Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

*My Best Strategic Approach To Win 2023 Election* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *My Best Strategic Approach To Win 2023 Election* (130 Views)

Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*My Best Strategic Approach To Win 2023 Election* by uchizzy4life(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Ndi be anyi,

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
We have been pushed to the edge and we can no longer afford to tolerate the negligence/lack of thoughts of our present leaders/representatives who are clamouring for another Tenure.
If they couldn't do anything GOOD on Monday, we are sure that they can never do any BETTER on Tuesday!

Let us now take our government by ourselves.
Let us take care of our destinies by ourselves.
Let us now define ourselves by ourselves because, it is time to take Ogbaru away from the wrong, deceptive, selfish and greedy hands.

Vote NONSO HENRY NWAEBILI for HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OGBARU II CONSTITUENCY 2023!
VOTE the LABOUR PARTY!!
Happy New Week!!!

*NHN MEDIA TEAM™*

#SolutionIsHere
#ChangeIsComing
#LabourParty
#Ndlifestudios

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

L&K: Initiator Of Positive Change / Wazirin Adamawa 2023 Insha ALLAH☔� / Common Sense Is All I Am Trying To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.