Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular (793 Views)

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please house, there is argument with some people this morning, someone said commissioner of Information, Health and Education are more popular in a State than a Federal House of Representative Member, I supported the person that a commissioner is more popular in a state because commissioners represents Governors in most Functions in the state, I said it's better to pick a commissioner or former commissioner in a state as Running mate to a Governorship Candidate in an election, House of Representative Member is only Popular in 2 or 3 Local governments whom he Represents in Abuja while commissioners are members of the Governors cabinet members who works under the Governors directives and it makes Commissioners more popular in the state and even house of Assembly members are more popular than House of Representative.

Many secondary school students can mention Names of Commissioners in the state but they cannot mention more than one house of Representative Member in the state.
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by sirjustice1575(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi is more popular and loved by all than all these set of politicians (both dead and living) put together,.

Peter Obi is like MTN, everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
The popularity of a commissioner in a State is based on his or her function...

House of reps are only popular in their constituencies, but they are more richer and sometimes more influential than commissioners..

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by yyba: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
sirjustice1575:
Peter Obi is more popular and loved by all than all these set of politicians (both dead and living) put together,.

Peter Obi is like MTN, everywhere you go.

PETER OBI is not going anywhere -- soludo governor of anambra state .
PETER OBI is a criminal and anyone supporting him is also a criminal-- asari dokubo
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by Sammy07: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Please house, there is argument with some people this morning, someone said commissioner of Information, Health and Education are more popular in a State than a Federal House of Representative Member, I supported the person that a commissioner is more popular in a state because commissioners represents Governors in most Functions in the state, I said it's better to pick a commissioner or former commissioner in a state as Running mate to a Governorship Candidate in an election, House of Representative Member is only Popular in 2 or 3 Local governments whom he Represents in Abuja while commissioners are members of the Governors cabinet members who works under the Governors directives and it makes Commissioners more popular in the state and even house of Assembly members are more popular than House of Representative.

Many secondary school students can mention Names of Commissioners in the state but they cannot mention more than one house of Representative Member in the state.

Taaar, to me
House of representatives are more popular.

Many indigenes don't know, who and who that is representing some offices (even including me)

Reasons why I believe house of rep being popular Is that they do projects in their constituency.

Commissioners and Deputy Governors are in the same category of "unknown gunment (pun intended)"
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:

How old are you guys
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by famouscargo4u: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Common, I expect you to compare house of rep with senator or a governor.
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by Sammy07: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:
Common, I expect you to compare house of rep with senator or a governor.

Remove governor
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please more Reaction
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
More
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Reactions
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Discussion continues
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please house, there is argument with some people this morning, someone said commissioner of Information, Health and Education are more popular in a State than a Federal House of Representative Member,
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by Ibadanpikin: 11:55am On Jan 27
Rep member is more richer and knnown through projects.
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by Oboys12: 12:07pm On Jan 27
Like somebody asked 'How old are you people' and to take it further I will want to ask what is the level of their education and Political exposure. Is not an insult but an honest question that will guide me in giving you the sincere answer.
That being said, a commissioner is nothing compared to a Federal House of Representative member, there are few cases though which involves juicy and lucrative ministries like Finance, Works and Attorney General of the state where the occupant wields some level of influence and mind you it also depends on the capacity and sagacity of the occupant. Commissioners are always willing tool of the governor that's why in most states the outgoing governor can easily install any of them either as the successor or running mate to the successor because they are 'yes yes men' whose meal comes from the masters table directly because he can hire and fire them at will but you hardly see a Representative member or a senator running around a governor
But in the nutshell a mere commissioner is nothing compared to a Reps member
Re: Commissioner Or House Of Representative Member Who Is More Popular by Yunisa001(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27
AsabaPropertyAg:
Please house, there is argument with some people this morning, someone said commissioner of Information, Health and Education are more popular in a State than a Federal House of Representative Member,
in term of popularity commissioners are more popular than house of rep members in their state . But both is incomparable when it come to the issue of influencial and autonomy. Because it is rarely to asked for the name of rep members in any apptitude test but they offen ask names of
commissioners

(1) (Reply)

USA Veterans Of Igbo Extraction Sue University Prof Over Reference Of IPOB As Te / If You Vote Atiku And PDP, Expect More Of What Happened in Edo Yesterday. / Any Small AC, Tinubu Don Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.