Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. (3392 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Imo Police Arrest OCDA Boss For Alleged Involvement In Criminal Activities / Imo Police Smash Baby Factory, Nab Impregnator, Rescue 17 Pregnant Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by selingel: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2011
The Imo State police command, at the weekend, rescued a teenage boy of about 16 years old, who was ab ducted from Lagos by two of his brothers and sold to the wife of a pastor.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, (PPRO) Mr Linus Nwaiwu, who briefed newsmen, gave the names of the suspects as Simon Nwaogwugu and Ugonna Okoro of Eziama Obiato in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State.

According to him, the teenage boy, whose identity was being withheld, was sold to one Rita Anujuo of Emeabiam Azara Obiato, also of Mbaitoli Local Government.

Nigerian Tribune, at the arena where the buyer was paraded, reported that the buyer had paid the sum of N300,000 as advance payment out of a N500,000 bid.

Reports reaching from Owerri, said the buyer had promised the kidnappers that she would effect the payment of the balance in few days.

Meanwhile, the command is making the Nigerian Tribune efforts to ensure the arrest of Simon and Ugonna, who fled on sighting police team.

Http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27138-imo-police-rescue-teenager-sold-by-his-brother-for-n500000.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by selingel: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2011
Brothers, I know December is just by the corner. Make una take am easy o!.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2011
What did the witch want to do with a 16 year old boy shocked? Use him as a sex slave or what?
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by hakanai(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2011
What the hell !!!! Haba we are better than this people.Why now? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by kodewrita(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2011
sad tale. they'll never be comfortable around each other.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Greenpro: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2011
The heart of men are desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by marcus1234: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by selingel: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2011
I think, until a more stiffer law is made against acts like these, desparados will still exist amongst us. Let someone be Sharialised, and many will learn and think twice, before engaging in such. By the way, just as someone said, what did they need the guy for?
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ibo
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by seanet02: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
Eeebo
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by apoti(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ibos again shocked

smh
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Oboma1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
apoti:

Ibos again shocked

smh

They will all keep quiet. If it was to be another tribe, they will fall on top of themselves to label bad!.
I keep saying it, if an Ibo man dies today, you need to put some naira notes on his nose to confirm if indeed he is dead. If he doesnt sneezes, then he is dead!.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Kx: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Are the days of otokoto coming back?
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by tushutt(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oboma1:

They will all keep quiet. If it was to be another tribe, they will fall on top of themselves to label bad!.
I keep saying it, i[b]f an Ibo man dies today, you need to put some naira notes on his nose to confirm if indeed he is dead. If he doesnt sneezes, then he is dead!.[/b]
grin grin grin grin at the bolded
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by SisiKill1: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
What did the "pastor" want him for. . .why isn't anyone asking that?  
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oboma1:

I keep saying it, if an Ibo man dies today, you need to put some naira notes on his nose to confirm if indeed he is dead. If he doesnt sneezes, then he is dead!.
in as much as i dont like the tribe stuuf, i must clap for u on this joke
this is really one funny shiit   grin grin
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by albertlags: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
500k ? definately it must b for ritual purpose, wicked people
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Lolabbey: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
oboma_ i dey laff ooooooo
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by hugooh42(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
The names here doesn't sound as if they three are actually immediate brothers "Simon Nwaogwugu and Ugonna Okoro" they maybe be related but not immediate brothers from the same mother.
All the same the act must be condemn by all.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by kizito96(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
The pastor's wife would have used the boy to prepare voodoo for miracle in their church. The husband must be aware of the transaction. We Ibos are desperate for money. Too Bad
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by hugooh42(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
For those beating the tribal drums when you wake the tigers don't run for cover.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by nku5: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibo

seanet02:

Eeebo

You kids are really ill bred. Probably didnt get home training like your mates got when they were growing up. I'm still new to this site but am probably on my way out if misanthropes with no relevance or guts are free to insult other tribes here. Can u pip-squeaks HONESTLY say that u can talk about igbos to their faces like this? huh. if not it means u are as inconsequential as they come

Zap you cowardly cockroaches and all that you stand for (probably nothing). You sound like the sort that have been at home your whole limited and intellectually challenged life and have never done much but hate . Before i proceed can i know where u brats are from? I'd love to start from there. I am going to go search and probably find that out but please humour me. Nothing personal i hate bigots. Pls lets proceed
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Ibo Kwenu[/size]
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by MMM3(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
bad dull guyz angry
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by coogar: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
selingel:

Http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27138-imo-police-rescue-teenager-sold-by-his-brother-for-n500000.

joseph was sold by his brothers too and he later became great!
the police might have altered the course of the kidnapped teenager's destiny by rescuing him. . . .

igbo kwenu!!!
no letleat no sullender. cool
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by betilla(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
The world's gradually coming to an end.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by selingel: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oboma1:

I cant laugh!
Money! Money!! Money!!!.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Tolulop001(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
nku5:

You kids are really ill bred. Probably didnt get home training like your mates got when they were growing up. I'm still new to this site but am probably on my way out if misanthropes with no relevance or guts are free to insult other tribes here. Can u pip-squeaks HONESTLY say that u can talk about igbos to their faces like this? huh. if not it means u are as inconsequential as they come

Zap you cowardly cockroaches and all that you stand for (probably nothing). You sound like the sort that have been at home your whole limited and intellectually challenged life and have never done much but hate . Before i proceed can i know where u brats are from? I'd love to start from there. I am going to go search and probably find that out but please humour me. Nothing personal i hate bigots. Pls lets proceed

Welcome to Nairaland, if you take these things to heart, you shouldn't bother coming here again. the one u saw is small.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Yeske2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Guys this act is wicked and condemnable but it does happen everywhere. Let's not turn it into an ethnic bashing bar
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by 1stknight(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

joseph was sold by his brothers too and he later became great!
the police might have altered the course of the kidnapped teenager's destiny by rescuing him. . . .

igbo kwenu!!!
no letleat no sullender. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Panzastrip(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oboma1:

Anuofia, who no like money for this world? Even you.
Re: Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oboma1:

you must be a fool for saying this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Ebonyians / Happening now robbers at akute ,ajuwon. Matogun olori it's mass robbery in Ogun / Face Of The Man Who Allegedly Killed And Buried A Bride To Be Wedded Soon(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.