Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night (1120 Views)

How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Ireportlive: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Scribx:

Lol. Very sagacious political enthusiast. I hail thee. But I hope the Nigeria you're wishing for can serve the interst of your family and exclude them from the consequences of a worse state than this. If not, I'd advise you reassess the value of your education. The fact that many of you see election as bragging rights and political correctness instead of an avenue for a better future for your posterity, means there are many insane people in Nigeria.

If at all you support a candidate, it should not be for the petty reasons you portrayed. The suffer no get boundary. It's either you're rolling in the same league as Seyi Tinubu or close to that; or you're misfit.

Whatever's your assumptions are I leave you to them

All I know is I stated non sentimental facts

Do whatever pleases you with the information

Wail if you have to

Throw tantrums if that makes you feel better

It is what it's is

Reality
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by iokpebholo: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

In your mind corruption, voter fruad, electoral malpractices is limited to only Nigeria?!

Inferiority complex at it's peak
For u to come out and openly celebrate voters fraud and rigging shows u don't have sense and u one of the problems of Nigeria
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Ireportlive: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
For u to come out and openly celebrate voters fraud and rigging shows u don't have sense and u one of the problems of Nigeria

If you know you have sense as you claimed please kindly show to the world where I celebrated anything

We await your response to know your IQ level
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by PoliciaNLand: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

If you know you have sense and not an idiot, please kindly show to the world where I celebrated anything

cowardly edit as usual.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by PoliciaNLand: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Even your senior Zombidiots like Rinu , and FS Yusuf don dey wail bitterly on Twitter because they know they are about to labour in vain-

Senator Bulkachuwa that got the INEC contract of BVAS is a full card carrying member of APC, and for your mind he wouldn't insert some backdoor codes for easy database hack
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
another one
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

He go do you like film trick

Why you think say Tinubu no dey attend rally about or interview like Jobless Obi and Atiku?

He knows he has a master plan
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Ireportlive: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
cowardly edit as usual.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Rule 2 calling a Nairaland coward is an insult

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

Do justice
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Rigging happens in United States world best democracy

You are the master of your own destiny and not the government, if you want to be in sefia pain over Politics then it's your personal choice
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

You mean Jubril El Sudan?!

To burst your bubbles Buhari is a master coupist, who took down democracy once

If you think Buhari would hand over his infrastructural drive accross Nigeria to Atiku and PDP then you must think Buhari is like Jonaddaafftt
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

APC are Nigerians.. the most powerful, influential sets of Nigerians with federal might
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

If you think APC would hand over to Atiku, Otoge Saraki, Dino Mesuya, Emeka Amadioha, and other PDP goons they messed up and made irrelevant then you don't know APC or Buhari

thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Zombidiots are in sifia pains

tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by DadaHammed: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
The electoral fraud going on in the North is alarming. Thiefnubuu and APC supporters knew about all these fraud in 2015 but supported it because of their hate for GEJ a southerner.

Now those fraudulent votes will be used against Thiefnubbu in favour of their sons Atiku and Kwankwaso who are Northerners. I would like to see Thiefnnubuu buffoons cry blue murder this time after looking the other way in 2015... grin
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

If you know you have sense and not an idiot, please kindly show to the world where I celebrated anything

tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Ireportlive: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth

Rule 1 Nlfpmod
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Whatever's your assumptions are I leave you to them

All I know is I stated non sentimental facts

Do whatever pleases you with the information

Wail if you have to

Throw tantrums if that makes you feel better

It is what it's is

Reality
shatap what do you know
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

In your mind corruption, voter fruad, electoral malpractices is limited to only Nigeria?!

Inferiority complex at it's peak
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Newkingy: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Chuksmemgbe:
People like you are the real problem of this this, continue in your ignorance but one thing you should know is that this might work against your preferred candidates

Oga shut up jare. People like you are the real problem of this country. Always supporting illegality
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Even your senior Zombidiots like Rinu, and FS Yusuf don dey wail bitterly on Twitter because they know they are about to labour in vain-

Senator Bulkachuwa that got the INEC contract of BVAS is a full card carrying member of APC, and for your mind he wouldn't insert some backdoor codes for easy database hack
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Chuksmemgbe: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Even your senior Zombidiots like Rinu, and FS Yusuf don dey wail bitterly on Twitter because they know they are about to labour in vain-

people like you are the real enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Chuksmemgbe:
INEC dey do night voters registration in Northern Nigeria and their machine no reject these ones - na Southern voters the machine dey reject ����

10million votes no void - despite boko haram, Fulani terrorists, destroyed communities and towns desolate, they still shorn out millions of fake voters like this - do you know why?

Una go learn that Nigeria is a crime scene

They want to use INEC in destroying Nigeria completely. They would have succeeded in these rubbish if not for technology.

If they fail to remove all these invalid and fraudulent voters from their register then the crises that will occur will lead to Nigeria's end. Every sensible person already knows that INEC is playing with fire that could potentially burn Nigeria. The country is already facing severe economic and political crises, such brazen aggravation will be fatal.

Time is ticking!
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by Chuksmemgbe: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Newkingy:

Oga shut up jare. People like you are the real problem of this country. Always supporting illegality
Oga you and I who is supporting illegality here
Re: Inec Conducted Voters Registration In The Night by XerXers: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

If you think APC would hand over to Atiku, Otoge Saraki, Dino Mesuya, Emeka Amadioha, and other PDP goons they messed up and made irrelevant then you don't know APC or Buhari

PDP said the same thing in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Look At States Obi Will Get 25% Votes / Delta State Shut Down For Bola Tinubu / Al-mustapha Accuses Western Nations Of Plot To Prolong Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.