Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P (4778 Views)

OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by webmastern(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2011
just heard this morning from Frank Alapa of same station. So so sad. May your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2011
RIP man!

Is he a Nigerian?
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by DonJoey(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2011
Rest in Peace, sad sad sad
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Dgunnerz(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2011
all4naija:

RIP man!

Is he a Nigerian?

NOpe GERMAN
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by seedord247(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2011
all4naija:

RIP man!

Is he a Nigerian?

No Na libya Monkey is this thread mean for Ghanians
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by ekkywolex(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2011
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by henry101(m): 3:16am On Aug 25, 2011
RIP Jibola.
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Josh316(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2011
Got the shocking news from a friend, he was one guy who really made me look forward to tuning in every 7am for sports news. Why do the good die young? (presuming he is young), RIP Jibola
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by kizito96(m): 3:31am On Aug 25, 2011
rip.
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by webmastern(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2011
Josh316:

Got the shocking news from a friend,  he was one guy who really made me look forward to tuning in every 7am for sports news. Why do the good die young? (presuming he is young), RIP Jibola

he was just 27 yrs old

1 Like

Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by itiswell1(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2011
webmastern:

he was just 27 yrs old

R.I.P guy
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by itiswell1(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2011
seedord247:

No Na libya Monkey is this thread mean for Ghanians

Cool down. U harsh small o grin
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by tainot2002(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2011
rip
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by marcus1234: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Osabobo(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2011
May his gentel soul R.I.P. We'r got 2 miss him [color=#006600][/color] embarassed
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by switch47(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2011
May the good lord grant the deceased a peaceful rest and the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

Linlk to the story
http://www.naijahood.com/2011/08/brila-fm-889-vibrant-sports-journalist.html
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by eliastayo(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2011
I couldn't believe when i heard it yesterday from Babafemi Raji around after seven A.M., friend, I was full of emotions as I cried like a baby that such a guy to die so soon. Dear Jibola, We Love You But God Love You Most, RIP!!! Adieu  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by executinal(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2011
R.I.P Jibola
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by brixton: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2011
May the good lord bless your soul, Sad news!
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Josh316(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2011
he was just 27 yrs old
so sad, so young, We are losing all our young Blads this year, God help us, amen
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by apoti(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2011
This is so sad, I remember I always looked forward to the 'hot tackle' programme with Jibola and Frank every morning on my way to work.

I can't believe he's gone cry RIP Mr Jibola Oni (aka Lukas Podolski)
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by Doyean: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Jibs RIP.! D BACK WEY U LEAVE NO GO SPOIL D FRONT WEY U FOLLOW GO GOOD
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by splashbaby(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
RIP bro, Hey guys the time of the Lord calleth at any time, are you prepared without your dross down?
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by AlabaSlim: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
heard it yesdy 4rm akim d jiggiman
rip bros
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by MeGaStReEt: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
who kill am
Re: Jibola Oni (Lukas Podolski) Of Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Is Dead. R.I.P by lawbabs: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2011
Jibola was a very good friend when we were in School. He had been a sport analyst since secondary school. Even though he studied English as a course in the University, we all knew that sport reporting is his thing. So when he started with Brilla FM, I knew he was doing what he loves doing. Each time I heard him on radio, I was always proud of my homie (Poldoski).

You may not understand how pained I am but those of us who shared hostel with him in his undergraduate days know so well how painful the loss of this brother is to me. The times we drank Garri 2geda, the times we cooked communal beans in Block A. Those memories are bringing tears to my eyes. He was so cool a guy that he neva quarelled with anyone.

Even though it's been a while since we saw because I was away from the country, I still can neva 4get how beautiful your heart is. I have with me the pic I took with you, BabyLaw and OlujaY and I wish I can talk about your simple face in the pic but I will stop here dear brother.

Afis, Tubiero, Yemoski, Aji (Senior), Olujay, BabyLaw, Fisco, Miko, others and myself (Jossy) mourn you today and you remain forever in our hearts. Sun re o. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace. cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Offered $1million To Spend An Evening With Saudi Prince / Kcee Kissing Phyno Photo / Video: Dele Alli Leaked S3x Tape..gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.