Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) (1411 Views)

Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Meet With Cute And Sexy Teenagers From All Over The World! / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by cuteass1(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
moondust:

wats goin on here?

@cute-ass
wats all the fuss up in here?

You're late to the crime scene jooorr, where have you been all along? tongue

Anyways the truth of the thingy is that "a friend to a friend" decided to pay me a visit on nairaland, yea, thats whats up wink
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by moondust(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2007
@cute-ass
I guess ur reputation preceeds u everywhere these days!
but wy should a fella decide to pull a stunt like in order to acquaint himself wit u?
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by shakira: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2007
@tpic
   have been waiting all my life to witness this KInda scenerio, now i beleive dreams do come true, now to

@shabby nappy cute ass
      out of 20 years of ur entire life,u still havent figured whats right and wrong for ur disguting life, girl its goNna be sad seeing u eating ur finger and sreaming "HAD I KNOWN", That will be quite embarrasing and irritating to u,ur family and ur entire friends, to reverse this KInda thing from happening, why cant u sit down one day and ask ur self this question "where is my life goin", am prolly sure if u can think deeply u will have the next solution @ ur right hand, have a nice day
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by moondust(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hey Babaluku Shakira
that aint no way to talk to a lady!
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by cuteass1(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2007
moondust:

@cute-ass
I guess your reputation preceeds u everywhere these days!
but wy should a fella decide to pull a stunt like in order to acquaint himself wit u?

Nah nah, he was doing the less fortunate a favor, the thing is, not everybody can come up to me to yarn rubbish, so the ones entitled to my attention have to help the handicapped

for example, eehhm, eerrh . . yea, got one . . like this fellow here

shakira:

@tpic
   have been waiting all my life to witness this KInda scenerio, now i beleive dreams do come true, now to

@shabby nappy cute ass
      out of 20 years of your entire life,u still havent figured whats right and wrong for your disguting life, girl its goNna be sad seeing u eating your finger and sreaming "HAD I KNOWN", That will be quite embarrasing and irritating to u,your family and your entire friends, to reverse this KInda thing from happening, why can't u sit down one day and ask your self this question "where is my life goin", am prolly sure if u can think deeply u will have the next solution @ your right hand, have a nice day

You see what i mean @moondust? some less priviledged need this kind of an opportnity to show their frustrated licking selves wink

Unfortunately, cute-ass does not talk to everything under clothes . . you got to be human enough to get my head turn your way. Tll such a person comes along, the game is still on hold!!

Now laughing my cute ass off at some stinky gutts, deprivacy is such a curse and disgrace!!
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by shakira: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
moondust:

Hey Babaluku Shakira
that aint no way to talk to a lady!
will definately puke if i dont let it out, matter of fact who.s BABALUKU
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by shakira: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
AM OUT, see ya'll, later
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by moondust(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
L8er punk-ass
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by niceuzor: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
moondust - may i know you plz nd why re u disturbing my Cutie uhmm? grin
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by nitmare: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
Cuteie wats up how are doing today chose a thread where u think we can settle our issues without be followed by the lite at night
Re: Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey) by druggie233(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2007
@nitmare

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why are you so jealous of my sweetie grin grin grin, you wish to have a girl like cute-ass. hmmmm in your dream, attention seeker!!!!!!!!!!!!shio

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Single Lady,that Is Ready To Settle Down..see My Pic / Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! / Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.