Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products (972 Views)

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) / What Are The American Products That You Can’t Survive Without? / Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2022
While the likes of DerrickzB and his Russian 4k boys crew like Goddson rottennaija Vl3ly ken6488 are busysy chanting POOtin from morning till night, January to December their Russian demigods are busy enjoying the goodies, comforts of America

Who will deliver these nuisance from their madness or they just like being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by iykofias(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2022
And what does it changes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2022
iykofias:

I can see you are a zombie

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by joyandfaith: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2022
iykofias:

It means Russia is useless to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by iykofias(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Hotice085:

if that’s what all iPhone users are, then I guess I am

4 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by oz4real83(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2022
What did you expect? OP was expecting Russian officials to be using Soviet era phones cheesy cheesy. In wars, the poor populace suffer more, the poor can be deprived from enjoying Western technologies so that the Russian govt can use that as bargaining tool, but they and their families will keep enjoying Western life and technologies without any form of restrictions..

4 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by DerrickzB: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:
While the likes of DerrickzB and his Russian 4k boys crew like Goddson rottennaija Vl3ly ken6488 are busysy chanting POOtin from morning till night, January to December their Russian demigods are busy enjoying the goodies, comforts of America

Who will deliver these nuisance from their madness or they just like being stupid

If stupidity was an art, you’d be Picasso!! If ignorance was also an art, you’d be da Vinci!! Same report has been debunked as that watch was made by hauwie!! Like you guys reported he was hospitalized and boom he was in the hospital bed!!

Today isn’t for idiots!! Get lost

2 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Otobong3374(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin Cheapest russia generating inflation by using useless war. The Tyranical Russians Who Could Not Liberate Kherson Are Seeing Americans Iphone As The Best In The World.
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by ken6488(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

Even though iPhone are USA goodies they are made in China

3 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2022
DerrickzB:

If stupidity was an art, you’d be Picasso!! If ignorance was also an art, you’d be da Vinci!! Same report has been debunked as that watch was made by hauwie!! Like you guys reported he was hospitalized and boom he was in the hospital bed!!

Today isn’t for idiots!! Get lost

Mr debunked, how far Winter is coming abi your oloshos will take care of you?
So there are no Russian watches? You that you only like running your lose mouth 24/7 tell me one Russian products you use aside that Russian basket mouth of yours...Ewu Moscow

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2022
ken6488:

Even though iPhone are USA goodies they are made in China

One side of your brain is in Sambisa the other half is in Siberia
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by RestructureNig1: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2022
They were made in China

US should make phones or watches on their soil if they are that important, China has taken over

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by ken6488(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

One side of your brain is in Sambisa the other half is in Siberia
so you are saying because USA doesn't like Russia

Why have they not stop importing

Russia oil
Aluminium
Uranium

Or you don't know?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by rottennaija(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

US is still buying Russian oil, fertilizer, enriched Uranium, rare earth. So what the Bleep is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
ken6488:
so you are saying because USA doesn't like Russia

Why have they not stop importing

Russia oil
Aluminium
Uranium

Or you don't know?

POOtin and Russia are they the same thing, why you 4k boys just dumb like crab?
USA and the west can deal with POOtin and his oligarchs as they pleases, ask yourself why is POOtin still selling whereas American have blocked everything of America going the way of Pootin direction?

Why is Pootin exporting?
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
rottennaija:

US is still buying Russian oil, fertilizer, enriched Uranium, rare earth. So what the Bleep is your point?

I can see why you ain't just rotten, your brain
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Vl3ly: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

if den born USA well make den ban this Russia export to there country
Den ban some of Russia product and veggies
Inflation is about to kill dem

Den ban Russia fuel not up to a year there reserve don dry
Next year if this war no stop den go enter recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Vl3ly: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Vl3ly: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

hey yeah e pain you pass your master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by joyandfaith: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vl3ly:

Natural resources? You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by rottennaija(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

Guy I have no time for stupid people. If you have legitimate counter argument, bring it. Tell me why what I said is false. That is how you know serious people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by meobizy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
People get time.
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
rottennaija:

Guy I have no time for stupid people. If you have legitimate counter argument, bring it. Tell me why what I said is false. That is how you know serious people.

As a member of POOtin 4kboys brigade, you know how I response to dumb questions especially very dumb questions

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vl3ly:

Recession wey don kill Russian army finish, if they are not stealing Ukrainians cutleries, washing machines and pots of soups they are busy rebelling in their camps.
Ask DerrickzB how hungry almost killed him in Kharkiv, Russia has resources yet they can't feed their soldiers you guys need award for stupidity

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by opamoses1: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good post OP. Russian leaders just like the North Korean rocket man enjoy western products while they propagate their hatred for the west. Only fools fall for their deceits.
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
opamoses1:
Good post OP. Russian leaders just like the North Korean rocket man enjoy western products while they propagate their hatred for the west. Only fools fall for their deceits.

That 2inches tall man that dreams to future in any Hollywood movie is just craving for attention, watch all their missiles launch they do it in Hollywood style while he is the major actor

2 Likes

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Vl3ly: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

Recession wey don kill Russian army finish, if they are not stealing Ukrainians cutleries, washing machines and pots of soups they are busy rebelling in their camps.
Ask DerrickzB how hungry almost killed him in Kharkiv, Russia has resources yet they can't feed their soldiers you guys need award for stupidity
you are exactly what my fellow up there called you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vl3ly:
you are exactly what my fellow up there called you

Take it from me, you are 2022 Dumbest man of the year

1 Like

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Vl3ly: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

Take it from me, you are 2022 Dumbest man of the year
e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

That T-shirt he's wearing bears the name and logo of Jean-Michel Basquiat, a deceased American artist who was bisexual.
Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by rottennaija(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:

So what should I do? Support Bandera worshipping Nazis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products by Hotice085: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
texazzpete:

That T-shirt he's wearing bears the name and logo of Jean-Michel Basquiat, a deceased American artist who was bisexual.

Just imagine!
I bet you if that T-shirt was worn by one local Russian in any of the remote oblast he would have been used as a scapegoat

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / First Round Of Debates Obama 1 - Mccain 0 / End Of A Glorious Career- Senator Ted Kennedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.