Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? (282 Views)

Learn How To Become A MTN Customer Care Agent To Earn Yourself Daily Revenues / SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / Boosting Revenues: How To Grow Your Small Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2022
The Adventure of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ?

Then, Get Life Hacks and Business Techniques That Has Helped Me and Alot of Other People Boost The Revenues of Their Businesses.....

Read Along:

The Priceless E-book Series:

" How To BUILD YOUR BUSINESS

From $0 To $10,000 "

(From Zero To Hero).

A Telegram Mentality-Orientation-Action (MOA) Oriented Institute For Serious Individuals ONLY.

To Join: Indicate Your Interest By Dropping "BUILD MY BUSINESS" To Get Started.

There is No Two Ways about This;

... This is Entirely for Serious Minded People Who are Ready To Give Their Commitment Towards Growing Their Personal Businesses - DIGITALLY.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 2:37am On Nov 14, 2022
No matter the Kind of Business that You Do; Whether You have an Offline Store or Not,
Whether You are A Doctor, Engineer, Bricklayer, Tailor, etc....

Get Digital and Build The Right Relationships ONLINE.

Here is The Simple Logic To Focus on:

"Revenues" Come From "SALES".

"Sales" Come From "NEEDS"

"NEEDS" Come From "PEOPLE".

Hence, The Secret To Building Your Business and Boosting Your Revenues Pretty FAST and SURE is To Focus on People That NEEDS Your Service.

This Way;

Building Your Business From Scratch To Successive Success Cannot Be An Herculean Task if You Channel The Essentials of Your Business To People that already NEED Them.

Key Note:

"People Naturally Buy What They Need."

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 2:51am On Nov 14, 2022
I do not know The Nature of Your Business; What I Do Know is That The Most Important Question You Need To Ask Yourself is:

" Are There Many People Really in URGENT NEED of My Business Service(s) ?"

URGENCY !

URGENCY !

URGENCY !

That's The Word.

If it is not Urgent, The Buying Power and Decisions of People are Lower.

So, If You are Not Already in A Business That Attends To People's URGENCIES; Then You Simply Need To Get ONE Started so far You want To Boost Your Business Revenues.

There's No Two Way about it.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:05am On Nov 14, 2022
You may be running a particular Business; However; Your SALES are Not Good Enough as You would like it to be...

Check it out.

Most Probable Cause of Your Lessened SALES is Majorly as a Result that " People Are Not Always in URGENT NEED of Your Product and/or Services".

So, do not take it as A Problem or Like You are Bewitched.

It's Simple Logic.

You want to Sell Fast ?

Then - Sell Products and/or Services That are FAST-SELLING. That is; Products and Services that People URGENTLY NEED From Time To Time.

You want to Sell More ?

Then - Sell Products and/or Services That People Always NEED.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2022
For Your FAST-SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS;

So, Here are The Important Questions To Ask Yourself Further:

1) "What are Some of The Products That People Urgently Need ?"

List Them. Get a Book and Biro now to write down many things that you can possibly think of. Simply Write out Products that People Urgently NEED (Not What You Personally Like or Love To Sell). Then, You'll Start Seeing The Difference.

2) "What are Some of The Services That People Urgently Need ?" (Again, these should be services that you know for sure that people Always Need...Not just what You Feel Like or Love To Render).
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:20am On Nov 14, 2022
In Similar Vein;

For Your SMART-WISE MONEY SOLUTIONS

So, Here are The Important Questions To Ask Yourself Further:

1) "What are Some of The Products That People Always Need ?"

List Them. Get a Book and Biro now to write down many things that you can possibly think of. Simply Write out Products that People Always NEED (Not What You Personally Like or Love To Sell). Then, You'll Start Seeing The Difference.

2) "What are Some of The Services That People Always Need ?" (Again, these should be services that you know for sure that people Always Need...Not just what You Feel Like or Love To Render).
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Put All of The Above into Perspective.

Take Your Time to Write Out These New Discoveries.

You'll be Glad That You are already Seeing Things Clearer and Better.

Let me know what you come up with.

I'm here to help.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by adekusibe10(m): 4:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Tanx. Wat abt contractor
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
adekusibe10:
Tanx. Wat abt contractor

Definitely.

All Works and Occupations of Life Need To Harness The Power of Digitalization and Networking To Boost Their Sales and Revenues.

What is The Nature of Contract that You Handle ?

Let's Get Started from Here So That I Provide To You Digital Solutions that You can Harness To Progressively and Spontaneously Build Your Business.
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Here is A FACT That Appears Hidden To Most People:

There are Four Aspects of Businesses:

1) Digital Online Businesses,

2) Digital Offline Businesses,

3) Analogue Online Businesses,

3) Analogue Offline Businesses.

"Building Your Business" means "Building Your Networks".

"Building Your Networks" means "Building Your Followers."

So, it is Very Right To Conclude That:

"Building Your Digital Online Businesses" Mean "Building Your Digital Online Networks"...

"Building Your Digital Online Network" Mean "Building Your Digital Online Followers".

"Building Your Digital Online Followers" is Your First Prerequisite and Priority To Building Money from Zero Dollars To Thousands of Dollars Digitally Online.

We will See How BEST This Can Work Soon Enough.
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by adekusibe10(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Am into rural and industrial electrification, installations of transformer, civil and general contractor
Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
As at 12:35 am Today (Monday, 14, 2022);

YouTube Subscribers: 2.

My Personal YouTube Channel.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
RelevantSolutio:
As at 12:35 am Today (Monday, 14, 2022);

YouTube Subscribers: 2.

My Personal YouTube Channel.

At around 3:32 AM; Followers On YouTube Grew from 2 Persons To 23 Persons without Spending A Dime on Digital Advertisement or Any Promotion.

The Set And Sleep System of Boosting Your Revenues and Profits lies in " Building Your Followers" - Effectively.

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
65 subscribers as at 8:49 PM Today.

63 Real Human Subscribers Gained so far for today.

More To Come; without The Need To Work For It.

I've been Offline All Day. And I'll be going to Sleep Shortly to Wake Up To See How Many Subscribers will Follow Up When I was asleep.

Note:

No Money Spent on adverts,

No bots,

No New Video Uploaded.

No Work.

Just Set and Sleep.

More Followers Means More Revenues.

Wait Until It Begins To All Unfold.

���

Re: The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
RelevantSolutio:
65 subscribers as at 8:49 PM Today.

63 Real Human Subscribers Gained so far for today.

More To Come; without The Need To Work For It.

I've been Offline All Day. And I'll be going to Sleep Shortly to Wake Up To See How Many Subscribers will Follow Up When I was asleep.

Note:

No Money Spent on adverts,

No bots,

No New Video Uploaded.

No Work.

Just Set and Sleep.

More Followers Means More Revenues.

Wait Until It Begins To All Unfold.

���

" You Cannot Multiply PROFITS When You Don't Have A Business That Builds One."

What's The Nature of Your Business ?

Learn How To Attract (Make, Maximize and Multiply) Unlimited Profits As You Build And Grow Your Business The Very RIGHT Way.

All You Need To Do is To:

Respond To The Question Above on here so that You can be Attended to before Morrow.

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve The Problem Of Rising Cost Of Dollars In Nigeria / Don't Look For Who To Scam Or Beg! Do Any Of These To Make Money / 6 Security Tips On Becoming Successful In The Agent Banking Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.