Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. (776 Views)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Who's Lying Here, Buhari Or Osinbajo? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Ilaje1: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo raised some some assertive remarks on the person of Obi in his rejoinder to the obedient attacks on his person. Instead of the Obidient and the rest of Nigeria throwing emotional attacks on Soludo accusing of being jealous, I will rather we ask the following question to know the veracity of his remarks.

The questions we should be asking from Soludo's rejoinder are:

1. Is it true the $12m Obi invested is worth $3m?
2. Is it true that Obi put govt money in the name of investment in a company where his family is a shareholder?
3. Is true Obi saved money in the presence of decaying infrastructure like lack of roof on school buildings, bad road, lack of proper hospital etc?
4. Is it true Ngige's constructed roads are still standing while Obi's has been washed away?
5. Is it true poverty skyrocketed during Obi( when oil was at its peak) and went down during Obiano?
6. Is Soludo lying or Obi lied to us?
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:
Soludo raised some some assertive remarks on the person of Obi in his rejoinder to the obedient attacks on his person. Instead of the Obidient and the rest of Nigeria throwing emotional attacks on Soludo accusing of being jealous, I will rather we ask the following question to know the veracity of his remarks.

2. Is it true that Obi put govt money in the name of investment in a company where his family is a shareholder?
3. Is true Obi saved money in the presence of decaying infrastructure like lack of roof on school buildings, bad road, lack of proper hospital etc?
4. Is it true Ngige's constructed roads are still standing while Obi's has been washed away?
5. Is it true poverty skyrocketed during Obi( when oil was at its peak) and went down during Obiano?

Good questions.
Based on depreciating Naira, I believe no 1 is true.
I am hoping someone residing in Anambra state can also confirm or deny no 4
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by dollytino4real(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Any which way, obi the thief is one trillion times beta than the saint Tinubu and Soludu put together
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
Any which way, obi the thief is one trillion times beta than the saint Tinubu and Soludu put together

well, he seems to be better. Lets wait to hear from more people. I hope this thread remains free of insults
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by dollytino4real(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

well, he seems to be better. Lets wait to hear from more people. I hope this thread remains free of insults
insult dey pain u? We warri people insult na our middle name o
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
insult dey pain u? We warri people insult na our middle name o

No, for me no.
But insults make the candidates look bad. I am not very happy with the manner obidients talk to others. I dont care what supporters of atiku and tinubu, but i prefer obidients to be civil and smart.
We can actually pass our points across without insults, and at the end of the day voting not insults will count. For me, I wont engage in insults, I know what to do at my polling unit on the election day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

No, for me no.
But insults make the candidates look bad. I am not very happy with the manner obidients talk to others. I dont care what supporters of atiku and tinubu, but i prefer obidients to be civil and smart.
We can actually pass our points across without insults, and at the end of the day voting not insults will count. For me, I wont engage in insults, I know what to do at my polling unit on the election day.
ok, folo ur mind not wat anybody said
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by FirstSon01: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

Here are my answers:
1. Yes
2. Yes, he owns shares in fidelity and SabMiller, the only two investments he made.
3. Yes. His people wanted him arrested then. They're only supporting him now because Igbos are too selfish and will do anything to get power.
4. He didn't even build any roads.
5. Everyone knows this. He left the state to be GEJs PA.
6. Obi is lying. He has always been lying.
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by FirstSon01: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

Good questions.
Based on depreciating Naira, I believe no 1 is true.
I am hoping someone residing in Anambra state can also confirm or deny no 4

He took dollars, and invested in dollars.
Naira has nothing to do with this
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by slivertongue: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

These are the issues he should have clarified instead of going emotional. He will soon come from his predecessor
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
FirstSon01:

He took dollars, and invested in dollars.
Naira has nothing to do with this

Smart. you do have a point
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
FirstSon01:

Here are my answers:
1. Yes
2. Yes, he owns shares in fidelity and SabMiller, the only two investments he made.
3. Yes. His people wanted him arrested then. They're only supporting him now because Igbos are too selfish and will do anything to get power.
4. He didn't even build any roads.
5. Everyone knows this. He left the state to be GEJs PA.
6. Obi is lying. He has always been lying.

4. Do you live in Anambra state?
1. Are you able to explain how the value of the dollar in the Anambra economy reduced by 75% when globally the value of the dollar did not fall?
3. Are Igbos the only tribe supporting him? If no, are other tribes selfish as well?

We are here to learn
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by FirstSon01: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

4. Do you live in Anambra state?
1. Are you able to explain how the value of the dollar in the Anambra economy reduced by 75% when globally the value of the dollar did not fall?
3. Are Igbos the only tribe supporting him? If no, are other tribes selfish as well?

We are here to learn

4. There are credible reports.
1. He took naira and bought dollar to make the investment in SabMiller. The money has remained in dollar ever since. Naira has nothing to do with it
Obi made a terrible investment, end.
3. Most of his supporters are Igbos who hated him as governor.
They're the same ones that will insult anyone that doesn't support him with Nsogbu Nsogbu IPOB mentality.
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by kk2027: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
The first question to debate now is how did drug money enter Tinubu's account?
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by PraizHim: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Its simple

Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by PraizHim: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another one

Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by kk2027: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by kk2027: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

The best debate now is how did drug money enter Tinubu's account?
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by kk2027: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
We refuse to be distracted from the real debate

What is Tinubu's real name
What is his real age

How did drug money enter his account?

Is he from Lagos?

What is his connection with bullion vans
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by Shokoloko(f): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
FirstSon01:

4. There are credible reports.
1. He took naira and bought dollar to make the investment in SabMiller. The money has remained in dollar ever since. Naira has nothing to do with it
Obi made a terrible investment, end.
3. Most of his supporters are Igbos who hated him as governor.
They're the same ones that will insult anyone that doesn't support him with Nsogbu Nsogbu IPOB mentality.

Final question - If memory serves me well, IPOB members do not believe in voting, a lot destroyed both their Nigerian international passports and did not collect PVCs.
How were you able to come to the conclusion that Igbos have IPOB mentality? Are all Igbos members of IPOB? Will we be right to say northerners have bokoharam mentality?
Enlighten us
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by FirstSon01: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

Final question - If memory serves me well, IPOB members do not believe in voting, a lot destroyed both their Nigerian international passports and did not collect PVCs.
How were you able to come to the conclusion that Igbos have IPOB mentality? Are all Igbos members of IPOB? Will we be right to say northerners have bokoharam mentality?
Enlighten us

I used IPOB as a term to liken the mindset of the average Igbo Obidient to that of IPOB that believes in getting stuff by force.

But IPOB has also shown their support for their former benefactor.
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by 00FFT00(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shokoloko:

No, for me no.

You can't reciprocate uncouth people such as Tinubu supporters with decorum. They will run you out of the race, and exactly that, is their strategy.
Re: Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi. by lawani: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
If a leader is trying to convince the government to invest in a company, the right question to ask such a leader is how much of your own money have you invested in that same company or don't you have money of your own?. It is the same way some people say Obafemi Awolowo was wrong to acquire coca cola shares. You can't be wrong to invest so far you are not investing stolen funds. The mentality we have that it is wrong for anybody to invest is not the right mentality. However Peter Obi was said to have had no answer when Reuben Abati asked him on Arise tv how he came about his worth of fifteen million dollars. Now, that is something to be ashamed of. There is no leader in the US, Japan, Germany, UK and etc that can not explain into details how he or she came about his or her net worth.

(1) (Reply)

The Obsessions Of David Hundeyin / Tinubu- I Would Never Vote For Peter Obi, He's Very Incompetent / Npower Stolen Money: Minister Sadiya In Collabo With D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.