Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) (39629 Views)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by BATified2023: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Have anyone observe that we have less anti tinubu noise from igbos lately,it’s simply because they are preparing some hardcore propaganda for soludo their latest enemy in town

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by vb0mb(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Wonders
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by dvkot(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Expected... it will get worse till the return of our lord
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Mightymanna(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Discountsempai: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Christ would have done same!

Actually, no.

Yes, Jesus said nothing about gay marriage, but he was mostly speaking to Jews in palestine, for whom the default setting was that homosexual behaviour was prohibited.

It was when the christian faith moved out of palestine, and spread to other parts of the roman empire, that had more 'liberal' views towards gay behaviour (mind you what constituted gay behaviour was a bit different from what we would discuss now...even then) and out of its Jewish milleu that the gay question stared being addressed by people like Paul...who by the way spent time with the Apostles.

The Bible as a whole is not very pro-gay.
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Dearlord(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
The END never end
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by starstunna1313(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Abomination. No wonder church of Nigeria pulled out from them

Scotland too

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by traihit: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Church of England and not Church of Christ

The Church of Christ is still standing and we have the church of the devil too.

Many will keep falling away but let's focus on the many that will keep standing and the many that will rise.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Discountsempai:

Actually, no.

Okay! Christ would have killed them!
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Western society is a clown society
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Flexguy100: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
They believe they control all narratives. My focus is always on Jesus, not Abraham, not Noah, not Joshua but Jesus.

Check the gift on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
ohhh you mean Nigerian Anglican is no longer under Church of England and archbishop of Canterbury ?
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by davidodiba(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Same sex marriage is demonic in all its appearance. Those in support of this satanic manipulation are vessels of wrath just like Herod was, Pharaoh was and all satanic priests are. Anybody reading this and having a soft spot for same sex marriage is completely dead.

5 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by makavalley(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Well church of England and not church of God, ...faith lost ... True teaching lost.... men pleasers against the ordinance of God command.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by deekseen(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2022
I still believe that until the very last moment there will still be churches that would hold on to the true and undiluted practice of Christianity, no matter the pressure or persecution.

6 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by olaztek(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2022
I pity the religion of tolerance that tolerates every form of rubbish. Spit

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Have anyone observe that we have less anti tinubu noise from igbos lately,it’s simply because they are preparing some hardcore propaganda for soludo their latest enemy in town

That Soludo`s nuclear attack got them!

Its so glaring...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Gbeng30(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
It looks like the same people that brought Christ to Africa will bring Antichrist.... End time is near
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Lionstep: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Thiefnunbu urchin will soon blame ipob
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Shame
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Discountsempai: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay! Christ would have killed them!

I have modified my post ...check it.

TLDR: Jesus mostly preached in palestine, where the general idea was 'Gay bad, gay prohibited'.

(Am not here for religion discussion..).
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Greenscientist: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
"Our religion is tolerant" this is where it leads too.

Islam will never be tolerant, i don't care what you say because that is the strength of our religion.

7 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
All thanks to God that my Anglican Church pull out long ago.... My yarsh and the yarshes of my family is safe!

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by ruffDiamond: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
undecidedeven God know say I no dey do anything called religion again till the day I die!!!! Rubbish!

Imagine name of a clergyman :COCKsworth! sad angry
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Kingstanding: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
. Did Nigeria churches better than them?

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by TeeKings: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Omooba77:

Nigeria Anglican Church should pull out of Church of England.......

Are the Nigerian churches any better? The difference is that that of England are doing theirs in the open while we here hide ours under the church and religion

4 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Greenscientist: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
deekseen:
I still believe that until the very last moment there will still be churches that would hold on to the true and undiluted practice of Christianity, no matter the pressure or persecution.

There won't be. Christianity is a religion that goes with the flow
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by ruffDiamond: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
All thanks to God that my Anglican Church pull out long ago.... My yarsh and the yarshes of my family is safe!
lols
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by TheLawAsItIs: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8931963/amp/Church-England-paves-way-sex-marriages.html

No single reference for biblical justification of this abominable sanction.

It only evidences that the Church of England needs a new name.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Rayjnr: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Religion na scam!!

Christianity
Re: Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) by Franzinni: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Haha we are close ... Once the world goes weak... Then the process will begin...

There will be NO resistance.

You are living in the last reminants of a free world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.