Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. (527 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri / Who Is The Next Nigerian President In 2019? Nigerians Have Their Say! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Yibo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022

Yes, I fully understand the anger of some urban and Diaspora youths and some Nigerians who are dissatisfied with the trajectory of the country or with the candidates of the major parties and wished other options. Not knowing much about others, some see Peter Obi as the contrast they wished for. I get the point. But this is a democracy: the minority will have their say, but the majority their way. Translating anger and social media agitation into political outcomes requires humongous work.
Soludo Solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Naira20: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
OBIdients are smarter than Tinubu slaves.

Let me give you an idea on their focus.

On going
1.They are talking about Tinubu's drug case.

2.Tinubu's rejection by Deloitte

Just concluded
Forcing Reuben Abati out from anchoring The TownHall meeting

They care less about a Soludo whose case has been finalized
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Nightwolf1: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is the cocaine addict part of the majority? grin

This is nothing but a WALKING DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Kyase(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naira20:
OBIdients are smarter than Tinubu slaves.

Let me give you an idea on their focus.

On going
1.They are talking about Tinubu's drug case.

2.Tinubu's rejection by Delloite

Just concluded
Forcing Reuben Abati out from anchoring The TownHall meeting

They care less about a Soludo whose case has been finalized

Wetin bring tinubu come here now
Omo that man dey pepper una ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Naira20: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
https://mobile.twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1592147876935008257

Kyase:

Wetin bring tinubu come here now
Omo that man dey pepper una ooo
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Kyase(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naira20:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1592147876935008257

Wetin I wan go do with that anarchist and shortee twitter page

I will say this again
If tinubu no Win next year na Yoruba e own people cause am
I go end am here
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Naira20: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol...

The girl pepper you too?
I thought na only Tinubu dey fear am
Kyase:

Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Naira20: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yoruba's don't endorse Thieves.

We have consistently said it's not a contest between ibos and yorubas.

There are other great presidential candidates amongst the 18 that we can support NOT Tinubu who is constantly dividing us and thinks he is smarter than every other person.

Voting Tinubu is as good as voting Atiku

Kyase:

I will say this again
If tinubu no Win next year na Yoruba e own people cause am
I go end am here
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naira20:

There are other great presidential candidates amongst the 18 that we can support NOT Tinubu who is constantly dividing us and thinks he is smarter than every other person.

Lol

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Naira20: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yawns...
Until then sha.

But Tinubu's drug involvement is our focus now
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by PraizHim: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
If una get shame at all, you wont be promoting an 87 year old great grand father to be a president of a great country called Nigeria
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Orukomeno: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
So we are voting Sowore??I thinki he is the only one not part of the corrupt system Apc and PDP
Naira20:

Voting Tinubu is as good as voting Atiku

Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Wintertime: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Well all said but Obi among three contenders is okay

Two others old

One Muslim Muslim tickets

The other old and support the killing of Deborah

So Peter Obi still remains the best choice

Soludo received solutions
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naira20:
Yawns...
Until then sha.

But Tinubu's drug involvement is our focus now
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and nil sense of self-awareness.

At least you guys know Obi will elope into the thin air after the election
Re: Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. by Yibo(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and nil sense of self-awareness.

At least you guys know Obi will elope into the thin air after the election
Indonesia used to kill them like chicken

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Apc National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Was Grossly Misquoted / A Poll: How Tinubu Made His Money / Ohanaeze Denies Killing Of 100 Northerners In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.