Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Response That Sounded The Death Knell For Obi's Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Response That Sounded The Death Knell For Obi's Ambition (377 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Response That Sounded The Death Knell For Obi's Ambition by OsunOriginal: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
When I finished reading Professor Soludo's response, the unfortunate end of Obi's ambition emerged from the shadows.

To conclude, let me once again wish my brother Peter Obi good luck. He should have fun and enjoy the fleeting frenzy of the moment. But he must moderate the desperation as exhibited by his social media mob. There is a limit to propaganda. A mob action often reflects the character of its leader. No one has a monopoly of social media violence, and no one should play God. Life won’t end by February/March 2023.

I hope that after February 2023, Peter Obi will return to APGA (the party that made him everything he is politically) as I offered him on 8th March, 2022 and begin the hard work, if he truly wants to be president of Nigeria. It won’t happen by desperately jumping from one party to another or by unleashing a social media mob on everyone who slightly disagrees with you. I decided to pen my views personally -- again for the records. On this, I don’t mind being a one man minority. As history beckons, my conscience and sense of duty to my people dictate that I should never be silent. I will happily accept the judgment of history for standing by the truth!

- Professor Charles Soludo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Response That Sounded The Death Knell For Obi's Ambition by Abdul05: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi is a duller...nothing but the truth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Response That Sounded The Death Knell For Obi's Ambition by XerXers: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na so una talk say Dino malaye has ended Obi's ambition only for him to shut down Edo. Most of you don't know Peter Obi very well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Says He Doesn't Use Social Media Anymore Because Users Abuse Him (video) / Atiku Okowa In Gombe / Did Peter Obi Offer Kwankwaso Billions To Be His Running Mate? -aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.