Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat (1320 Views)

Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark / Please I Need Palmcredit Loan Whatsapp Contact / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat by Vision86: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello Nland Family.

30th Oct. I had an urgent need for cash and had requested an easybuy loan of 50k on the app. I wasn't disbursed the loan sum to my bank account but it showed on the app dashboard that I was given the loan.

All effort to communicate and make their customer care representatives understand that I was not given loan has proved abortive.

Now I was not given the said loan and they have been calling and threatening me that I either pay the loans or they would send messages to my contacts.

I have forwarded my registered bank account statement to them, still the lady that spoke to me said their is nothing they can do nothing about it. I should just pay.

I want to inform my attorney/ lawyer on this to take necessary action since they are not ready to listen and resolve this matter but insisting I pay a loan that never got disbursed to me.

Has anyone had this experience before? If yes, how did you resolve it??

Please advise me on this.

Also does EasyBuy or Palmcredit have a visible office address either in Abuja or Lagos where Court proceedings could be served??

My reputation matters here and I can't take nonsense from these Guyz.

Bear in mind that since 2018, Prior to this time, I have bought more than 4phones through easybuy for my Siblings and friends and had completey paid without delays.
Re: Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat by Pierocash(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ignore them

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For NPC Recruitment 2023 / Friend Thinks Nigerians Are Too Bossy / the Osu Caste System In Igboland Discrimination Based On Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.