Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Akwa-ibom Nanny Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa-ibom Nanny Urgently Needed (354 Views)

Nanny Urgently Needed / Nanny Urgently Needed / Live in Nanny Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom Nanny Urgently Needed by Anitaobasi: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Experience live in Nanny is urgently needed,preferably Akwa-Ibom,benue Age :30- 35years old Salary: N40,000 Location: oniru ikoyi Interested candidates should chat me on 07033022696
Re: Akwa-ibom Nanny Urgently Needed by HeyCorleone(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Anitaobasi:
Experience live in Nanny is urgently needed,preferably Akwa-Ibom,benue
Salary: N40,000
Interested candidates should chat me on 07033022696

You want to pay an experienced live-in nanny N40,000 every month? Lmao. And I just know you will work her to death like a slave horse.

Nigerians are wicked people. Very wicked. N40,000 a month. Barely $50 these days. That is what you want to pay someone that would care for your house for 30 days in a month.

Hope the person you hire connives with thieves to rob you because that’s what you deserve. Always said that most Nigerians who talk about “outsourcing” Labour are just glorified slave owners. What’s even funny is the person that wants to hire, going by their location, probably goes abroad often. They know what $50 is. That is what they want to pay someone in a month. I just hope you hire someone that would take advantage of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Transport Company / Sales Representative Needed Urgently / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.