Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Breaking: Kanu Absent, Court Announces Indefinite Adjournment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kanu Absent, Court Announces Indefinite Adjournment (255 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kanu Absent, Court Announces Indefinite Adjournment by Scotchanalysis: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
By Thav TV

A team of government prosecutors led by the Director of Public Prosecution, Mr. M.B. Abubakar, on Monday alleged that the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, refused to present himself before the Federal High Court in Abuja for his planned re-arraignment.

“My lord, I understand that the defendant declined to come to court today.

“As of last week, the defendant was intimated of this sitting and he did not object. However, when I called the office this morning, I was informed that the defendant woke up and declined to come to court.

“All entreaties and pleas were made but he refused to come to court”, the government lawyer told the court.

However, Kanu’s Legal team said the allegation was strange as Kanu had never

https://thavmedia.com/breaking-kanu-absent-court-announces-indefinite-adjournement/

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party / 2023: Fear Grips Bassey Albert’s Supporters, As Court Sacks Akan Udofia, Akpabio / See How Peter Obi Responded To Soludo's Attack (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.