Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bulk Data Reseller Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bulk Data Reseller Help (389 Views)

Vtu App With Reseller Option ( 2000+ Bill Payments Included) . / Get A Vtu Platform + Reseller Generation Platforms Today. / Buy Ur Cheapest Data From Direct Reseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Data Reseller Help by devbits: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good afternoon fellow Nigerians, to those into selling of data and airtime, please I need info on how to buy bulk data and resell at prices like 220/GB etc, without using third party apis.

I know about simhosting, but my main issue is how to get the bulk data in cheap and also sell at subsidized rate.

Most people that I know wants to force me to use their apis even though I explained to them what I want.

Please if you have the info, kindly help me
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by bedfordng(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sim hosting is the sure way out to sell cheaper. Most of those using simhosting process are buying the data directly from MTN and then sim host to share it.

They usually buy the highest terabyte plan that cost millions to enable them sell at cheaper price. So if you don't have that kind of cash, then you have no choice than to use API from them. You will lose if you buy lower plan directly from MTN to use simhost. You have to buy the expensive plans and also have other portals to use your portal via API to really make it in this space.
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by devbits: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for this, I appreciate.
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by stanliwise(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
bedfordng:
Sim hosting is the sure way out to sell cheaper. Most of those using simhosting process are buying the data directly from MTN and then sim host to share it.

They usually buy the highest terabyte plan that cost millions to enable them sell at cheaper price. So if you don't have that kind of cash, then you have no choice than to use API from them. You will lose if you buy lower plan directly from MTN to use simhost. You have to buy the expensive plans and also have other portals to use your portal via API to really make it in this space.
how do you currently sell?
mobile phone?
if yes then why not create a collection portal and your phone collect this data and process it.
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by bedfordng(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
stanliwise:

mobile phone?
if yes then why not create a collection portal and your phone collect this data and process it.
Collection portal, how does it work.
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by devbits: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
stanliwise:

mobile phone?
Re: Bulk Data Reseller Help by xeratek: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
devbits:
Good afternoon fellow Nigerians, to those into selling of data and airtime, please I need info on how to buy bulk data and resell at prices like 220/GB etc, without using third party apis.

I know about simhosting, but my main issue is how to get the bulk data in cheap and also sell at subsidized rate.

Most people that I know wants to force me to use their apis even though I explained to them what I want.

Please if you have the info, kindly help me
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Visual Studio Code For Programming / Which NGN Virtual Card Doesn't Have This International Card Limit? / Yomi Omiyale Empowers Africa's Tech Education Through Hagital Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.