Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Something Big Is Happening With True Christianity Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Big Is Happening With True Christianity Worldwide (238 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / True Christianity And How It Leads To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Big Is Happening With True Christianity Worldwide by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mark 13:27
And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

Psalm 22:27,
Jeremiah 32:37.

There are many verses like these ones in the Bible by God and if as a Christian you're fully awake you will have noticed that the people of God are waking up, coming together and becoming more vocal and unafraid.

I noticed these events starting during the Presidency of Donald Trump. I have been following the western society for sometime now and I will tell you more and more people in the west are coming back to believing in the genuine words of Christ.

More Christians are boldly speaking out against the modern WOKENESS and liberalism being pushed down their throats. Things like feminism, homos*xu*lity, abortions and a lot more, are being pushed back by even average people.
Hell even western young men are pondering and emphasizing on virginity.

Women are denouncing feminism, g*ys and trans are vocally regretting and changing. More people are identifying as Believers or conservatives. I am active on YouTube and I've observed a growing number of young people beginning to speak out against this modern woke culture. Some are not even fully Christians.

Christian YouTube Channels are growing fast, more are being created by both the old and especially young people.

My people there is a worldwide revival going on as we speak. You can't see it?!

Of course the material world is also getting stronger too.

See, the line between God's people and the people of the world is becoming wider and obvious. But it is the awakening and growing of the people of God that amazes me.

Revelation 22:11
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Which side of the line you on, cos there is no middle!!!
Re: Something Big Is Happening With True Christianity Worldwide by LocalStandard1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
I said "true Christianity" cos if you're familiar with what is called conservatism you'll know that Christianity is a conservative believe system. Not these bastardized version we have now where everything goes. No!

I am talking about Christianity based on Biblical words of God, The True Words of God now.

(1) (Reply)

(12). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich / Philips Anochie Is A Pathological Liar, Wife, Vivian Refutes Philips's Allegatio / Christmas: Drop Your Christmas Pic And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.