Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo (4460 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by PraizHim: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
From a women that knows both men

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by lhordspy: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dis is the real slay queen not those nak-ed bae, women are great!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Lovelive: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even though I am an ardent Obident, I wouldn't mind if you provide me the source of this.

PraizHim:
From a women that knows both men

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Throwback: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mumu zombies think we are all zombies in Nigeria.

They will even believe that a Turkish diplomat will give them Biafra.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by HitRun(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Most of these Obidents are behaving like Trumpists. Zero sense!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Idiko1: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
HitRun:

Shut the hell up!!!. The least educated Trump supporter is wiser than your entire members of your village. The supporters of Democrat Party in USA are just like majority of Africans who have expertise on rigging of election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is as fake as Kim Kardashian left bumbum....

Give us a source. Ngozi is too good for such a comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by ElSudani: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another lie from the zombidients lie factory. They are now operating 24/7
Completely unhinged.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by benardtotti(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
ElSudani:
Another lie from the zombidients lie factory. They are now operating 24/7
Completely unhinged.

It will get worse by December 31 when they clearly see the handwriting on the wall that obi won't win .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by HitRun(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Idiko1:

Shut the hell up!!!. The least educated Trump supporter is wiser than your entire members of your village. The supporters of Democrat Party in USA are just like majority of Africans who have expertise on rigging of election.

Another extremist! Loser

2 Likes

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Willy7(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2022
This is certainly from the urchins camp. They plant fake news and then wait to see some unsuspecting Obidients celebrate it, then they come out to pin it on Obidients. This format has since been casted. Obidients should ignore Soludo totally. He is doing a hatchet job for Atiku his boss or even APC. He should be ignored. Urchins will use different monikers and forums to insult Soludo and make it look like it's the Obidients, so that the unwise soludo will continue his hatchet job. This is all planned. Soludo and his masters are acting a script. Obidients should ignore him and watch him crawl back to where he came out from. Soludo is doing a hatchet man's job. I repeat, he should be totally ignored. It is all planned work. I don talk my own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by kk2027: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Willy7:
This is certainly from the urchins camp. They plant fake news and then wait to see some unsuspecting Obidients celebrate it, then they come out to pin it on Obidients. This format has since been casted. Obidients should ignore Soludo totally. He is doing a hatchet job for Atiku his boss or even APC. He should be ignored. Urchins will use different monikers and forums to insult Soludo and make it look like it's the Obidients, so that the unwise soludo will continue his hatchet job. This is all planned. Soludo and his masters are acting a script. Obidients should ignore him and watch him crawl back to where he came out from. Soludo is doing a hatchet man's job. I repeat, he should be totally ignored. It is all planned work. I don talk my own

You're so on point

They're trying to distract us from the drug case but we the youths have decided to run for presidency through PO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Lionnation: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2022
I am 100%obisient but this had better be true, I don't like fake news it does more damage than good, some fake news are sponsored by enermies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Lionnation: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Willy7:
exactly my thoughts,devil's incarnates
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by tishbite41(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2022
NOI said it
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Proudlyomonna: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Nonsense. Under no circumstances is the Prof obligated to Support Peter Obi angry
Ofcus I disagree with the Prof's mode of communicating his thoughts,but all and sundry who claim to be Obidient should desist from making throwing attacks on the Prof .
He is bound by Oath to defend and uphold the candidacy of Apga at all times and that is what He is doing.
Obidients Press forward.
Don't allow the Prof, a Man of integrity and character doing the bidding of the Oath he swore to distract You.
GOD BLESS PROF SOLUDO.
GOD BLESS APGA.
GOD BLESS OBIDIATI.
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by onez: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo attacked NOI then around 2015
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Proudlyomonna: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Willy7:

No No No.
The Prof can never ever work for Pdp and Apc.
When you pick up a form to contest for any post in Apga, there is an agreement you must sign to uphold and defend the party at all times, that is exactly what the Prof just did, although I as an Apga member totally disagree with his mode of communicating his thoughts.
The pleaded with Peter Obi to run under Apga,that is enough to tell you that He has no issue with Obi's Personality.
This is just one good nigga doing his job.
GOD BLESS PROF SOLUDO
GOD BLESS APGA
GOD BLESS OBIDIATI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Osamabinladenik: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2022
HitRun:
I don't think anybody who wants to vote for APC and PDP again, after suffering hàd any brain cell left in the skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Osamabinladenik: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Lionnation:
I am 100%obisient but this had better be true, I don't like fake news it does more damage than good, some fake news are sponsored by enermies
it is not fake
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Lionnation: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
it is not fake
drop the source

1 Like

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Osamabinladenik: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Lionnation:
drop the source
can you search it online?.
Haba, it's literally everywhere everywhere even before this issue with Peter obi.
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by CaptainAyub: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Lionnation:
She actually said that but that was in 2015.
Soludo attacked her and GEJ first.
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by TheFacelessMan: 2:56am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Lies

They would have definitely posted the Twitter link or other evidence if it were true.

Conclusion- definitely false. She will most likely be apolitical publicly. Privately... different ball game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by techWriter1: 4:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Dis is the real ton queen not those nak-ed bae, women are great!!
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by shortgun(m): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is opposition, he can say whatever to demarket Obi.
Soludo will probably have his own agenda.
That's what politicians do, why is this a big deal?
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by Roboto11: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2022
grin

No be una be dis?

1 Like

Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by CSTRR: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Afamed:

But your Obi left PDP less than 6 months ago now

So what has changed?
And Moses grew up in the house of pharaoh.

Have anybody in the apc accused him of looting like the pdp?
Re: A Short Message From Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For Peter Obi And Soludo by webcalculator(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Here's the article:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/175796-okonjo-iweala-attacks-soludo-says-hes-nigerias-worst-cbn-governor-ever.html

In summary, Soludp was against Goodluck Jonathan. Supporting Buhari instead in his beyond 2015 letter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana / Joseph Mbu Two Sons Rusticated From Ukraine University / TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.