Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum (592 Views)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by Nwaetche(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
For those that do not know an average Igboman disposition. Igbos are not tribalist and do not have herd mentality. It is simply not in our culture. Many prominent Igbos are in PDP, APC, APGA and other parties. We have plurality of opinion based on individual political conviction.

The current governor of Anambra, Charles Soludo is an opposition member with a presidential candidate. No one expects him to support Obi?
After all, Is Gov. Ganduje supporting Rabiu Kwakwanso? Is Gov. Akeredolu supporting Sowore? Would some think that Nyerisi Wike would have supported Dede Amaechi if he had won the APC primaries since they are all Ikwerres?

For those throwing shades from APC, BAT is only lucky that his governor is from his Party and his stooge otherwise the same would have being the case. So we should stop making mountain out of anthill on what is essentially a political statement to de-market an opponent.

Soludo is not necessary interested in his presidential candidate winning election but he is afraid of the down the line bandwagon effect on his party candidates for Senate and HOR as happened in 2019 due to PO factor.

If Soludo is expecting Obi to stand down for Igbo’s sake, why is he not advocating the same to his APGA candidate Prof. Umeadi. Is Umeadi not Igbo? Is his contesting the Presidential race not going to affect the Igbos as Soludo is alluding?

Is Atiku not having an Igboman as his VP? What more representation does he want the Igbo nation to have in a governement not lead by an Igboman.

As a matter of fact, president from the current crop of politicians except possibly Kwakwaso would neglect the Igbos as Buhari did. I also believe that the next president will release Nnamdi Kalu if Buhari does not do it before leaving.

Igbo’s would be fine no matter who becomes the next president so Soludo is just whipping unnecessary sentiment and trying to use emotion and history to curry favour from Igbo elites.

PO is not an Igbo project. The Igbo elite were simply played out in the major parties and a man followed his heart to another party and was lucky to step into a pan Nigeria youth driven movement and its tutelar head. So Obi emergence has nothing to do with Igbos. It was only the opponent that are trying to pigeonhole him so that ignorant electorates would see him as an ethnic champion which he keeps distancing himself.

I am more than convince that Soludo is playing politics with bitterness. He is alarmed at PO increasing acceptance and popularity. He is talking about Ekiti and Osun forgetting that every politics is local and people are voting essentially on personality. LP was in no position to win those race at that time. What was APGA performance in those areas ?

I am of the opinion that Soludo tantrums would even enlarge PO support base by drawing more followers from other tribes that original bought into BATist assertion that Obi is Igbo project.

It is instrutive to note that Soludo is a extremely proud guy. PO being silent on his initial attack have infuriated him further into a frenzy and I am sure Obi will keep on not responding to him.

Soludo should remember that he is the governor of Anambra. Ndi Anambra do not take nonsence. He is still in his first term on a party made popular by Obi after Anambrarians experienced the mob government of PDP and I am sure that he would soon be repaid in kind by Obi plentiful admirers in the State.

One should note that BATist are only overplaying this issue to divert attention from the injurious allegation of US monetary forfeiture of their candidate.

For real, Peter Obi and the obedient movement are not going away soon no matter the outcome of the upcoming election. If they do not win 2023, they would certainly win in 2027.

I do not see any miracle the old guard would do in four years to fix the economy. If BAT or Atiku wins, the state of the economy with their ancient mindset, coteries of hangers-on and politics of entitlement would further compound the already bad situation in Nigeria.

Obidients would use the period in between to solidify their base and eventual drive the old guard our of power.

Soludo should therefore give himself a break and concentrate on delivering the dividents of good governance for Ndi Anambra and allow PO and Obidients to be.

Win or Loose PO and the Obidients have come to stay and will continue defining the narratives.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by naijapips04: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another noise with a load of tears. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by lhordspy: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tears everywhere. grin

Intially, we all thought it was raining. Until we had to check your eyes. It was dropping alot of water.

The truth obviously hits hard. Just imagine the OP referencing how Labour party had a combine votes of 2k only in the two states, discarding it as incosequential and talking about it like it happened 10years.

Hello, wake up. It happened just few months ago. And the reality on ground now, hasnt changed a bit from that time. Infact, the probability of Labour party retaining that same 2k votes in the combine two state is at 0.003% .

Secondly, you made mentioned of igbos being nice. That is very strange. 99.9% of people from other tribe will dispute this without even blinking. The igbos are known to be hatefilled, envious, disrespectful and aggressive. This Political season just made it more obvious. In any Nigeria political season,we have not had it this bad. There are hate, insult, abuses flying everywhere, littering every political space. All these as a result of the igbos been involved. Everything they get involve, turn to chaos.

Lastly, so Soludo is now a proud guy. Lol cheesy grin .. Just as you have to say to so many people that has come out to rebuke you guys irritating altitude. The list of your enemies will keep growing my friend. It is so refreshing to know buhari and tinubu are not the only one on the list.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by ArcFresky(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwaetche:
For

Win or Loose PO and the Obidients have come to stay and will continue defining the narratives.

Most of your narratives, while good are hearsay and unintelligent assumptions.

Follow Soludos example, back your narratives with examples.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by Nwaetche(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is Ibafo Ogun state verdict conducted by a Yoruba SM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMu_IV0TFb8

lhordspy:
Tears everywhere. grin

Intially, we all thought it was raining. Until we had to check your eyes. It was dropping alot of water.

The truth obviously hits hard. Just imagine the OP referencing how Labour party had a combine votes of 2k only in the two states, discarding it as incosequential and talking about it like it happened 10years.

Hello, wake it. It happened few months ago. And the reality on ground now, hasnt changed a bit from that time. Infact, the probability of Labour party retaining that same 2k votes in the combine two state is at 0.003% .

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwaetche:
For those that do not know an average Igboman disposition. Igbos are not tribalist and do not have herd mentality. It is simply not in our culture. Many prominent Igbos are in PDP, APC, APGA and other parties. We have plurality of opinion based on individual political conviction.

The current governor of Anambra, Charles Soludo is an opposition member with a presidential candidate. No one expects him to support Obi?
After all, Is Gov. Ganduje supporting Rabiu Kwakwanso? Is Gov. Akeredolu supporting Sowore? Would some think that Nyerisi Wike would have supported Dede Amaechi if he had won the APC primaries since they are all Ikwerres?

For those throwing shades from APC, BAT is only lucky that his governor is from his Party and his stooge otherwise the same would have being the case. So we should stop making mountain out of anthill on what is essentially a political statement to de-market an opponent.

Soludo is not necessary interested in his presidential candidate winning election but he is afraid of the down the line bandwagon effect on his party candidates for Senate and HOR as happened in 2019 due to PO factor.

If Soludo is expecting Obi to stand down for Igbo’s sake, why is he not advocating the same to his APGA candidate Prof. Umeadi. Is Umeadi not Igbo? Is his contesting the Presidential race not going to affect the Igbos as Soludo is alluding?

Is Atiku not having an Igboman as his VP? What more representation does he want the Igbo nation to have in a governement not lead by an Igboman.

As a matter of fact, president from the current crop of politicians except possibly Kwakwaso would neglect the Igbos as Buhari did. I also believe that the next president will release Nnamdi Kalu if Buhari does not do it before leaving.

Igbo’s would be fine no matter who becomes the next president so Soludo is just whipping unnecessary sentiment and trying to use emotion and history to curry favour from Igbo elites.

PO is not an Igbo project. The Igbo elite were simply played out in the major parties and a man followed his heart to another party and was lucky to step into a pan Nigeria youth driven movement and its tutelar head. So Obi emergence has nothing to do with Igbos. It was only the opponent that are trying to pigeonhole him so that ignorant electorates would see him as an ethnic champion which he keeps distancing himself.

I am more than convince that Soludo is playing politics with bitterness. He is alarmed at PO increasing acceptance and popularity. He is talking about Ekiti and Osun forgetting that every politics is local and people are voting essentially on personality. LP was in no position to win those race at that time. What was APGA performance in those areas ?

I am of the opinion that Soludo tantrums would even enlarge PO support base by drawing more followers from other tribes that original bought into BATist assertion that Obi is Igbo project.

It is instrutive to note that Soludo is a extremely proud guy. PO being silent on his initial attack have infuriated him further into a frenzy and I am sure Obi will keep on not responding to him.

Soludo should remember that he is the governor of Anambra. Ndi Anambra do not take nonsence. He is still in his first term on a party made popular by Obi after Anambrarians experienced the mob government of PDP and I am sure that he would soon be repaid in kind by Obi plentiful admirers in the State.

One should note that BATist are only overplaying this issue to divert attention from the injurious allegation of US monetary forfeiture of their candidate.

For real, Peter Obi and the obedient movement are not going away soon no matter the outcome of the upcoming election. If they do not win 2023, they would certainly win in 2027.

I do not see any miracle the old guard would do in four years to fix the economy. If BAT or Atiku wins, the state of the economy with their ancient mindset, coteries of hangers-on and politics of entitlement would further compound the already bad situation in Nigeria.

Obidients would use the period in between to solidify their base and eventual drive the old guard our of power.

Soludo should therefore give himself a break and concentrate on delivering the dividents of good governance for Ndi Anambra and allow PO and Obidients to be.

Thousands of Zombidients can't belittle the great Charles Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by Nwaetche(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
What example do you want me to mention? Everything I said is already in the public domain. What is Soludo's example?

Mention one unintelligent assumption I made so that we can have a discussion. We all know the major players antecedents. APC/BAT has a history having rule more than 7 years same as Atiku PDP 16 years, do you want me to mention all their failures here which is known to almost everyone.

Why do you think that youths are flocking organically to the Obidient movement. Obi is humble, approachable and does not have a sense of entitlement. He has antecedent too which is public knowledge.

BAT records in Lagos are also well known. You want me to mention his cronyism and patronage based politics? Do you want an example from the humongous and generous pension he awarded to himself as a former governor of Lagos to have a clue of how he would govern?

Well the only thing I do not know about BAT is probably his so called Lagos blueprint. I doubt if you have any inkling either of the hidden blueprint.

We should learn how to read and pass when we do not have valid counter argument.

ArcFresky:

Most of your narratives, while good are hearsay and unintelligent assumptions.

Follow Soludos example, back your narratives with examples.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by Nwaetche(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is now great!

Wonders shall never end!!

So he is no longer the guy that mismanaged the Central bank and ruined the banks that Sanusi came to clean up?

Uwa nka self!

OsunOriginal:

Thousands of Zombidients can't belittle the great Charles Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by PointZerom: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Tears everywhere. grin

Hello, wake up. It happened just few months ago. And the reality on ground now, hasnt changed a bit from that time. Infact, the probability of Labour party retaining that same 2k votes in the combine two state is at 0.003% .

Secondly, you made mentioned of igbos being nice. That is very strange. 99.9% of people from other tribe will dispute this without even blinking. The igbos are known to be hatefilled, envious, disrespectful and aggressive. This Political season just made it more obvious. In any Nigeria political season,we have not had it this bad. There are hate, insult, abuses flying everywhere, littering every political space. All these as a result of the igbos been involved. Everything they get involve, turn to chaos.

Lastly, so Soludo is now a proud guy. Lol cheesy grin .. Just as you have to say to so many people that has come out to rebuke you guys irritating altitude. The list of your enemies will keep growing my friend. It is so refreshing to know buhari and tinubu are not the only one on the list.

Enjoy.

Without the Igbos life will be miserable for somany YORUBAs including you.

If you enter your papa house you must find one thing or the other either manufactured or imported by an Igbo Man. Same cannot be said about the YORUBAs.

All the the Yoruba artisans, carpenters, bricklayers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, building material sellers, truck drivers etc will die of hunger if they solely depend on their Yoruba people for patronage.

Any business you opened in a Yoruba dominated environment will definitely fold up. Igbos have the cash and pays well.

Without Igbos buying lands from the YORUBAs somany YORUBAs won't make it in life.

GO AND VERIFY.
Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by lhordspy: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Without the Igbos life will be miserable for somany YORUBAs including you.

If you enter your papa house you must find one thing or the other either manufactured or imported by an Igbo Man. Same cannot be said about the YORUBAs.

All the the Yoruba artisans, carpenters, bricklayers, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, building material sellers, truck drivers etc will die of hunger if they solely depend on their Yoruba people for patronage.

Any business you opened in a Yoruba dominated environment will definitely fold up. Igbos have the cash and pays well.

Without Igbos buying lands from the YORUBAs somany YORUBAs won't make it in life.

GO AND VERIFY.

I dont even understand your ranting. You sound like a broken pained baby. Calm down and re-type to me properly

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by ArcFresky(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwaetche:
What example do you want me to mention? Everything I said is already in the public domain. What is Soludo's example?

Mention one unintelligent assumption I made so that we can have a discussion. We all know the major players antecedents. APC/BAT has a history having rule more than 7 years same as Atiku PDP 16 years, do you want me to mention all their failures here which is known to almost everyone.

Why do you think that youths are flocking organically to the Obidient movement. Obi is humble, approachable and does not have a sense of entitlement. He has antecedent too which is public knowledge.

BAT records in Lagos are also well known. You want me to mention his cronyism and patronage based politics? Do you want an example from the humongous and generous pension he awarded to himself as a former governor of Lagos to have a clue of how he would govern?

Well the only thing I do not know about BAT is probably his so called Lagos blueprint. I doubt if you have any inkling either of the hidden blueprint.

We should learn how to read and pass when we do not have valid counter argument.

It is not like Tinubu is perfect neither is Obi as you seemingly claim. You just willfully ignore what you don’t like.

Soludo did not even accuse Obi of anything, he didnt call him corrupt or thief, he only said it didnt make sense for someone to invest Anambra money in his own company. (Obi owned shares in sabmiller). He further went on to state this investments are worth coins rn.

I have no issue with Obi, I just think hunger has made people like you think Obi is a saint.

There is nothing Obi has said that Buhari didnt say better in 2012.

I wish Obi will win, but I know, you know that We all know, Obi will not smell third.
Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by Nwaetche(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Here you go again! Talking irrelevances. You think "hunger has made people like you".... So everyone that supports PO is hungry or anyone with contrary opinion to you is hungry"

I am sure life is good for you and your family.

Contrary to your opinion, many Obidient folks I know are sophisticated and well to do.

I must tell you that your utterances are rude. I have reason to believe that your condescending attitude is the very reason most folks are tilting towards PO and not the old guards.

I never mentioned that Obi is a saint. I only said that Soludo is speaking out of envy and politics. They are not in the same party and hence he has right to de-market him but he has to provide verifiable statistics.

Additionally, Soludo is not in the right position to talk about an investment that passed through another administration after Peter Obi. It would have made sense if Soludo party in not in the race or he is the immediate governor after PO.

SABmiller was a good business investment for Anambra. It created employment with multiplier effect on the economy. Hero beer is popular in the East and South South areas. Some Governors did not even attract a common toothpick industry. Normally an Obi's family investing in the same company as his government is not a crime as long as he discloses it to SABmiller management to avoid conflict of interest.

I also learned the presence of the Brewery also attracted other companies around the Onitsha Industrial estate.

Just look at this, Obi did not give himself the humongous pension that BAT signed into law for himself. Up till now BAT is still collecting those pension despite his massive wealth without minding the hues and cries.

If it were PO, he would have asked the state to stop paying him. He listens to his supporters and they have influence on his campaign and strategy.

You cannot say the same about PDP and APC candidates. If you were the owner of a Nigeria PLC, who would you employ if your only options are the 3 frontline candidates?
I am done talking and please let's keep this forum civil. I beg you.

ArcFresky:

It is not like Tinubu is perfect neither is Obi as you seemingly claim. You just willfully ignore what you don’t like.

Soludo did not even accuse Obi of anything, he didnt call him corrupt or thief, he only said it didnt make sense for someone to invest Anambra money in his own company. (Obi owned shares in sabmiller). He further went on to state this investments are worth coins rn.

I have no issue with Obi, I just think hunger has made people like you think Obi is a saint.

There is nothing Obi has said that Buhari didnt say better in 2012.

I wish Obi will win, but I know, you know that We all know, Obi will not smell third.

1 Like

Re: Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum by PointZerom: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I dont even understand your ranting. You sound like a broken pained baby. Calm down and re-type to me properly

Shut up, deal with the facts I posted there.

(1) (Reply)

2023 INEC Ad-hoc Staff Registration / Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him / Atiku Arrives Katsina, Visits Emir's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.