Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug (384 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug by Oboys12: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
I did finished doing business with this guy and I think everyone should stick to him too. Very reliable and fast. His name is Sgf Felix and here is his phone number 09055812245

No stories

1 Like

Re: If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oboys12:
I did finished doing business with this guy and I think everyone should stick to him too. Very reliable and fast. His name is Sgf Felix and here is his phone number 09055812245

No stories
thank you
Re: If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug by yeyebrity: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sgrfelix:
thank you

Lol....You are still a learner. Post with one account and reply with another. Only a fool will fall for this.
Re: If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2022
yeyebrity:

Lol....You are still a learner. Post with one account and reply with another. Only a fool will fall for this.
if that's what I did let curses befall me.
My transactions are open... physical, online (with or without escrow)
People will keep leaving recommendation.
I'm not here to soil my image.
Let's get our facts right before you lay accusations of falsifying identity.
Re: If You Intend Selling Your Pi, There Is A Sure Plug by joseff14(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2022
yeyebrity:

Lol... It seems obvious....like how jobless do one have to be, to open a new thread on naira land just to tell us they bought Pi from somebody.....such a funny gimmick.

(1) (Reply)

Top Investment Ideas For Nigerians In 2023 / Free Mining Of Imota (a Product Of Remitano) / Dooliant Is Now The Best Way To Make Money As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.