Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death (20152 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by Parachoko: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
asanausana91:
all we want is to ask him about about his manifesto.
He want to rule Nigeria, therefore every nigerian supposed to question him
Why should he attend a poorly organise debate by a bias TV station? Only dull things like you would expect Asiwaju to attend a poorly organise debate by people who hate him.

Do you even watch the yeye debate by Arise TV?

Asiwaju do not owe Arise TV or you a debate.

Even if Asiwaju perform well during the debate, it won't make haters like you vote him

Asiwaju have been speaking, if he attend a debate, fine, if he does not, fine, he has been speaking and I have been listening to him.

He is not the only presidential candidate that didn't attend the debate. Why are you this pained sef? you should be crying about a man you're not supporting nah wetin I no even understand
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by BigBashiru: 12:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu will never participate in any fvcking debate with anybody and he is the next president, any wailer who wan wail should wail till he/she dies
you must be cursed spiritually....
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by asanausana91: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Why should he attend a poorly organise debate by a bias TV station? Only dull things like you would expect Asiwaju to attend a poorly organise debate by people who hate him.

Do you even watch the yeye debate by Arise TV?

Asiwaju do not owe Arise TV or you a debate.

Even if Asiwaju perform well during the debate, it won't make haters like you vote him

Asiwaju have been speaking, if he attend a debate, fine, if he does not, fine, he has been speaking and I have been listening to him.

He is not the only presidential candidate that didn't attend the debate. Why are you this pained sef? you should be crying about a man you're not supporting nah wetin I no even understand

since you have listening to him, pls let me ask you the following questions
1) what is the name of his primary and secondary school?
2) why is he campaigning on Muslim Muslim ticket even when Buhari rejected it?
3) what do you have to say about the drugs allegations.
4)why is his hands shaking
5) Lagos state is still rule by him,is that what he want to turn Nigeria?
6) he was earning 3 dollar monthly, but he was found to open 10 Accts with a total of more than a million dollars , how did he get that kind of money? And why opening 10 Accts?
If you still have a little brain you will answer this questions. But if you are as dull as Tinubu I won't be surprised if you didn't reply.
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by Parachoko: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
since you have listening to him, pls let me ask you the following questions
1) what is the name of his primary and secondary school?
2) why is he campaigning on Muslim Muslim ticket even when Buhari rejected it?
3) what do you have to say about the drugs allegations.
4)why is his hands shaking
5) Lagos state is still rule by him,is that what he want to turn Nigeria?
6) he was earning 3 dollar monthly, but he was found to open 10 Accts with a total of more than a million dollars , how did he get that kind of money? And why opening 10 Accts?
If you still have a little brain you will answer this questions. But if you are as dull as Tinubu I won't be surprised if you didn't reply.
Carry your garbage talk go give LAWMAN

I don tell you, Asiwaju will go for a debate when is time.

Whether he perform well or not, it won't make a person like you vote him. Person go think say nah Asiwaju don rule Nigeria before with the way some of you things cry about him. No b say Atiku u dey support even attend the debate, yet, your tears is all about Asiwaju grin

Keep on giving yourself headache about Asiwaju wey no know say you dey exist.

I no get the strength to read your wailing again, I don explain to you why Asiwaju will never attend a debate organise by Arise TV, nah just one debate e don miss, nah November we still dey, whether he performs well in the debate or not, you won't still vote him, you can keep on crying, nah you sabi.
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by leketon: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Some people are cheering Tinubu because of election, but years to come all this will backfire. Presidential Debate everybody is doing peacefully, e reach Tinubu turn him say him no do again. He has already draw the line other future presidential candidate will follow suit.

Tinubu is unelectable

Even me I won't attend any baseless "dubet"
Asiwaju is meeting strategic blocs of Nigerian citizenry enroute 2023 while the no-hopers are loafing about from one TV station to the other for comedy shows!

Asiwaju is the Game Master.
He chooses who to talk to, and who gets honored with his prized attention.
He doesn't chase news.
News chases him.
He owns & controls the game!
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by sematec(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu is too controversial and all these kind of lies should just be expected as part of his government if he eventually win. Don't you think it will get worst when he became the president, like turning a rotten situation into a bad one, being the leader of over 200 million Nigerians is not agbado and cassava matters
Roboto11:

INEC cannot make the laws of the land.

The national assembly can but would not.

No where in the civilised world are debates constitutional.

However, they can be important if the moderators would do their jobs and the podium is even.

None of these things happened with even your Obi stating so.
Re: Presidential Debate Dies A Sudden Death by NLPoliceWoman: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
DDDDDav:

Guy! U no go die well. U lack common sense
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okah Hides Sim In Pant; Smuggles Phone Into Cell / APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.