Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? (224 Views)

Why Have Guys Now Adopted The Pattern Of Impregnanting A Lady Before The Wedding / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Do We Still Have Guys Who Can Wait Till Marriage Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? by ibechris(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
We are almost approaching the end of year 2022 and I remembered many of us had some rethinking of both our financial and behavioral targets for this year 2022.

My question now is how far have u guys fared financially.

Like i remembered,i wrote down how much I intended to make this year 2022 and I was shocked to realised that I had exceeded my target for the year as far back as july 2022.

Below,is my target for the year and how I wrote mine.

Now is the time for us to evaluate our performance.

Wishing u guys good luck.
Re: All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? by raphemmanuel(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:
We are almost approaching the end of year 2022 and I remembered many of us had some rethinking of both our financial and behavioral targets for this year 2022.

My question now is how far have u guys fared financially.

Like i remembered,i wrote down how much I intended to make this year 2022 and I was shocked to realised that I had exceeded my target for the year as far back as july 2022.

Below,is my target for the year and how I wrote mine.

Now is the time for us to evaluate our performance.

Wishing u guys good luck.

Hello good morning, hope you are good.
Just like you said, at every beginning of a new year many people makes some promises to themselves and set target on what they want to achieve, but you know some factors can disrupt the progress when trying to achieve that. It's not all that easy.
You know life is not bed of roses, there are challenges that can throw someone off-balance and engulf all the saved money. But in all we keep hoping for the best.
The year is coming to an end and another new year is about to start and my prayer is that God will keep us all till the end of this year and help us witness another new year.

For me I have saved up to 1.5million, can you please suggest to me a nice business I can venture into that will help me in the coming year.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? by wunmi590(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? by ibechris(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
raphemmanuel:
Hello good morning, hope you are good.
Just like you said, at every beginning of a new year many people makes some promises to themselves and set target on what they want to achieve, but you know some factors can disrupt the progress when trying to achieve that. It's not all that easy.
You know life is not bed of roses, there are challenges that can throw someone off-balance and engulf all the saved money. But in all we keep hoping for the best.
The year is coming to an end and another new year is about to start and my prayer is that God will keep us all till the end of this year and help us witness another new year.

For me I have saved up to 1.5million, can you please suggest to me a nice business I can venture into that will help me in the coming year.
Thanks for your suggestions.

If u are working,u will need paper investment such as tbills,commercials papers or mutual funds which are all at high rate returns as of today, but if u don't have a job currently,learn a trade such as sales of plumbing material,or spare parts business around a mechanic porkchops.
Re: All Those Who Had 2022 Financial Resolutio,how Far Have Guys Fared? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

If u are working,u will need paper investment such as tbills,commercials papers or mutual funds which are all at high rate returns as of today, but if u don't have a job currently,learn a trade such as sales of plumbing material,or spare parts business around a mechanic porkchops.

thanks for your swift response.
I am working for someone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When It Gets All Tough! / House Clearance Sales!!! / Abuja Best Kitchen Appliance Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.