Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG (1181 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by joelbooks: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
As we prepare to intensify our campaigns ahead of the 2023 general elections, I had the privilege of receiving over 12,800 decampees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Giwa LG into our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) which brings an end to PDP in the LG.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by joelbooks: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
God Bless Incoming Gov Uba Sani
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
With the emergence of Datti as running mate to Obi, I hear there’s a lot going on in Kaduna as regards the people’s expected voting pattern.

And I think this ward to ward campaign confirms it because ordinarily, APC wouldn’t have broken sweat to win Kaduna.

Not forgetting Atiku too.

I don’t see Tinubu winning Kaduna.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by ALTERNATEID: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
With the emergence of Datti as running mate to Obi, I hear there’s a lot going on in Kaduna as regards the people’s expected voting pattern.

And I think this ward to ward campaign confirms it because ordinarily, APC wouldn’t have broken sweat to win Kaduna.

I was expecting you to tell us the campaign is for Uba Sani and not Tinubu and then ask where is Tinubu’s poster. At least, you’re finally accepting the reality that northerners are mobilizing heavily for Tinubu.

Datti is a paperweight politician who has never won any election in Kaduna state. Even the Shehu Sanni who was turned to Twitter blogger by El-Rufai is more popular than him. Tinubu will win Kaduna state by the grace of God and the support of El-Rufai and APC structure.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by MissLeslie(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Rufai is giving them nightmare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
joelbooks:
As we prepare to intensify our campaigns ahead of the 2023 general elections, I had the privilege of receiving over 12,800 decampees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Giwa LG into our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) which brings an end to PDP in the LG.

Same campaign moves as El Rufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by garfield1: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Datti has no relevance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Actually El Rufia did same thing in 2019
That’s his method of campaign, go check
El Rufia doesn’t gather people in one stadium to campaign, unless it’s a presidential campaign, he goes ward to ward
As for Datti, apart from him and his immediate family members, he won’t see extra 2 votes in Tudun wada

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

I was expecting you to tell us the campaign is for Uba Sani and not Tinubu and then ask where is Tinubu’s poster. At least, you’re finally accepting the reality that northerners are mobilizing heavily for Tinubu.

Datti is a paperweight politician who has never won any election in Kaduna state. Even the Shehu Sanni who was turned to Twitter blogger by El-Rufai is more popular than him. Tinubu will win Kaduna state by the grace of God and the support of El-Rufai and APC structure.

Atiku will win Kaduna.
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

El Rufia doesn’t gather people in one stadium to campaign, unless it’s a presidential campaign, he goes ward to ward
As for Datti, apart from him and his immediate family members, he won’t see extra 2 votes in Tudun wada

Lol!

You people don’t rate this Datti at all o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by zombieHUNTER: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

All thanks to the APc

Economy is in comatose and things aren't moving in the right direction..

The people know APc is an evil party that has nothing to offer

nobody is voting APc
they just want a share of the loot

1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Cyberterror: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2022
The way Bola Tinubu will sweep northern votes ehn, Atiku will finally admit his Cameroonian citizenship!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

He doesn’t even rate himself bro
Forget that man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku will win Kaduna.

Nah, he won’t
The dynamics have changed since last week
The reason why he’s begging the G5 governors
Things are happening in the north

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by ALTERNATEID: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku will win Kaduna.

I thought Peter Obi will win Kaduna. It is now Atiku! Lmaoooo grin grin grin. O. Obituarists no dey disappoint with nonsense projection.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by joelbooks: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by joelbooks: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

All thanks to the APc

Economy is in comatose and things aren't moving in the right direction..

The people know APc is an evil party that has nothing to offer

nobody is voting APc
they just want a share of the loot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You didn't ask where is Tinubu picture in the crowd this time around. Go back and add that question right now!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Okoroawusa: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Chai! You are vawulence mana!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Nyamuri: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol Datti! The one ur forcing to contest against his will grin grin
Penguin2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Ofunaofu: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

A paper weight politician giving the APC sleepless nights.
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by pode(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
I hope at the end, all this yeye walka go produced something good
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Nyamuri: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's a fact bro! I know is painful to hear but most northerners didn't know him until he was selected as VP

I have been hearing the name as the owner of Nile university, but never knew what he looked like

I think the only reason PO settled for him is because he had no choice, as most influential northern politicians rejected his offer
Penguin2:

Lol!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Nyamuri: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
The guy is not even campaigning
Kyase:

He doesn’t even rate himself bro
Forget that man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Majesty2(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cyberterror:
The way Bola Tinubu will sweep northern votes ehn, Atiku will finally admit his Cameroonian citizenship!

5 Likes

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by XerXers: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Guy, forget Thiefnubuu poster, the crowd is not for him but for their local politicians. Remember Kano voted Buhari CPC in 2011 but voted Kwankwaso PDP in the guber election. Kwankwaso crowd didn't transform to votes for Jonathan
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by XerXers: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
It's a fact bro! I know is painful to hear but most northerners didn't know him until he was selected as VP

I have been hearing the name as the owner of Nile university, but never knew what he looked like

I think the only reason PO settled for him is because he had no choice, as most influential northern politicians rejected his offer
Vps are not supposed to be influential politicians in the first place. Ekwueme and osibanjo were unknown
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Mannirgiwa: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is not true Giwa is for PDP
We can't vote this useless and incompetent government
The government that can't to protect the life and properties of citizen's

We shall meet in election day
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Chai! You are vawulence mana!

Na the koko be that oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by joelbooks: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
BadRadio:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by garfield1: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mannirgiwa:
Is not true Giwa is for PDP
We can't vote this useless and incompetent government
The government that can't to protect the life and properties of citizen's

We shall meet in election day

Giwa has always voted apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Port Harcourt APC Presidential Rally Was A Flop / Igbos Threatening Yoruba led Churches To Support Peter Obi... / 15 Books All OBIdients & Peter Obi Should Read Now To Help Beyond 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.