Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. (236 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics) / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. by ENGINEERG(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi has already gain popularity, and his chance is very high now.
But I have been to many states of recent, and I saw that no Peter obi billboards and posters in so many states, unlike PDP and APC.
And some people don't still see the seriousness cos of this.
Just some little more effort is needed now to win this election.
So I advice the Labour party/Peter obi, to give each state at least N50million, to flood everywhere with billboards and posters.

36states + FCT * N50 millions = N1.850billions. Its really not too much.
Big parties like Pdp and APC will spend trillions for this election, and we understand Labour party is not in government, but it must flood everywhere with obi poster and billboards too, to make him more serious.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. by Nancy070: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Why should he do that are you the one that have him the money, so please try to also tell Tinubu to give each state 30billoin each, see how APC broom have spoilt they can't buy again

Re: Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. by Abdul05: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Tell zombidients to donate more money

The one we have is not enough. ..pls

Zombidients should do the needful abeg
Re: Peter Obi Should Give Atleast 50million To Each State For Billboards And Poster. by Naira20: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

They are waiting for free money.
Peter Obi doesn't need billboards anymore.
His followers are creative enough to take the message everywhere.

One thing I love about the OBIdients is that God has given them uncommon wisdom that has confounded those who think they are thoroughbred politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And His Social Media Mob / Atiku Is The Only Unifier Among All The Presidential Candidate / Obi Is Very Clever Man Politics Is Give And Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.