Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Receiving In Prayers The Things That Are God's Perfect-will For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receiving In Prayers The Things That Are God's Perfect-will For Us (141 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? / Al-mojeeb (the One Who Answers Prayers, The One Who Responds To Needs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receiving In Prayers The Things That Are God's Perfect-will For Us by ochibuogwu5: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

There is something that has your name inside the position and life of Jesus Christ Crucified for each and every believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified

Those things are only revealed to us inside the Holy Spirit

Every believer has the Holy Spirit inside him/her(John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.) but there is an expression of the Holy Spirit known as being baptized with the Holy Spirit and Fire by Jesus thus Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
(Luke 3:16)

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified) both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Pray and ask Jesus to baptize with His Holy Spirit and Fire every fresh/new second of your earthly existence so that you will have the experience and expressions and lifestyle of Jesus controlled by the Holy Spirit without measure/limit thus John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Having received the Holy Spirit without measure, it is Him that searches out what is freely given to us from the GOD-HEAD and reveals them to us and helps us to pray about them in a language that is best understood by the GOD-HEAD which our human senses may not be able to decode unless He also releases at the same time its interpretation

Praying with the help of the Holy Spirit is therefore the only effective prayers a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified engages thus Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 8:27 And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) according to the will of God.

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth/answereth us: 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

As Jesus walked this earth filled with the Holy Spirit without measure, He took authority over what could be seen and unseen

The Holy Spirit is the enforcer of the verdict we received from God in the Cross of Calvary; It is finished (John 19:30)
Even though through the overflowing mercy and grace of God, God releases so many unmerited realities like breath of life, health, financial provisions, jobs, business-deals, marital-partner, fruit of the womb, promotions, political positions, e.t.c. however there are so many of these things and more that we cannot manifest in our physical realities unless we collaborate with the Holy Spirit and exercise authority inside Jesus Christ Crucified thus Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Luke 13:10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Jesus healed people through various means but one major method which is the bases of His nature as a Creator is speaking words thus John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

As a child of God from today, make up your mind to start collaborating with the Holy Spirit without measure now active within your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and start speaking as well as deliberately taking and exercising authority over everything that concerns your life and those around you then watch out as the Holy Spirit accompanies His words that you speak and decree in accordance to His perfect-will to physical realities and miracles beyond what you or anyone close to you can think, pray, desire or imagine thus Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

As a believer, start taking authority in your new position inside Jesus Christ Crucified and cast out evil, sinful, negative and fearful thoughts; sicknesses in your mind and body and reject every negative statements or teachings that contradicts your faith in Jesus as GOD and LORD and the only Saviour of human being from sin and hell-fire thus 2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing(teachings/ideologies/religious/doctrines) that exalteth itself against the (correct) knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity EVERY THOUGHT to the OBEDIENCE of CHRIST;

As believers in Jesus, we have not been taking away from the realities of earthly existence like sinful temptations, financial lacks, sicknesses, demonic-manipulations, peer-pressures e.t.c. but we have received a positional shift from being helpless when confronted with these things to the same life and position/office of Jesus Christ Crucified such that we can speak over them by faith and they immediately obey the word of God that flows through our new creation life inside Jesus Christ Crucified by grace through faith thus Mark 4:36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships. 4:37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. 4:38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 4:39 And He (Jesus Christ Crucified) arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Acts 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3:3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 3:4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 3:5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God: 3:10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.

Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. 16:19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

It is biblical to get medical help and therapy but for such infirmities not to come back over and over again, you must take authority over them by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified such that you cast out the spirit of infirmities which causes such sicknesses and diseases thus Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Psalms 107:20 He(GOD) sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions/bondages.

Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and He(Jesus Christ Crucified) cast out the spirits WITH HIS WORD, and healed all that were sick: 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

According to Luke 10:19; these negative realities of earthly existence are snakes and scorpions; which are animals that can sneak into the house and cause harm.

This entails that we must exercise our authority inside Jesus Christ Crucified without waiting for these things to creep into our lives as we fumigate our houses against these types of creatures thus John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I(Jesus Christ Crucified) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

It also means that if we do not deal with them, they will deal with us even though we are believers because Jesus told those who believe in Him that these things will confront our earthly existence although we have comes to believe in Him thus John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

How long are we going to be praying, believing and expecting and exercising our authority in Christ ?
Always and for everything and over every situation even upon things that we consider to be little or negligible thus Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought ALWAYS to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Holy Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Please do not just sit in your mind or at a place, complaining or meditating on your trials and negative circumstances rather speak the word of God by faith for such situations and persons or problems then watch out as God comes to honour His Word because He watches over His word, to manifest it(Jeremiah 1:12)

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

No Networking / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/2022 / We Must Stand For Justice If Peace Is What We Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.