Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate (14075 Views)

Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Kogi West : Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Dino Melaye’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by realstars: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
These is uncommon knock out to Akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by ocelot2006(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

DIG ekpoudoum

I remember when he was a commissioner of Police at the Oyo State Command.

Fvcking Simp controlled by his wife

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin LMAO!! Oh these bad belle grin grin . So tell me what you know about Lady Dorothy U. Ekpoudom because it is SO OBVIOUS you don't know jackshyte about the man DIG. Udom Ekpoudom (Rtd) or his immediate family. Go get a job and stop spreading lies.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by nesphil(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Akpabio's greediness might cause him massive shame at the end of the day.

lmagine;

1. He was a Commissioner for Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs.

2. He was a Governor from (2007 -2015), 8 years.

3. He was a Senator Representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District from 2015 - 2019.

4. He was a Minister of the Federal Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs from 2019 - 2022;

What does this greedy man wants again

fergie001:

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ireportlive: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
ocelot2006:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin LMAO!! Oh these bad belle grin grin . So tell me what you know about Lady Dorothy U. Ekpoudom because it is SO OBVIOUS you don't know jackshyte about the man DIG. Udom Ekpoudom (Rtd) or his immediate family. Go get a job and stop spreading lies.

See this one? I know him personally, his office at eleyele, his wife Office with Powa and Police Children's school ( which she looted blindly). Even the house they stayed at Jericho I know there

Mscheew!!!

Who be Ekpoudoum wey person one famz
Even IGP Ringim him Oga dey famz person wey Sabi person

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by realstars: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nackzy:
Hmmm drama, why is my kinsmen trying to frustrate this good man,
Akpabio personally killed and burry apc in akwa ibom state, at ikot ekpene stadume in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by ocelot2006(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

See this one? I know him personally, his office at eleyele, his wife Office with Powa and Police Children's school ( which she looted blindly). Even the house they stayed at Jericho I know there

Mscheew!!!

Bros, if only you knew who you were chatting with you won't be spewing these out BULLCRAP & LIES. You want to tell about DIG UDOM UDO EKPOUDOM (RTD) OON, fwc, NPM, FNAE?? You equally want to trash the image of LADY DOROTHY UDOM EKPOUDOM?? Tell me are you one of those F@@LS DIG Ekpoudom kicked out of the Force for corruption or incompetence? Is funny you mentioned Oyo State Command, especially when it was ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo PERSONALLY chose DIG Ekpoudom to head that command because of Adedibu. If DIG. Ekpoudom was so "corrupt" explain how he was chosen to CLEANSE the Command that was compromised? Abi you were among those kicked out? Good riddance.

Say whatever crap you want, it cannot dim the shine or star of DIG UDOM UDO EKPOUDOM, his wife LADY DOROTHY UDOM EKPOUDOM, and immediate family. You, and all other fellow bad belle witches, wizards, and nonentities, can NEVER go against a man ordained and BLESSED by God Almighty. If e pain u, GO AND SWALLOW OTAPIAPIA!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ireportlive: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
ocelot2006:

Bros, if only you knew who you were chatting with you won't be spewing these out BULLCRAP & LIES. You want to tell about DIG UDOM UDO EKPOUDOM (RTD) OON, fwc, NPM, FNAE?? You equally want to trash the image of LADY DOROTHY UDOM EKPOUDOM?? Tell me are you one of those F@@LS DIG Ekpoudom kicked out of the Force for corruption or incompetence? Is funny you mentioned Oyo State Command, especially when it was ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo PERSONALLY chose DIG Ekpoudom to head that command because of Adedibu. If DIG. Ekpoudom was so "corrupt" explain how he was chosen to CLEANSE the Command that was compromised? Abi you were among those kicked out? Good riddance.

Say whatever crap you want, it cannot dim the shine or star of DIG UDOM UDO EKPOUDOM, his wife LADY DOROTHY UDOM EKPOUDOM, and immediate family. You, and all other fellow bad belle witches, wizards, and nonentities, can NEVER go against a man ordained and BLESSED by God Almighty. If e pain u, GO AND SWALLOW OTAPIAPIA!

Poverty no good...

Na same ekpoudoum you dey kiss him yansh like this..lol

Anyways not like he can win anything anyways, this is another attempt and a waste of stolen NPF fund
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by GardenOfGod(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kwanza:
Technical knock-out for Akpabio.....
Akpabio has failed both at the federal and State levels. His sole candidate for governorship was disqualified as well...

Whoever from Akwa Ibom associating himself with that druglord from Lagos State is damned
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Poverty no good...

Anyways not like he can win anything anyways, this is another attempt and a waste of stolen NPF fund
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Mscheew!!!

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Rullybiz: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Akpabio political career for the next 4years is finished.
An uncommon governor under PDP changed to common minister under the colossal failure APC.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

Shut up ...he will go to supreme Court. Fool
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Salvador1: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now that akpabio has lost the ticket the supposed vote APC will get in aks cos of him has gone cos he has been incapacitated to work for APC.
That's Good.
Next is David Umahi and Ben Ayade.
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Akunatakasi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

DIG ekpoudoum

I remember when he was a commissioner of Police at the Oyo State Command.

Fvcking Simp controlled by his wife

Your blocked brain did not tell you... Uniform men cannot act otherwise against their wife..
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Honjoshy4u: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rullybiz:

Shut up ...he will go to supreme Court. Fool

You're a bigger foo.l because you can't use your brain to even read and understand the judgement of the court/ new electoral law.
Mumu man
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by Billmos: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Akpabio will be running away from anyone dat bears Udom d pple has dealt with him uncommonly
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by ocelot2006(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Poverty no good...

Eyah....again if only you knew who you were chatting with. I don't consider myself rich, but I'm fairly certain I can feed YOU and your family conveniently.

Let me make this clear though, you can NEVER prosper when you try to bring other people down, ESPECIALLY a good....nay, GREAT man and his dear wife. You think when they wake up and give thanks to God everyday, and dedicate their lives to God everyday, you really think God will not answer their prayers. You want to go against God Almighty who raised DIG Udom Ekpoudom from nothing, from the rank of ASP to DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL, the peak of his career, and has still blessed him after retirement? You, an absolute nonentity, are there at your wretched end making noise like mosquito, probably for a few coins given to you. Abeg swerve!
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by NohurryInLife: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2022
nesphil:
Akpabio's greediness might cause him massive shame at the end of the day.

lmagine;

1. He was a Commissioner for Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs.

2. He was a Governor from (2007 -2015), 8 years.

3. He was a Senator Representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District from 2015 - 2019.

4. He was a Minister of the Federal Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs from 2019 - 2022;

What does this greedy man wants again

Person wey 4 just hold en ministerial appointment jejely and see how things unfold.
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by MadeINchenzen2: 5:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Re: Akwa Ibom North-west: Appeal Court Affirms Ekpoudom As APC Senatorial Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
ClearFlair:

Criminals are not allowed near Peter Obi
Exactly bro.....I totally agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Reps Direct CBN To Suspend Cybersecurity Levy / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.