Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) (70314 Views)

Why Do Food Vendors At Weddings Always Assume Photographers Are On Dry Fast? / Tips For Hiring Asian Wedding Photographers / Affordable Wedding Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by BATified2023: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

Read properly. He said the person he sent to confirm the venue said such place doesn't exist in the area.
read where he said his friend drove pass d place n saw cult boys

3 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by aidameoryou: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
This story doesnt add up.
You are their member or they are your member
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by LordErrk: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
This ur story no clear.u mean someone booked u from another state and u refused to go but u used the money and concluded it's scam when u have not seen first hand the location?what if those 'cultboys' were normal guys having an event, maybe reunion?
As u take use the money, who's the scammer now?

Una just go dey comment anyhow. Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by lifeandjoy: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Such place don't exist but ur friend drove pass there and saw cult boys

9 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ok, so send my own share. My number 08137789043. Flash me let me send my account details to you.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
The rate crime is on it increase now, only God can save us
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Longnthick(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Igbo Etche is not in Ph town na, its a big town on its own, you have to return back their money, na you scam them

6 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

Read properly. He said the person he sent to confirm the venue said such place doesn't exist in the area.

And which venue did his friend drive by to convince they are cult boys ??

6 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Tremple8v: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ko ju ma ri bi.
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
I don't deal on second hand info.he should have gone himself to confirm
you be mumu.who knows if u follow for the cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by capricornlady: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Onwa December...be careful people!!
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Crimes just full this country like 100 years untreated dump hill
funny but true
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by TA4TA4: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
@op....i later go shoot them... Them no be cultists... Na ndi omenani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaSdvxg490M
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naija everything is possible
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Nnamaka1: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Our manner of thinking and perception is our greatest challenge in this country and Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
There is almost no crime in this dying universe an average Nigerian youth can't conceive!

Who use crime swear for una for this country?!! Especially here in the South!

1 Like

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
That place u mentioned is cultist zone
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by ediko5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

What if the person never went there although Igbo Etche is well known for bad acts
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Gofwane(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
MajorGain:
The story no clear... The same venue the friend said does not exist was the same place he drove past and saw cult boys?
I was about to ask op the same question. Thanks for saving me the stress.

Op, come and answer our question.

5 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by akwesenana: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
That guy in page 1 blaming the OP is a delusional fellow.
We in Nairaland betting thread know him and are accustomed to him.
Please bear with him. smiley
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Enskynelson(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
This ur story no clear.u mean someone booked u from another state and u refused to go but u used the money and concluded it's scam when u have not seen first hand the location?what if those 'cultboys' were normal guys having an event, maybe reunion?
Are u giving another meaning to the story or u want to read the part you want to?
Did you see where he said they called him and said it was God that saved him?
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Loskipeter: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
But wait a minute.you said the very day your friend pass there..and you also there is no such venue like that..who is fulling who now..anyways this is a tale by moonlight

3 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Dbakre1: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
If they actually made calls, they can be tracked.
Just ensure u respond to calls made only via reachable mobile lines and not via any (apps).
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
A neighbor of mine had almost the same experience. He's a painter and someone from Etche called him that he has a job for in ulakwo Etche being a one storey building he'd paint for him, it was God that saved him from those monsters.
People should avoid any job in Etche if you don't know the person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by OvertheTop(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
philo04:
Nah them wan thief me for Igbo Etech for ph
They called that their brother is getting married we both agreed price they sent half payment of 70k) to me.

I called a friend in ph cos I’m not base there to help me confirm the venue,only for me to hear that there is no such place at Igbo etch
Fwe days to the wedding they called I told them I’m set they ask me to bring all stuff for the event me self play along.

On wedding day I told my friend to go there to confirm he said he drove pass the place only to see cult guys. Nah so I take share their money with my friend o.

They latter called that I show refund them that nah God save me

Pls let be guided no mind my English

You should have Refunded the Money o
for Peace of mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by blackmantis: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
You should have just returned the money when you had suspicions instead of spending it.

4 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:

Help me tell am oo

2 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
And He/She did not, wow. Very strange.

OvertheTop:

for Peace of mind
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Joebayo217: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
OvertheTop:

for Peace of mind
na true Sha but d love of money don reset op brain grin
Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by coputa(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
loosecanon50:

The person he sent the first time said such place doesn't exist,but when he sent him back on the day of the event,he said he saw cult boys gathered,
at the venue,since such place doesn't exist,where then did he see the cult boys,in the air,the story is not straight

4 Likes

Re: Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) by Coldie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
philo04:
Nah them wan thief me for Igbo Etech for ph
They called that their brother is getting married we both agreed price they sent half payment of 70k) to me.

I called a friend in ph cos I’m not base there to help me confirm the venue,only for me to hear that there is no such place at Igbo etch
Fwe days to the wedding they called I told them I’m set they ask me to bring all stuff for the event me self play along.

On wedding day I told my friend to go there to confirm he said he drove pass the place only to see cult guys. Nah so I take share their money with my friend o.

They latter called that I show refund them that nah God save me

Pls let be guided no mind my English
Igbo Etche na hardcore kidnappers area for rivers state thank God u did not go.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos) / This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.