Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,956 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku (289 Views)

Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by Adamsxy: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has said it is unfortunate that his convoy was attacked in Maiduguri, Borno State despite the fact that candidates have signed a peace accord.

He said the act was a violation of the peace accord signed by candidates as proposed by the National Peace Committee.

He said this when he visited the former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on Friday.

He said they were in Minna to pay respect to General Babangida for the services he rendered to Nigeria, and they would continue to come for blessings.

Atiku was accompanied by the governor of Delta State and vice presidential candidate of the party, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, Governors Darius Ishaku of Taraba State, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto and a former Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, among others.

Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by socialmediaman: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why are drug barons even allowed in Nigeria politics? All they do is murder political opponents and hold states and countries hostage using violence and intimidation

Look what happened to Funsho Williams!

Look what happened to EndSars protesters!

There's a common denominator here that we can't ignore
Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by PrinceOfLagos: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
APC must stop this act of desperation

Election is not war

1 Like

Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Election is not war

Urchins are mistaken the next presidential elections in Nigeria with their agboro sense

They think it is a do or die affair tongue
Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by SlavaUkraini: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
And if Tinubu's convoy is attacked, the nation will not hear word...

Kasim Shettima is behind the attack on Atiku's convoy.

He is also behind the Kuje jail break.

A vote for Tinubu and the APC is a vote for Terrorism and Insecurity.
Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by Jking20(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Election is not war

How do you prove it's APC? Or you're just one of those uneducated folks that spread fake news.
Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jking20:

How do you prove it's APC? Or you're just one of those uneducated folks that spread fake news.

Shettima bois cannot be trusted.

Once alert enter.

Na to start destructions of properties and human lives tongue
Re: Attack On My Convoy A Violation Of Peace Accord – Atiku by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi is funding IPOB to attack opponents.

(1) (Reply)

US Company, Deloitte Denies Ever Employing APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu / Atiku Is Our Choice 2023 / Becoming A Pan-ijawist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.