Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? (4577 Views)

''AY Is My Man Crush For Life '' Mabel Makun Sut Down Break Up Rumours / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by peddylinko(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ay To Mc Mercy Johnson Wedding

He had it posted on his fb wall

"whether d devil likes it or not I am going to MC Mercy
Johnson's wedding on Aug 27. I cannot REFUND any Money oh."

SOURCE: http://www.naijagossips..com/2011/08/ay-to-mc-mercy-johnson-wedding.html?m=0
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by itiswell1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
Let him go now. He will meet empty seats.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by Goldieluks: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
AY you are your own 'devil' in this case,
because the picture is vivid enough.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by Honeycity(f): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
most controversial wedding. opps! lipsrsealed
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by Nymphnode(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
A.Y is a comedian, I'm sure he had started joking about it already.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by MosD: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Haba AY, na d money aspect concern u? Anyway if al go according to plan, u will have plus 5,000 women to mc
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by SisiKill1: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
I sure hope Mercy Johnson did not waste her money making invitation cards because NL has done all the polongoing for this wedding for her!! cheesy cheesy
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by maxtop(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

AY you are your own 'devil' in this case,
because the picture is vivid enough.

Why did you have to say that and what has that got to do with AY ? Abeg, leave the guy ooo cuz he is only doing his job and am sure if you are in his shoes will you refund the money ?

it is well:

Let him go now. He will meet empty seats.

Na lie. Ur absent can never be noticed cuz many people will grace the occasion.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by Greenpro: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Go on and fulfill the business.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by r231(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
enough jokes for the controversial couple grin grin grin
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by bisiaet: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
I dont think is AY's fault may be he has get the pay before all the alarm got blown. Well as much the socalled Mercy Johnson wedding is to carry on AY has no option than to go and do his job anything that happen there or afterward its all his cup of tea.

But for Mercy Johnson it is so painful she failed to realised any unionship of wedding magnitude that is surrounded with all these sort of controversies neve last let her go by the history and do the check and balance. As I said earlier I wish her the best but am sure the same way the old wife of this GUY was dumped so also she will be dump because this guy is not an honest guy at all he is a real player we all know what he did and we are waiting to see the outcome.
AY go and do your job you are not ta fault at all.

Goodluck
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by emesv26(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
AY nothing is ur fault n it will not be urs only do what u know how to do best best of luck
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by sampeter(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Who is blaming A.Y when mercy sees nothing wrong in taking the plunge, and d 'church' sees nothing wrong in solemnising the much touted relationship? Excuse me! Leave A.Y alone to trade his profession
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by kizito96(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
AY just go there and fulfill all righteousness. You satisfied the agreement
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by Jayjey(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
go there and make them laugh.
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by toyemz(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2011
who is AY?
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by ogbongzky(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2011
peddylinko:

Ay To Mc Mercy Johnson Wedding

He had it posted on his fb wall

"whether d devil likes it or not I am going to MC Mercy
Johnson's wedding on Aug 27. I cannot REFUND any Money oh."

SOURCE: http://www.naijagossips..com/2011/08/ay-to-mc-mercy-johnson-wedding.html?m=0

Refund ke? after AY don blow the money? Ko jor mehnn. abeg, AY, go there go perform jare but no dull urself there oo make them no break ur head ooo
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by chelseabmw(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
;d ;d
Re: AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? by IYANGBALI: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
d marriage wont last e gba be

(1) (Reply)

P-square Shows Off Studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / He Is Obsessed And He Thinks He Looks Like Davido ? (pictures) / Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.