are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has vowed to sue some media organisations over alleged fake news and character assassination of his personality.

* Says those spreading fake news like Arisetv, BusinessDay and others will surely meet them in court.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-vows-to-sue-media-orgs-over-fake-news-character-assassination/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod
Wow
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Tareq1105: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
deNet:
Lol

E pain dem

In 2014, Tinubu sued AIT / Daar Communication for #500b for running a malicious documentary against his personality. Dokpesi rushed down to Bourdillon to go and prostrate.

Every 4 yrs, media organization must run fowl of their professional calling. All attack has always been Tinubu as if he's the only politician in this country. Probably he's the most influential.

Arise TV & others should get ready for litigation. They are quick to repeatedly talk about his case in US but ignored where US wrote that he was never investigated or indicted anywhere in US.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Latakia:
This is the end of IPOB, Thisday Newspaper, Channel TV, Hero Beer and the TV Station that is trying to Arise. They should ask AIT and Dokpesi. Soludo exposed Obi Pandora few days ago for the next to nothing investments in alcoholic and bakery that didn't benefit Anambra state only for IPOB to attack his hometown in the name of defending Obi Pandora their master.
he doesnt do drugs and he didnt forfeit 460k pounds..he does normal biz and made his money legitimately..his daughters are not littered across all markets in Lagos collecting daily tax.they are happily married..he doesn't have 8 bullion van stocked with currencies in his backyard...I can go on and on..have u bought fuel today...imagine who gave us Buhari now wants to be Buhari for another 8 years..is new Buhari going to change lia Mohammed...osinbanjo and all the clowns who are his boys..he gave to the old Buhari...whoever is still suporting apc at this time will die a terrible death cuz those that died that werent fortunate to live ..may thier blood kill all apc supporters amen
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by heysquare(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
I dare emilokan to sue for character assasination on the forfeiture of $460K for drugs dealings involvement.

The only lies in their news was that INEC meddled into the drug matter. Everyother thing there is truth. You were involved in drugs dealings and forfeited $460K to US government.

Urchins have almost destroyed nairaland with lies, fake news, fake reports, misleading headings and so on.

Ask Alex Dopkesi of AIT wha happened to him when he aired Lion of Bourdilon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Let them go and ask Raymond Dokpesi and AIT

shatap what do you know
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Cullinane: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
He should sue all he likes. Only Yorubaland is voting him. We on the other hand outside Yorubaland don't like him at all. Greedy, self-entitled, silly old man.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by osazsky(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice one..let tinubu be fighting media till election..it will keep him busy while obi goes on campaigning from state to state telling us wat he has in stock for us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

APC MEDIA INTIMIDATION

go to court fools

people go dig deeper into the drug baron past as court will ask question and confirm the US documents
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Echoban: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The APC primary he bought with drug money abi

U never said if he bought it, whichever way he becomes the flag bearer should not be d headache.. Stick to ur word bro..

Deactivate and put the devil to shame. Be a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by tafabaloo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

You are free to sponsor one of those false allegations, so that you can be joined in the suit.
Sebi, u don chop belleful grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by unclejb2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:
Sue their ass without any further delay, i want to see ipob's news channels crawling before Asiwaju Jagaban and begging for mercy as AiT did, while i relax with a chill bottle of wine.
any individual or organization that doesn't support Tinubu is either Igbo or ipob.

Shame on you and your drug pushing political bandit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by damkin24(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

SMH
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by xtgozie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Since the dounce mentioned Peter Obi, and, Atiku as paying the media house to defame him, Atiku & Obi should sue him as well, for defamation as well.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Bimpe29: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
That's really an appropriate thing to do.

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Richy4(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
The Onanuga guy is talking about character defamation of Tinubu...

Yet he said that the PDP presidential candidate and labour presidential candidate paid the media to do so.... Does he have a prove to back his claims up....
what if they decides to sue him for that outrageous claims if he can't prove it embarassed
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
It’s about time. They took it too far.

This deliberate campaign of calumny against targeted Presidential candidates by unprofessional and rascally media miscreants must stop.

Regardless, Rufai and his gang of inconsolable pessimists Labour in vain, because the swearing-in of Asiwaju is only a matter of months.

In my submissions since 2014 till few weeks ago on nairaland, I said I have seen about twenty different edited copies of the same document about Tinubu's case in US over drug case in October 1993. Twenty (20) edited copies of the same document on different social media. INEC is a national body. American High Commission is in Nigeria. Deputy High Commissioner is in Lagos. INEC cannot publish any document without verification from the source of the document. This is the main reason President Buhari or Tinubu cannot seek medical attention locally. It is very risky. They can be poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
meetme01:
I don't know how a man can be so secretive that he has no

No known classmate.
No old friend
No neighbour
No colleague at work
Age Fake
LG fake
Fake State of Origin
Fake Birth Name

Well, it can only be in Nigeria. I know very soon, more canker worms will be in the open

he have class mate i personal met few in lagos . when tinubu was the governor
the man confirmed that he grow up with the Man . he mentioned late funsho willams as some of the people who grow up together with
funsho willams parents work in the old NRC company and bola tinubu is not know as bola nor it is tinubu at all

the man primary school certificate do not bear the name bola tinubu at all .
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by uche393: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
let him do his worst, then let the suing spree start!
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by ZINNYBANKS: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
People on here can be so funny can u imagine grin

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Latakia(f): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
he doesnt do drugs and he didnt forfeit 460k pounds..he does normal biz and made his money legitimately..his daughters are not littered across all markets in Lagos collecting daily tax.they are happily married..he doesn't have 8 bullion van stocked with currencies in his backyard...I can go on and on..have u bought fuel today...imagine who gave us Buhari now wants to be Buhari for another 8 years..is new Buhari going to change lia Mohammed...osinbanjo and all the clowns who are his boys..he gave to the old Buhari...whoever is still suporting apc at this time will die a terrible death cuz those that died that werent fortunate to live ..may thier blood kill all apc supporters amen

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Mayorpumpin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
I know very sure that when JAGABAN becomes the president of Nigeria come 2023, he will employ more LABOURERS..And I know they will not LABOUR in vain.. They will be OBIDIENT to asiwaju TINUBU...
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Jogs1900: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lumig:
cry
Good one! I have been watching that AriseTV for some time now. The station needs to be taught how to adhere to the tenets of professional broadcasting.
It is so glaring that the station is built to support the Labour Party and they are not even wise or hiding it
Looking at it,they are even the ones that gave Endsars maximum media attention when it first started.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Felabrity: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu trying to play the victim card came

His own way of avoiding debates
Re: Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination by Gandrova: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, what are you still doing on nairaland?
He is a shameless thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.