Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service (1053 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please Nlanders is anyone aware of this recruitment for Cross River state

Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by KingRay27: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please, after the last phase of Aptitude test and Interaction with the Sterling Bank Talent acquisition team by October ending, has anyone gotten feedback from them concerning the next process
Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by exposition: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
The list of people to be employed have already been issued appointment letters and have been pay roled long ago
Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2022
exposition:
The list of people to be employed have already been issued appointment letters and have been pay roled long ago

Be positive. Apply first and if you're not accepted, take your L in peace. Better jobs will come.
Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by exposition: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Sweetness4:

Be positive. Apply first and if you're not accepted, take your L in peace. Better jobs will come.
I know people that resumed last week aunty and they are getting prepared to be paid!
I was absorbed in 2017 and uptill now no salary had to walk away
No power to argue for this government
Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by eteebanky1: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
exposition:

I know people that resumed last week aunty and they are getting prepared to be paid!
I was absorbed in 2017 and uptill now no salary had to walk away
No power to argue for this government

Lol, no salary since 2017

It's so obvious, your employment was a fake one, but I hope before you secured the fake job you did not pay huge amount of money to the scammer

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The State Civil/public Service by exposition: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
eteebanky1:

Lol, no salary since 2017

It's so obvious, your employment was a fake one, but I hope before you secured the fake job you did not pay huge amount of money to the scammer
Incidentally my name was no 3 on the approval list for my ministry and duly signed and stamped,I do not even have time to bribe any body anywhere and I do not have time to talk to urchins like you on social media enjoy your employment while it last I have moved on to better things,
I know you're from obudu next year is almost here we shall reclaim our state

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Last Nbc Test Result / Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.