Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? (393 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
So I read Tinubu wants to sue Arise Tv, Channels Tv and one other news platform for spreading fake news about him?

Well I see this move as that of drowning man looking for whom to go down with him ..

where is the fake news in our television stations airing tinubu Drug case as released by the United States government?

I think Bola Tinubu wants to destroy what's left of his presidential ambition which has so nose dived.

Tinubu must use his head this time and not shoot himself on the foot.

Nlfpmod this is my opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by PointZerom: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Which head do you want him to use, the one filled with drugs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
PointZerom:
Which head do you want him to use, the one filled with drugs?
Forgive me, I almost forgot na white powder full inside the head grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by Ireportlive: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why don't you post the question with your real name and address with your phone number and DSS would answer your question first thing Monday morning
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
Why don't you post the question with your real name and address with your phone number and DSS would answer your question first thing Monday morning
Arrest me for asking question??

Stop quoting me please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by LeoDeKing: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So I read Tinubu wants to sue Arise Tv, Channels Tv and one other news platform for spreading fake news about him?

Well I see this move as that of drowning man looking for whom to go down with him ..

where is the fake news in our television stations airing tinubu Drug case as released by the United States government?

I think Bola Tinubu wants to destroy what's left of his presidential ambition which has so nose dived.

Tinubu must use his head this time and not shoot himself on the foot.

Nlfpmod this is my opinion
Ipob are shameless.

What are still doing on nairaland? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6966852/tinubu-becomes-apc-flag-bearer

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by Ireportlive: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Arrest me for asking question??

Stop quoting me please

Where did you see arrest kwa?! I said they would provide you with answer you need

Don't start getting scared like Ojuckwu of those days

Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by BRIMBRAM: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Nobody needs to post their names nor address. Anyone on this platform can be fished out at will. I guess you don't know that.
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by Ireportlive: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Nobody needs to post their names nor address. Anyone on this platform can be fished out at will. I guess you don't know that.

Ofcoarse I do, but let's even think he is hiding behind military grade VPN , Socks and RDP,

Since he is certain of his allegations let him come out boldly to get his answers
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by BRIMBRAM: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ofcoarse I do, but let's even think he is hiding behind military grade VPN , Socks and RDP,

Since he is certain of his allegations let him come out boldly to get his answers

Am glad you do. You should understand the difference between an empty vessel and a full one by the noise they make.
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

shatap what do you know
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Where did you see arrest kwa?! I said they would provide you with answer you need

Don't start getting scared like Ojuckwu of those days
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Where Is The "Fake News" In Airing Tinubu Drug Case As Released By U.S Court? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob are shameless.

What are still doing on nairaland? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6966852/tinubu-becomes-apc-flag-bearer

Indeed. The chap you responded to is the most shameless of them all. I even remember when he used to pretend to be Yoruba. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nland Moderators So Biased Like This? / Peter Obi Mentions His Primary And Secondary School Names, Can Tinubu Do Same? / We Only Have Two Tribes In Nigeria - The POOR And The RICH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.