Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Do You Want To Study This Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Want To Study This Course (235 Views)

Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? / Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / If You Are Studying Any Of This Course In Nigeria University, You Are Not In Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Study This Course by Benny93: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nairalander pls help me with this questions pls guys...why do you want to study computing and information system?
Pls anyone that has any ideas or inputs...pls drop it thanks
Re: Why Do You Want To Study This Course by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
It won't help you,there are thousands of people who graduated in that course.Go study MBBS bro.May Allah guide you too
Re: Why Do You Want To Study This Course by Benny93: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=Ibrahimlagosian post=118362039]It won't help you,there are thousands of people who graduated in that course.Go study MBBS bro.May Allah guide you too[/quote
Thanks 4 the respond bt i didn't ask if it will help me or out not...i jst want 2 knw the benefit of the course

(1) (Reply)

Education Is Very Lucrative / How I Got Teaching Assistant Funding In USA| Scholarship Opportunities In USA / Abig Nwankwo Foundation Ceo Congratulates Obi Cubana On Esut Doctorate Degree Aw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.