Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

$8 Just For 5 Referrals No Registration Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $8 Just For 5 Referrals No Registration Fee (328 Views)

6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” / Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$8 Just For 5 Referrals No Registration Fee by foreigncurency(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
I have received numerous messages thanking me about the 10 free usdt they earn daily by doing easy task.
I have withdraw 4 times too and I still know others to that are yet to withdraw but making progress. If you haven't check my previous post.
The year is coming to an end what are you doing to make money. It's all for you to answer, As for me I am chasing free money.

So there is this website that pays $8 just for referring 5 people. Yeah 5. Each five people you register you would be given $8 minimum withdrawal is $5 and can be converted to local bank account.

Below is the link
To your success

https://m.mbm-media.us/user/register/index/id/337992.html

Check previous post to enjoy free 10 usdt too
Re: $8 Just For 5 Referrals No Registration Fee by foreigncurency(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2022
foreigncurency:
I have received numerous messages thanking me about the 10 free usdt they earn daily by doing easy task.
I have withdraw 4 times too and I still know others to that are yet to withdraw but making progress. If you haven't check my previous post.
The year is coming to an end what are you doing to make money. It's all for you to answer, As for me I am chasing free money.

http://tornadocash.vip/?ref=Foreigncurency

So there is this website that pays $8 just for referring 5 people. Yeah 5. Each five people you register you would be given $8 minimum withdrawal is $5 and can be converted to local bank account.

Below is the link
To your success

https://m.mbm-media.us/user/register/index/id/337992.html

Check previous post to enjoy free 10 usdt too
Re: $8 Just For 5 Referrals No Registration Fee by Dboretticompany: 10:52am On May 24, 2023
Hello sir, please is this opportunity still available?

(1) (Reply)

Netizens Gush Over Iyabo Ojo’s Blended Family At Her 45th Birthday Party / Rema, Burna Boy, And Ayra Starr's Songs Make Obama's Favorite Music Of 2022 / I’ll Be Rich Till I Die, Kizz Daniel Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.