Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% (255 Views)

Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% by naijanaso: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
So I bought a bag of rice today for N46,500.
This is something we were buying for N8,000 before this APC people came into power.
Honestly, it shall not be well with all these politicians that messed our economy up. They shall suffer! All of them!

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% by keymatt(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Buhari's incompetence is to blame! He's the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Re: Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% by sonature1: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijanaso:
So I bought a bag of rice today for N46,500.
This is something we were buying for N8,000 before this APC people came into power.
Honestly, it shall not be well with all these politicians that messed our economy up. They shall suffer! All of them!

Let's be realistic here and stop being emotional - they won't suffer. The only thing that will happen is that they will use lies, propaganda and minions to keep winning elections and keep looting public funds to finance their lifestyle.

Things will never change until 50 million Nigerians who don't bother to vote every four years come out to say that enough is enough through their votes. Until then, we all must find a way to survive under APC or leave the country for them.

The black man was the worst human being God created.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Skyrocketing In Nigeria More Than 500% by naijanaso: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
sonature1:

Let's be realistic here and stop being emotional - they won't suffer. The only thing that will happen is that they will use lies, propaganda and minions to keep winning elections and keep looting public funds to finance their lifestyle.

Things will never change until 50 million Nigerians who don't bother to vote every four years come out to say that enough is enough through their votes. Until then, we all must find a way to survive under APC or leave the country for them.

The black man was the worst human being God created.

You are right. But my brother it's my prayer that they suffer. They will stash the money but won't enjoy it.
I have my PVC. Let's come together and make the real change

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clearifies Speech In Port Harcot / Enjoy The Prayer Session Between Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja / G-5 Govs’ Meeting Disrupted In Lagos, Amid Chant Of Atiku! Atiku! Atiku!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.