Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Love Soludu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Soludu (442 Views)

Igwe Mbamalu Lauds Soludu's Governance / See How Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV Destroyed Soludu On Live TV. / Clear Video Of Bianca Ojukwu Slap Of Soludu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Soludu by EKONGKING: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludu destroying Obi is fun to watch , these politicians are destroying themselves . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary people dont care care , else u would be having atleast 50 percent of electorate voting in all past elections.

Wake me up .
When these stupid politicians like druggie, a thief and liar cum over smart thief ,shows a credible pathway for country to progress .

Till then, i am enjoying with cognac .

I hope atleast supporters are getting paid to do all the stupid stuff on the internet .
Re: I Love Soludu by PraizHim: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
I love the way David has been tearing Jagudaban apart. I dey pain them but i dey sweet us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTz6dVScidw&t=449s

1 Like

Re: I Love Soludu by Ireportlive: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
I still don't get it

Soludo went to channels to defend his budget, he was asked about Obi's investment and he said it's worthless and next to nothing

What crime did he commit

It's like you going to a job interview and your Employer says your father claim to be rich and left you many investment, then why are you looking for job

Won't you tell the world you inherited nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Love Soludu by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
I still don't get it

Soludo went to channels to defend his budget, he was asked about Obi's investment and he said it's worthless and next to nothing

What crime did he commit

It's like you going to a job interview and your Employer says your father claim to be rich and left you many investment, then why are you looking for job

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: I Love Soludu by EKONGKING: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
I still don't get it

What crime did he commit

Yes ,

I like tinubu to win ,either he will restructure or he will be the end of contraption , which is win win for south .

I am beginning to hate political snake charmers .
Re: I Love Soludu by FirstSon01: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

They've used this one.

Chai
Re: I Love Soludu by EKONGKING: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
If Tinubu pulls off restructuring , he will be the greatest president since 1970 s .

If he fails, it will mark the end of Nigeria .

Nigeria as it is cant continue for ever .
Re: I Love Soludu by TechW: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
I still don't get it

What crime did he commit

He was asked if he will tow the part of investment as Peter obi did, instead of him to say that he has other plans different from Obi's, he started saying that it worths next to nothing, why didn't obiano auction the investment when the value was higher.
Atleast he did not steal the money and he hadn't invested his too, it would have been said that he invested Anambra money is an unknown venture.

The truth is that soludo is a chameleon
Re: I Love Soludu by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
TechW:

He was asked if he will tow the part of investment as Peter obi did, instead of him to say that he has other plans different from Obi's, he started saying that it worths next to nothing, why didn't obiano auction the investment when the value was higher.
Atleast he did not steal the money and he hadn't invested his too, it would have been said that he invested Anambra money is an unknown venture.

The truth is that soludo is a chameleon

nzogbu nzogbu grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Government Cabinet Reshuffle / Gov Emmanuel Furnishes 17 Public Schools with Remodeled Science Laboratories / Babachir Lawal Reveals What Tinubu Said About Southeast Before APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.