Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu (25338 Views)

NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code / BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Cosbyrich: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Still doesn't change the fact that he is a Drug Lord
Okay,he is your Lord in Igboland.What next?
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by casualobserver: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
abobote:

When he is in the ruling party?

Was Jonathan not in the ruling party? Rigging was even more widespread then, it is harder to rig today and still you are underdogs!!

I have said this from day 1, the real issue is that there is no credible alternative! You put forward the wrong man at the head of the movement. That’s the real problem!

Ask half of those voting for Tinubu including myself and they will tell you if there was a credible alternative that could win they would back him. Kwakwanso, Soludo etc.

You can’t be condemning Tinubu rightly or wrongly and telling me to vote for Atiku or Obi…..it’s not going to happen!!!!

I have said it before, if you check my post history that if Obi and Atiku were not in the race I would stay at home and not vote. I am coming out to vote for Tinubu specifically because Atiku and Obi are contesting!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Peter Obi is a criminal

You are right.

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Good
They should close the station
They should fine anybody or any station that went against the NBC rules. All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aremwayne:
Peter Obi is a corrupt individual

You are correct.

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
It is high time to Sanction Nairaland for fake news that IPOB Terrorists are using

David Hundeyin ti ya eleyi ni werey. Owa n so isokuso lenu bi digbolugi grin grin grin

APC is a party of criminals. Cri...mi...nals. Oya repeat after me. Cri...mi...nals. To teach urchin touts hard o. Them just dey behave like drunk monkeys grin grin
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by kkonyeji(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
It is high time to Sanction Nairaland for fake news that IPOB Terrorists are using

See as IPOB is denying u sleep.

Arise was mentioned & you used that your leprosy fingers to drag IPOB into this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by IgOga(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The paper is not fake

What's in the paper? Looks like there are many educated illiterates in Nigeria.

The paper is not a criminal indictment. Being named a defendant means you are innocent under the law until proven guilty. If I accuse you of something, the law expects you to defend yourself. You are not guilty until I can prove to the court that you are guilty. While you defend yourself that court papers will state your name as a defendant.

I am not sure if educational standard has fallen so fast in Nigeria that instead of establishing indictment you lot are saying the papers mentioned Tinubu as a defendant.

I personally know a man who had to defend himself in court because the house he bought was stated as head office for fraudulent company. He bought the house and was getting so many strange letters through the post, reported it to the police not knowing the police has been trying to get hold of the group. At the end of the day he was discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by GeneralPula: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Racoon:
Does this changes the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug runner who got a plea bargain with a staggering amount of money in order to evade trial in the US?
Lol. See what hatred has turned you to. Evade drugs trial in the USA? You ever heard of that?

Una fake news has been bursted before and it will still get bursted again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Dchampion65: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Juniorpope123:

That too is a news you can substantiate
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by grandstar(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
What I find amusing is that there are people who believe everything they read.

The other day, they said the US Fed planned a redesign of the US dollar and it was to checkmate dollar notes from African countries.

The news was so preposterous to the point of annoying. Yet, comments from readers on Nairaland showed they believed it.

Yet, these same ones would be claiming economics mastery.on these forum.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by pfadom: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Arise News Media (Arise TV) and Beer Palour Joints are like 5 and 6.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mumu you!
grin
Fearyourcreator:

Who be your brother...
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by deeva2: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Treasuredgift:
The truth is that, sanction or not, nigerian journalists are far from being objective.

Fake news is not going away anytime, because it is also a tool for generating or authenticating news.

Nigerian journalist: Tinubu is a drug peddler in Nigeria.

Tinubu: I am not a drug peddler in Nigeria but all over the world.

Nigerian journalist : Revealed: Tinubu trades drug in all the continent of the world.

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Iykenuwa(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:

Better hide face in shame.

David Hundeyin has dropped more receipts: Your idol tinubu never worked for Deloitte like he falsely claimed.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by deeva2: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Good one by the NBC. Now APC still need to sue AriseTV to court for assasination of character.

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by deeva2: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
kkonyeji:

See as IPOB is denying u sleep.

Arise was mentioned & you used that your leprosy fingers to drag IPOB into this.

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Rainstormer: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mumu you!
grin
All your family na arinya
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by madapcmod: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
2m? Chicken change for Don Nduka Obaigbena

See how NBC is fast in acting against Arise, but TVC has been dishing out fake news against Obi and Atiku without sanctions

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by NwekereNdoki: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol grin grin

WHy didn't dey fine for the drug news..

Na the INEC own dem wan use show power.. Make them go fine Business Day for the Drug case na
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Timmi: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Juniorpope123:

In your senseless brain, can you define what is a drug lord. If you know the definition, then apply it to what you said and see if it fits
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Timmi: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
2m? Chicken change for Don Nduka Obaigbena

See how NBC is fast in acting against Arise, but TVC has been dishing out fake news against Obi and Atiku without sanctions

Can you name one of such fake news.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Local pikin...na family you go for..

kpele... Since you no kukuma get better family wey you fit dey proud of...
I see why he easy for you to curse other people dem family...

Omo aale radarada..

Fearyourcreator:

All your family na arinya
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Emir01: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu is going to win with a landslide. How can opposition parties be so divided going into an election with a rulling party with 22 governors. Which miracle are they going to perform, set of clowns. It's 100% sure that Tinubu will get 25% in all the 19 states in d North + FCT including all d states in the SW, in the SS they will have 25% in 3 states atleast nd may be 2 states in d SE. They have little work to do to be sincere. Just put 10 billion in each states in d SS nd 5Billion in each states in SE they will over work.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by madapcmod: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Timmi:

Can you name one of such fake news.

Many and innumerous to count.

1 Like

Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by ojex004: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good for them , the only TV station that listen to ipob/ Obi supporters/ children of hate propaganda from Afghaneaster part of Nigeria. They will all learn in hard way. Tinubu no be buhari that you people let the gullible ones believes that he has died .
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Racoon:
Does this changes the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug runner who got a plea bargain with a staggering amount of money in order to evade trial in the US?

You can't do a plea bargain for drug trafficking in the US. Try to throw mud with some sense.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by ElSudani: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Fake News Arise Tv ti lule . Those who destroy others get disgraced in life.

N2m fine is laughable. Even ad rendered for that duration during prime time costs far far more than N2m. The right thing is to pay as fine to the victim all the revenue generated from that fake news.

Furthermore, the journalist and the editors should face a disciplinary committee and victim should report to police and the court system to get justice to serve them as deterrent to others.
check my signature for free stuffs!

If Tinubu goes to court for restitution he will basically ruin the TV station.
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emir01:
Tinubu is going to win with a landslide. How can opposition parties be so divided going into an election with a rulling party with 22 governors. Which miracle are they going to perform, set of clowns. It's 100% sure that Tinubu will get 25% in all the 19 states in d North + FCT including all d states in the SW, in the SS they will have 25% in 3 states atleast nd may be 2 states in d SE. They have little work to do to be sincere. Just put 10 billion in each states in d SS nd 5Billion in each states in SE they will over work.

And how would this improve your life as an individual?
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Menclothing: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nice one
Fake news too plenty
Re: NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Local pikin...na family you go for..

kpele... Since you no kukuma get better family wey you fit dey proud of...
I see why he easy for you to curse other people dem family...

Omo aale radarada..

Your generation n kinsmen... Olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Garba Shehu: Service Chiefs Will Remain As Far As Buhari Is Satisfied With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.