Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,016 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Are Nigerians Under A Spell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Under A Spell? (450 Views)

Economic Reforms: Nigerians Under Poverty Line Rise To 104m — World Bank / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell / See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don't understand how Nigerians want freedom before election and make poor choices during elections.

I don't understand how people who have suffered, most of them poor and wretched will still choose to vote for their tormentors.

I don't care how you see it, the track records are clear.

1. APC will ruin you.
2. Tinubu is a Godfather politician who doesn't give a Bleep about you. He only wants power. He's using you and especially his zombie Yoruba lokan followers.
3. Atiku, I don't even know
4. Peter Obi has track records of financial prudence and doesn't spend extravagantly.

See, you can allow politicians use and confuse you, tell you so many rhetorics cos you are dumb and lack ability to analyze scenario critically. You will suffer and they don't care because you are a foool

Corrupt politicians will not give up power without a fight, they will use gullible people with low IQ to hold on to power.

No corrupt politician will allow a Peter Obi who is known to stand his ground incutting cost of governance to become president, even Soludo. They like this status quo and they don't care if Nigerian burns or you die. Whoever wants to take their food will be fought till the end. Peter Obi with his stinginess is a bad market for an average stealing politician. Don't be fooled by their rhetorics, you will not benefit at the end because you are a simpleton who will be scammed.

They will use iidiots amongst us to remain there.
It's left for you play into the gallery of tribalism, he can't win, this and that, they know you are so stupid and you will buy it. And you will continue to suffer while they enjoy.
Are you under a spell?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by TINUBUISMAD: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Leave them to continue suffering and when the suffering is unbearable, they will start jumping inside 3rd mainland bridge one by one

With these sets of reprobates, Nigeria will continue getting worse. It's not a curse. It's just the obvious truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
it amazes me.

They just don't want to be free at all. Very useless set of people

We are here trying all we can to get them outta this long aged shit but they keep diving deep into it.

Politicians know that a lot of us are just plain iidiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by lhordspy: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. You are trying to convince me to see why i should vote for your candidate. But looks at the hateful words filled with insults and disgusting remarks been used.

You people never learn. It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. You are trying to convince me to see why i should vote for your candidate. But looks at the hateful words filled with insults and disgusting remarks been used.

Dude, don't vote for my candidate.

Remove all prejudice and look deep.

Are you voting for the status quo or you voting for a revolution.

You have working brain, don't allow a stealing politician with track record of stealing and evidently why we are in this mess continue using you like you are stupid.

Be wise, these guys don't give a Bleep about you, it's why many Nigeriians are poor.

They will tell you sort of nonsense that do not matter, they will see white and call it black, you cannot figure because you are not thinking. You are blinded by unnecessary issues.

How can a APC look into your eyes and tell you that they will fix Nigeria now by fielding godfather?
How can you eat that lamba if you re thinking?

Don't vote APC and PDP, vote kwankwaso instead. Kwankwaso has proven records.

Can you see the handwriting all over that we will continue in this suffer if we elect the cronies in APC and PDP again? Why are we always stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I think I need to be harsh, maybe that will awaken you consciousness .

Reason am well na, common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by lhordspy: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

You think. Very sad. You guys have successful destroyed the political career of a promising man, Peter obi with this disgusting act of yours.

Just imagine him saying 'i think' ... Very funny.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

You think. Very sad. You guys have successful destroyed the political career of a promising man, Peter obi with this disgusting act of yours.

Just imagine him saying 'i think' ... Very funny.

Goodbye.
you won't vote him even if I didn't post this.

The evidence before us is that Nigerians are fools and they really deserve to suffer.

If not why should anyone right thinking person still vote for APC and PDP. They tell them all sort of jargons and they swallow it.

If anyone needs to convince you against this, the you have a problem yourself
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by TINUBUISMAD: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
you won't vote him even if I didn't post this.

The evidence before us is that Nigerians are fools and they really deserve to suffer.

If not why should anyone right thinking person still vote for APC and PDP. They tell them all sort of jargons and they swallow it.

If anyone needs to convince you against this, the you have a problem yourself
You are wasting your time trying to be reasonable with them. No matter anything you do or say, they are still going to vote him . They know that he is not the best but they just want to prove a point. They are already seeing it as Igbo and Yoruba thing. Even if the country will scatter, they don't care. To their warped mind, they want to teach Igbos lesson by voting a criminal. So just relax. Nigeria can and will never better. We are just deceiving ourselves that we are one.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Kokoy2022: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2022
They are descendants from the pit of hell and don't mean well for humanity. It is in their DNA but, thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock inshallah!
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Dude, don't vote for my candidate.

Remove all prejudice and look deep.

Are you voting for the status quo or you voting for a revolution.

You have working brain, don't allow a stealing politician with track record of stealing and evidently why we are in this mess continue using you like you are stupid.

Be wise, these guys don't give a Bleep about you, it's why many Nigeriians are poor.

They will tell you sort of nonsense that do not matter, they will see white and call it black, you cannot figure because you are not thinking. You are blinded by unnecessary issues.

How can a APC look into your eyes and tell you that they will fix Nigeria now by fielding godfather?
How can you eat that lamba if you re thinking?

Don't vote APC and PDP, vote kwankwaso instead. Kwankwaso has proven records.

Can you see the handwriting all over that we will continue in this suffer if we elect the cronies in APC and PDP again? Why are we always stupid

You are a comedian, u sef read wetin you post. We should not vote PDP or APC but vote kwankwanso. Same kwankwanso who left PDP only some few months back, same as Peter Obi? If you think Peter Obi, Kwankwanso and PDP are not mutually exclusive then you must be leaving in fool's paradise.

Dey there dey shout revolution dey deceive your self. Lol. Even Buhari was a "revolution" in 2015 lmao. The only thing I can take away from this your gibberish is on paragraph 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Social Mobs does not have head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

You are a comedian, u sef read wetin you post. We should not vote PDP or APC but vote kwankwanso. Same kwankwanso who left PDP only some few months back, same as Peter Obi? If you think Peter Obi, Kwankwanso and PDP are not mutually exclusive then you must be leaving in fool's paradise.

Dey there dey shout revolution dey deceive your self. Lol. Even Buhari was a "revolution" in 2015 lmao. The only thing I can take away from this your gibberish is on paragraph 5.
Even Moses was born in pharoah's house but he rescued Isreal.

It's not about whether Kwankwaso and Obi were is PDP, it's the same nonsense these politicians tell stupid people to believe and deceive them. That's not the issue smart people should focus on

It's about what did they did as governors irrespective of their party. Are you going to take a detailed look at their antecedents?

You have an option to choose between a known financial discipline person, a known philanthropist and a godfather who installs governor with tinted antecedents and you are going to the last guy. Is that not a spell?

Common, the last guy is obviously the status quo and won't change anything. Do you need God to come tell you by himself?
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Even Moses was born in pharoah's house but he rescued Isreal.

It's not about whether Kwankwaso and Obi were is PDP, it's the same nonsense these politicians tell stupid people to believe and deceive them. That's not the issue smart people should focus on

It's about what did they did as governors irrespective of their party. Are you going to take a detailed look at their antecedents?

You have an option to choose between a known financial discipline person, a known philanthropist and a godfather who installs governor with tinted antecedents and you are going to the last guy. Is that not a spell?

Common, the last guy is obviously the status quo and won't change anything. Do you need God to come tell you by himself?

Please tell me what Kwankwanso and Peter Obi did as governor that is so spectacular and different from an average Nigerian governor. I would like to be educated.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

is seem to me that Nigerians by average have low IQ.

You are seeing glaring salient matters that would change your lives and again and again, you people fall for trivial issues that the current system wants you to fall for?

Should it be anyone's business if the best candidate is Igbo, Yoruba or TIV? We are talking about someone who can deliver us and scatter this current corrupt setting but you keep allowing this set up blind you with trivial issues.

Think na
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

Please tell me what Kwankwanso and Peter Obi did as governor that is so spectacular and different from an average Nigerian governor. I would like to be educated.
Kwankwaso
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Fashola

They are a different breed of politicians.
You are looking for long arguments because their antecedents are all over the internet.

Don't ever think that anyone with a Godfather mentality like Tinubu is going to give you dividend of Democracy. You are living in delusion if you think that.

Now, take you sometime, clear your mind of prejudice like tribalism, trivial talks and sentiments and then research all these candidates carefully. Don't be an average Nigerian who can't reason.

Do you prefer someone from your tribe who is the status quo or someone from another tribe who is not wasteful with funds and will not steal your money and share to elites?
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by mabea: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Some brains need insult to reset.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Joebayo217: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Unfortunately Nigeria likes bad thing Atiku causes Nigeria electricity unstable to improve his business by importing generator to Nigeria till today Nigeria electricity is so bad .Peter obi own too get his own , tinubu own self still worst make Nigerian dey shout all those name they will regret as usual they all shouted Atiku in 2019 After dem run go obi, atiku, tinubu again
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
is seem to me that Nigerians by average have low IQ.

You are seeing glaring salient matters that would change your lives and again and again, you people fall for trivial issues that the current system wants you to fall for?

Should it be anyone's business if the best candidate is Igbo, Yoruba or TIV? We are talking about someone who can deliver us and scatter this current corrupt setting but you keep allowing this set up blind you with trivial issues.

Think na

Lol... it is you whose IQ is low, you are there ranting about tribe, where did I mention tribe in my post? You can't read a simple post to understand, but you have mind to talk about low IQ lmao. If you have been brainwashed to think corrupt politicians will end corruption, that's your problem cheesy Tell me who your candidate is and tell me he is not corrupt.. lmao.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

Lol... it is you whose IQ is low, you are there ranting about tribe, where did I mention tribe in my post? You can't read a simple post to understand, but you have mind to talk about low IQ lmao. If you have been brainwashed to think corrupt politicians will end corruption, that's your problem cheesy Tell me who your candidate is and tell me he is not corrupt.. lmao.
Nope, I don't think they will end corruption. Corruption is in every system, they will bring down and give people dividend of Democracy
You even comprehend simple terms. You looking for everyone tenable excuse to vote a failure that will do the bidding of oligarchs
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Kwankwaso
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Fashola

They are a different breed of politicians.
You are looking for long arguments because their antecedents are all over the internet.

Don't ever think that anyone with a Godfather mentality like Tinubu is going to give you dividend of Democracy. You are living in delusion if you think that.

Now, take you sometime, clear your mind of prejudice like tribalism, trivial talks and sentiments and then research all these candidates carefully. Don't be an average Nigerian who can't reason.

Do you prefer someone from your tribe who is the status quo or someone from another tribe who is not wasteful with funds and will not steal your money and share to elites?

Lol... no be only different breed of politicians. if you don't geddifok out of here with this rubbish. lmao. Same politicians who have different atrocities committed while in government flying all over the internet? The thing is, u choose to believe what you want to believe and that's fine but don't get people to believe your candidate is not corrupt, whether Peter Obi or Kwankwanso.

And what's this conclusion that I'm a Tinubu supporter.? lol
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

how can APC look into your eyes and tell you that Tinubu will change Nigeria. Lol

How can you buy that?
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Osamabinladenik: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Karac:

Lol... no be only different breed of politicians. if you don't geddifok out of here with this rubbish. lmao. Same politicians who have different atrocities committed while in government flying all over the internet? The thing is, u choose to believe what you want to believe and that's fine but don't get people to believe your candidate is not corrupt, whether Peter Obi or Kwankwanso.

And what's this conclusion that I'm a Tinubu supporter.? lol
If you are campaigning against kwankwaso and Obi then you are probably a scumbag eating APC lies or PDP shit.

If you say Sowore then I can still understand.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Scribx: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol. The thing pain OP too. I have always said it: if you're not greedy of personal gains, politicians' voodoo won't work on you. Funny thing is that many of them will think they're in their right minds. Them don carry some of them brains play handicap.

Look around you, you'd see a good number of 'directionless' men at 30 and above; not because they're lazy or don't have dreams. In those days, at 30, you already know where you're headed. Yet, they're still rooting for the evil breeds of politicians whose boots are on their necks. By 2027, some of them would have gained sense, but then new 'fools' would have also emerged; and then the cycle continues. Before you know it, old age sets in.

I have nothing but pity for this generation.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
how can APC look into your eyes and tell you that Tinubu will change Nigeria. Lol

How can you buy that?

I'm not APC, my own candidate is not even in the major parties but I know for sure Tinubu is the man to beat. Not because he is the best, but that is Nigeria's politics for you. Even you have confirmed it yourself by concluding I'm APC. It's just common sense, but we love to live in denial

Same common sense knowledge Soludo expressed yesterday that he is been roasted for.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
If you are campaigning against kwankwaso and Obi then you are probably a scumbag eating APC lies or PDP shit.

If you say Sowore then I can still understand.

I'm not APC but your fears are valid, Tinubu is the man to beat.
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by PandoraObi: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
The frontline politicians are either from APC or PDP
Re: Are Nigerians Under A Spell? by Karac: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Revolution is possible in Nigeria ooo but definitely not coming from Peter Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwanso or Atiku because they are all members of the old order. Na personal ambition all them dey find go, dem no send you.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Privatisation, And Avoidance Of Another Mubutu Sese Seko In Africa / 2023: What Pastor Kumuyi Said About Muslim-muslim Presidential Ticket / Gov Emmanuel Furnishes 17 Public Schools with Remodeled Science Laboratories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.