Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong (162 Views)

Invest In Any Of These Properties Devt By REVOLUTION Plus Call 08137438161 / Get A Buyer For These Properties And Earn 5% Of The Total Selling Price / Get A Buyer For These Properties And Earn 5% Of The Total Selling Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong by ajaabi(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Relatively affordable properties for sale in Lagos State

Investing in real estate has always been a safe and highly profitable venture. You can never be wrong.

More especially if you have such properties in very viable location such as Lagos State.

However, there are certain things to take adequate note of when buying a land or any form of landed properties.

Top on the list would be to acquire when the values are below prime market rates. Believe me, opportunities for these still come. Even in a choking place like Lagos.

Just that many people are not futuristic in thinking and scope.

You may want to follow this thread for some opportunities as they come along. From me...

Other contributors can drop theirs under the thread. For which I shall comment on with brief analysis and evaluation.

Cheers to your investment experiences ������

PS
This thread is not about technicalities involved in real estate investing
Suggestions are not to be taken as investment advise. Individuals are strongly advised to consult investment advisor/s before making a decision.
Re: Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong by ajaabi(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
A plot of land with 3 bedroom bungalow around AIT television station, Alagbado, Kola, Lagos State

*For Sale*

A plot of land with 3 bedroom bungalow - 3 bathrooms and a toilet. All round tiles

Fenced and Gated

Borehole and 5,000 litres tank

And many more

Title: receipt and old survey

Price: #14m asking (NEGOTIABLE)

NOTE
A plot in the environment is #12m and above

Re: Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong by ajaabi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
A plot of land at Ilapo village, after AIT station for #6m

Cheapest plot of land in Lagos mainland!!!

At Ilapo village, after AIT station, Kola, Agbado

It's accessible through Kola, Meiran, Ijaye, Command, Abule Egba, Gowon estate, Ipaja, Sango

Price: 6 million naira, negotiable!!!

Rate of development in Lagos State is miles ahead of most states. Especially the neighbouring Ogun state. That's why smart investors target having a share of Lagos State real estate landscape

Get yours now

An opportunity many are regretting today.

Get in touch with me now ���
Re: Get Your Hands On Any Of These Properties In Lagos, Worthy. Can't Be Wrong by ajaabi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
REQUEST! REQUEST!! REQUEST!!!

A client needs 2 plots of land

at Agbara or Igbo Elerin or Badagry

Budget is open

Requirements
Must have C of O

Reach me with what you have. Call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale!!!! / Land For Sale In Maldives Garden Estate Iloti Epe Lagos / Land For Sell In Ibadan Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.