Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence (947 Views)

Kenny Kehinde's Girlfriend, Precious Chisom Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence / Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA / Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by DebbyJose: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mr. Fred N Inem .... your days of deceiving the public about who you really are over.

The pain of a mother losing all her 4 children to an audacious psychopath and physically abusive bully masquerading as a 'responsible husband' for the public is a pain that I can relate to, and hence will never stay silent over.

On the 26th of September, 2022 by exactly 11:15 AM, I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed on my previously disabled Facebook account when I saw the video of the woman you married in 2015.

Swollen eyes, bloodied eye whites, dishevelled hair; physiognomy almost transformed to that of a Chinese who narrowly survived bee stings.

Chinyere Christine , the lady whose family handed to you 7 years ago in perfect condition and sound mind.

I paused on the post.

The lady you married was crying plaintively for her children to be returned to her.

All 4 of them.

All under the age of 6 years.

Kids she had been denied access to by you whom she has made several reports on how you spend more time punching her face, flogging her and dousing her in hot water in your nightmarish marriage; than you do being affectionate or protecting her.

I was distraught and had to send her a DM asking for more details.

My message wasn't seen by her until 3 days later.

On the 29th of September, 2022.

She responded weakly-- with the characteristic indifference and resignation that comes from crying for help for so long and not being helped.

I dropped my phone number and she called me minutes later and narrated her story.

A truly sordid and heartbreaking tragedy of how a beautiful, promising 23 year old girl accepted the hand of an abusive, narcissistic 33 year old man in marriage in 2015, willingly took in for him even while in University, and eventually had to drop out of school to commit herself to her husband and birth him 4 healthy children.

And what does she get in return?

A manipulative, philandering woman beater who not only beats and dehumanizes her at the slightest provocation, but has committed her to a hospital bed one time too many.

Mr Fred.... you are aware that presently this woman you married suffers occasional seizures and numbness to a side of her face as a result of repeated blows from you and blunt force trauma against her skull.

To add pepper to injury, after the poor woman ran for dear life, you have restricted her access to her 4 children and have brought in another mistress whom you are conditioning your young, innocent children to believe is their mother.

Dear Mr Fred Nathangad Inem......

You were shamelessly spamming my WhatsApp with images of your new mistress playing 'mother' over kids whose biological mother is very much alive, right?

Calling my bluff that we should take the pictures to court, yeah?

The woman that risked her life 4 good times to make you a father has now become all those unprintable names you tagged her in my inbox, yeah?

On your Facebook you are a God fearing and responsible father whose principal achievement in life is taking Polaris bank to court.

But at home, you are a satanic, soulless bloodhound that crawls through the ceiling into his wife's room when she is pregnant to beat her because he feels he has all the police connections and leverage of superior male power to subdue her from seeking justice.

Are you aware that there have been reports from the mother of those kids that yourself or your mistress have already begun bleaching their skins?

I don't get it.

You eliminate a mother from the life of her kids and don't even allow her wish them a happy birthday when they clock an extra year, and then turn around to begin bleaching their skins as you visibly have been bleaching yours?

Your last child is 2 years and his young fragile skin is already absorbing skin lightening products.

I told you already, this will not be business as usual.

You aren't just fighting that timid, naive Abia state lady you have been slapping around as you please all these years.

In Africa, Nigeria and Lagos state, it is an abomination to replace a mother in the lives of her children while this mother is still alive.

The forces that will be working against you are far more than anything your mind will ever conceive.

I am a person that believes in justice and the supremacy of the law.

Physical assault and denying a mother her rightful place in the life of her children is a grave and punishable offence because you are jeopardizing the fundamental human rights of another human.

Chinyere's survival story will be published on all major blogs in this country and I will be posting them in series because the abuse she has survived spans years!

You said you sue blogs for a living.

Start assembling your legal machinery!

And keep laughing and spamming me on WhatsApp.

I love being underestimated.

I need you to underestimate me!

Special thanks for your contributions:

Pretty Okafor
Ruggedman Ruggedybaba
Nnamdi Paulcy Iwuala

#justice_for_chinyere

∆Ivan The Machine®️

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by neonly: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
We listen to both side before judgment
No time for emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by faithfull18(f): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmn!
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by gaby(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is evil, despicable, and condemnable on all levels.

Why would one subject a partner/spouse, and above all, the mother of your kids to such hate-filled, physical, emotional, and psychological trauma?

What happens to going your separate ways in one whole piece if your differences have become irreconcilable while you find responsible and healthy ways to co-parent and raise the products of your partnership?

Most of us adults (males and females) often make the mistake of thinking we can manipulate our kids to love and cherish us more than our feuding partners/spouses by feeding them hateful narratives about the other.

However, in the long run, and when the time is right for the truth to come forward with its side of the story, these kids would have ended up living the rest of their lives traumatised and their innocence corrupted with and believing lies all their lives, then top that up with the amount of hate they must have been conditioned to grow up with while it all lasted.

It is more beneficial and classier to all involved to just take a walk and manage issues such as parenting from a distance rather than resort to these barbaric acts of physical abuse and kindergarten theatrics.

By the way, where is my sister Tontolet?

She's been quiet for so long. I hope all is well with her.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Richy4(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
What about the normal law court instead of the blog? Will the social media court grant her access to her children

1 Like

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmmm....23yrs old married 33yrs old and abandoned school to birth 4 kids in 6yrs for him! She had it coming fa! Who are the people encouraging these little girls to loose their minds and sense of empowerment to become mere wives biko? It is well.

Do you recall the story of Precious Fani-Kayode? Despite making noise and getting legal backing, she had to crawl back with her tail between her legs to get access to her kids. The fight just wasnt fair! Now we have a 29yrs old jobless girl wanting custody of 4kids she cannot afford.....it wont happen! Better go back to the drawing board and restrategize. When person mama concubine senior person mama na mama person dey call am(Yoruba adage)

4 Likes

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
gaby:
This is evil, despicable, and condemnable on all levels.

Why would one subject a partner/spouse, and above all, the mother of your kids to such hate-filled, physical, emotional, and psychological trauma?

What happens to going your separate ways in one whole piece if your differences have become irreconcilable while you find responsible and healthy ways to co-parent and raise the products of your partnership?

Most of us adults (males and females) often make the mistake of thinking we can manipulate our kids to love and cherish us more than our feuding partners/spouses by feeding them hateful narratives about the other.

However, in the long run, and when the time is right for the truth to come forward with its side of the story, these kids would have ended up living the rest of their lives traumatised and their innocence corrupted with and believing lies all their lives, then top that up with the amount of hate they must have been conditioned to grow up with while it all lasted.

It is more beneficial and classier to all involved to just take a walk and manage issues such as parenting from a distance rather than resort to these barbaric acts of physical abuse and kindergarten theatrics.

By the way, where is my sister Tontolet?

She's been quiet for so long. I hope all is well with her.

She is currently pursuing her political ambition, it requires some modicum of pretend responsibility. You probably wont hear from her until after the elections grin

1 Like

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by gaby(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
sisisioge:

She is currently pursuing her political ambition, it requires some modicum of pretend responsibility. You probably wont hear from her until after the elections grin

Chai....

Thanks, for the update, sis.

Tonto don join the bad gang of our Nigerian "Political Pretenders".

It is well with us in this country.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Mindlog: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
@DebbyJose

Are the children with their father in Lagos?
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by VeryWickedGoat: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
She obviously cheated and the wise man replaced her fast. No time.

1 Share

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Chinny024(f): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2022
He's a wicked man needless to say!
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by LadyRosa(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2022
She no get family?
Some women good o.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by ahnie: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Listen n listen good..... Domestic violence is not it...it dehumanize the individual,it gives low self esteem,be you man or woman pls simply walk out...it's not worth it.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Helpout12345: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
We need to listen to the husband side of the story before any judgment.

Because if he's a demon as you want us to believe, how come he can live peaceful with the mistress and his 4 children? Is the mistress not a woman too?

By the way, I am not advocating for domestic violence irrespective of the gender but this matter is beyond judgment from one sided story.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by ahnie: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Helpout12345:
We need to listen to the husband side of the story before any judgment.

Because if he's a demon as you want us to believe, how come he can live peaceful with the mistress and his 4 children? Is the mistress not a woman too?

By the way, I am not advocating for domestic violence irrespective of the gender but this matter is beyond judgment from one sided story.
Broom wey dem take whip the first wife,dem must use it to whipthe second wife.its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Helpout12345: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Broom wey dem take whip the first wife,dem must use it to whipthe second wife.its just a matter of time.

It's not in all cases.

I have seen cases where the problematic person is the woman but she is first to throw emotional blackmail and the man end up living happily after with other women
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Helpout12345: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
My advise to the woman in this case is for her to approach a competent court or welfare system to fight for visitation rights and custody.

The court will surely hear from both sides before passing any judgment.

All these social media emotional blackmail should be stopped please.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Exposeliars: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
The said lady is a wicked, lying, evil and a mentally retarded Olosho.. She can fu.k anything that walks. .. She constantly abuse her own children and even burnt her 2 years old son with hot iron.. the mother was the one covering for her to sleep with different men.. she will be having sex with men as her children watch her naked with men from the window..
The kids father had to fly down to Nigeria immediately to rescue the children from her..
She is running from the police.. " You wonder while Lagos state couldn't help her? Because the injury was all set up to blackmail the hardworking and a loving father who work extremely hard to provide for his family while the woman jump from one bad to another like her mother did in her father's house.
The person posting this lies is one of the men sleeping with her,, another smelling looking bastard.
she bi Olosho.. free toto..
The kids father have tried not to come public because of the children privacy but since they've refused to stop their blackmail and now even posting the kids pictures on negative stories..
Just get your popcorn ready..
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Exposeliars: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lies
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle fa shocked shocked
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Exposeliars: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lies
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Exposeliars: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ivan-whyte Lawson the nonsense and lies
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by ahnie: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mad people full naija no be small thing.

God have mercy.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by ahnie: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
sisisioge:
Wahala be like bicycle fa shocked shocked
Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by Exposeliars: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lies
Re: Man Called Out For Serial Cases Of Domestic Violence by James289(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
This man is a monster

(1) (Reply)

What's The Longest You've Ever Slept? / Buy Sharp Sand And Granite In Benin City / Which Would Come First In Your Life, Official duty Or Personal Obligation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.