Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ronaldo Reveals Sir Alex Told Him To Join Man City Last Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals Sir Alex Told Him To Join Man City Last Summer (275 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals Sir Alex Told Him To Join Man City Last Summer by Moscomosesarigo(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that Sir Alex Ferguson has contacted him to convince him not to join Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.

The Portuguese superstar was once tipped to sign for nasty rivals Manchester United last summer but he ultimately opted to return to Old Trafford.

But according to a report from The Sun, Ronaldo was close to a move to Manchester City before Ferguson asked him to return to the club that signed him as a teenager from Sporting Lisbon in 2003.

Ronaldo has previously hinted at his relationship with the legendary United boss, calling the Scotsman a father.
In an interview with Piers Morgan, Ronaldo explained how Ferguson influenced his decision. "I followed my heart." The former Real Madrid star explained.

He (Sir Alex) said to me, 'Can't let you go to Manchester City,' and I said, 'OK, boss.

The explosive interview also saw the 37-year-old claim that he feels betrayed by the club and feels Erik ten Hag and other United bosses want him.

United endured a difficult season last season, falling to sixth in the Premier League under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and then Ralf Rangnick, but Ronaldo's return proved positive in a season. forgettable campaign.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner ended the season as the club's top scorer in all competitions, including 18 in the Premier League.
https://www.zenosport.co.uk/2022/11/ronaldo-reveals-sir-alex-told-him-to.html

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Sir Alex Told Him To Join Man City Last Summer by TUANKU(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Misleading headline...yeye blogger.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Sir Alex Told Him To Join Man City Last Summer by Haymus007(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2022
TUANKU:
Misleading headline...yeye blogger.
You can imagine..nonsense angry

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Grab 1st African World Cup Point Vs Denmark / World Cup: Intimate Consequence Of Football / Portugal Vs Switzerland 6-1 Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.