Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi (40002 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Racoon:
Waiting for the day Charles Soludo will regain his political senses. His recent virtuperations against Peter Obi seems to steamed out from this animosity of old. However, person wey pass you pass you.
That man has been consistently right and one of the visionaries that God gave to our region. You can hate him for speaking the truth, but you can not hate to the level of changing what he has achieved with who he is.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by DesChyko: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

Oya drop the link in your Urchins WhatsApp Group for Likes.

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by yuzjet(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:
Obi has always been a clown.

grin Obi who cannot write

Soludo has always known that Obi is not intellectually capable of engaging him no wonder he crams like his life depends on it.

Truly, Obi can't engage Soludo intellectually. I'm sure Obi crammed his way through school before he was able to achieve that lower sef.

Pathetic noisemaker with low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NurHadejia(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Please stop disturbing us with pitobi this and that.. Some of us here are northerners, we don't knw him and have nothing to do with him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Baawaa(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
This is incredible, one man soludo finished obi bitter liar political career just like that. Obi is a loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
jerk:
u be mumu.. are u from Anambra? What do you know about Anambra? Urchin like you.

Your papa begging for food is an urchin, stupid pig like you.
Imagine this animal asking me what I know about Anambra. Assuming Awkuzu Sars under Peter Obi killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here asking stupid questions.
Obi has already lost this election and there is nothing you fools can do.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by gratiaeo(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Anybody saying Peter Obi did not build Anambra state does not know how bad Anambra state was before Obi took over

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by windvane(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Instead of you lots to soft pedal and not give Soludo another chance to drop a nuclear outburst on Peter again, you are here fanning what you won’t be able to contain!

Soludo just won a fan yesterday! I read that write-up and I was thrilled! Who could believe that Soludo was that volatile with words!

Now I believe reserved people are the most deadly with words, just like Barrack Obama!

Damn! Soludo needs to write a book! I am a fan of highly eloquent super humans!
only a foolish person would read that piece by soludo yesterday and no give him credit,he won my heart with his thorough explaination of this!!!a father celebrating a fat bank account while his children are dying of kwashiorkor!!that hits hard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Aify147(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
If I were Soludo, I won’t follow this path, it will mar him than make him

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Soludo 2- Obi 0

How did you come up with this scores?
What were the basics used in scoring both?
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Snapchat: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Instead of you lots to soft pedal and not give Soludo another chance to drop a nuclear outburst on Peter again, you are here fanning what you won’t be able to contain!

Soludo just won a fan yesterday! I read that write-up and I was thrilled! Who could believe that Soludo was that volatile with words!

Now I believe reserved people are the most deadly with words, just like Barrack Obama!

I read everything. Literally from Kpali to kpali. I was impressed, entertained, and I learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Bmaster(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

shocked

....and who being his fan helped,eh lazy youth?
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
naptu2:
In 2015 Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo wrote an article in which he examined the state of Nigeria and looked at what lay in store for the country after the 2015 elections. This was in response to an article titled "Where is Charles Soludo"?

Professor Soludo criticised a lot of people and groups in his article and these included the ruling PDP and the opposition APC. Some of these people responded to his article and Professor Soludo wrote another article in response to their claims.

In this thread I will publish what Professor Soludo wrote about Peter Obi in his first article, Peter Obi's response to the article and Soludo's response to Peter Obi. Because the articles are very long, I will only post the relevant sections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/
Lets be realistic about this Soludo thread, He said Peter Obi was among Good luck Jonathan government who advised him on economy, do you people know that Charles Soludo is part of president Buhari economy advisory team committee? So compare the both governments and judge for yourself

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by whytepawn1(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
Everything soludo said was right

Peter obi remains a packaged fraud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you don't like my opinion please cry in solace
It's your opinion bro... No one has to fight you over it.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Period007(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is a creature filled with envy, lust and low cunning.

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by jerk: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Your papa begging for food is an urchin, stupid pig like you.
Imagine this animal asking me what I know about Anambra. Assuming Awkuzu Sars under Peter Obi killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here asking stupid questions.
Obi has already lost this election and there is nothing you fools can do.
Ur mumu is legendary, urchin's never make sensible statement. Go and sniff your drug lord cocaine remnants left for you and the dogs.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I swear the guy is damn brilliant. He gets my vote if he chooses to run for president

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022

Who else? Oh, Peter Obi. Well, since he can’t write and designated Valentine as usual to write for him (who never disputed the NBS statistics that Obi broke world record in the pauperization of Anambra people but instead focused on lies and abuses) I won’t dignify him with a response here.

His third class performance in Anambra will be the subject of a comprehensive article later.

The truth is gradually creeping out. Matter of fact, it's been there butost Nigerians forget easily. Grateful Soludo kept records.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Apophenia24k: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Long age beef... we all know the atrocities committed by Atiku yet no prominent persons from the North has condemned him publicly, Tinubu's misdeeds are glaring and no official from the west has condemned him publicly but look at Obi who has no single allegations is being dragged publicly and even accused by a sitting governor from his state.... the igbos are truly the problem of igbo.
Stop insulting Yorubas and the rest of us. Charity no begins from una own home?

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by jasent(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:

Can we also say the one he said during his campaign was also right?
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Honourable1901:

Obi maintained that it was surprising that a renowned economist as Soludo, who in the same essay, prided himself of saving $45billion in the nation’s external reserves when he was the CBN Governor should condemn Obi for saving money for Anambra State and questioning the wisdom of savings when there were things that needed to be done.

His words, “When he said he saved $45bn, does it mean that at that time Nigeria’s problems were over? Now oil price is falling and state’s allocation are bound to fall, Soludo should be told that the money Obi saved will be used to cushion the effect, among others reasons for states to save at all times. He also talked about clearing Nigerian debts without acknowledging that the architect of it is Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who is still part of Jonathan’s Government”.

Obi, who asserted that Soludo merely displayed his lack of understanding of the basics of true development for saying he left no signature project, said, “Talking about signature project, Obi has them in abundance. He built over 30 bridges, built the State Secretariat, built the teaching hospital, built the permanent site of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University, rebuilt Iyienu, Borromeo hospitals, Holy Rosary and St Joseph hospitals; and Our Lady of Lourdes among many hospitals with signature structures dotting them.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Coming from a Tinubu supporter, I'm not surprised

Abeg comot for road
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are funnily ridiculous...

We dare him to write more...

Peter Obi has moved far and far ahead of a mere state governor who is yet to find his feet in governance.

Peter Obi has Also Rock to superintend...why waste time on a misguided element who is belaboured with delusions of grandeur...

He will come and beg but it will be too late...
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Let us see in Prof. Soludo can turn Anambra into Dubai life is turn by turn.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I swear the guy is damn brilliant. He gets my vote if he chooses to run for president

Sincerely!

I will go all out for him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by 2elliot: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
yuzjet:
If Nigeria will split, I still pity Biafra nation. So many internal sabotages that won't help them.

Who could have thought Soludo wouldn't support his own at this point?

Anyway, it's good to let obidients understand the real politics and why Obi may not even win his own Anambra?

Whatever the outcome, it'll be great to see.
Biafra is not a zombie nation, just like what some of you see as sophistication. The ability to challenge(ideas and opinions) and be challenged is what create great nations.
Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by mabea: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
To be fair to ourselves, Obi would have been better as finance minister or Director General of Budget office rather than president.

Apart from macro or microeconomics factors.

The nature of Nigeria people and kind of politics of tribalism and religion we are playing, I doubt if Obi will be to govern successfully.
I know why you feel this way. Nigeria people believe that it is only wicked people that can rule them and that is why they keep electing such people into different offices in every election season. If you are gentle, nice and calm, you don't have a space here politically. A very bad mindset.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Eastlandx:
which fact?
That Obituary administration as governor was mediocre and 3rd class and that his government increased poverty rates in Anambra

1 Like

Re: 2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You want him to be killed by you bastard ipob miscreants? I will do same too but in his mind, he knows what his father said is true
Are you forgetting that your father is the leader of the bastard IPOB?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.