Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale (802 Views)

Sold !! SOLD !!! (2007 Volkswagen New GTI )- Very Clean -accident Free / Tokunbo Corolla04 For Sale At Cheaper Price, Very Clean Accident Free... / Sold-Priced to sell super Clean accident free 2008 camry.2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Very clean accident free direct Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 model shipped in from America is available for quick sale in ikeja @ 3.1m last Call 08035495814

Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Still available.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Still available.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Still available. Call now
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
It is finished !!!
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Getrich47(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kasdat5:
It is finished !!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by eteebanky1: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kasdat5:
It is finished !!!

E shock you, 23 years old vehicle

Outrageous price tho
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
eteebanky1:

Outrageous price tho

I bought a 2011 model for same amount dec 2020 , the seller was even mocking me that "em hama small for my head "
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kasdat5:

I bought a 2011 model for same amount dec 2020 , the seller was even mocking me that "em hama small for my head "
please do well to try import same vehicle now and after all expenses at current exchange rate let’s see if you can sell it for 2m and profit from it. When you support and vote bad leaders you don’t apply sense but when the effect of bad leadership hits you then you come to my post and spew your disgusting ignorance.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
eteebanky1:

Outrageous price tho
someone like you who has never imported as little as a 1dollar item will come here and determine the selling price of an imported item. Hopefully you don’t dwell and drown in poverty over such unwarranted comment. Find the cheap one and post here for everyone to compare. I dare you.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
chrisactiv:
please do well to try import same vehicle now and after all expenses at current exchange rate let’s see if you can sell it for 2m and profit from it. When you support and vote bad leaders you don’t apply sense but when the effect of bad leadership hits you then you come to my post and spew your disgusting ignorance.

If only ud settle down , read , digest , you wouldn't be so naive to type what you just did . Anyways i know your kind . Keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kasdat5:

If only ud settle down , read , digest , you wouldn't be so naive to type what you just did . Anyways i know your kind . Keyboard warrior
you happen to be the keyboard warrior else you won’t be here on my thread writing junk when you don’t have a dime to buy anything. Why not just waka pass? Na only you see the post? Why must you comment? Abi you no get work?
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
chrisactiv:
you happen to be the keyboard warrior else you won’t be here on my thread writing junk when you don’t have a dime to buy anything. Why not just waka pass? Na only you see the post? Why must you comment? Abi you no get work?

It's clear you have issues with comprenshion , i now see where the problem lies .. later you will blame govt for your failure to comprehend a sentence . Mtcheeew
*I don't have a job + I don't intend on getting one either

1 Like

Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Kasdat5:

It's clear you have issues with comprenshion , i now see where the problem lies .. later you will blame govt for your failure to comprehend a sentence . Mtcheeew
*I don't have a job + I don't intend on getting one either
last I checked you are burning data still on my thread when clearly you can’t afford to buy the vehicle posted. Why are you still here? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? Are you so jobless that all you do is sit around and comment on peoples thread here? Lucky for me your silly comments are helping to promote my thread so keep it up please.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
chrisactiv:
last I checked you are burning data still on my thread when clearly you can’t afford to buy the vehicle posted. Why are you still here? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? Are you so jobless that all you do is sit around and comment on peoples thread here? Lucky for me your silly comments are helping to promote my thread so keep it up please.

Mtcheeew , see dis Wawa abeg , u never still rest with your 22 year old car ?
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kasdat5:

Mtcheeew , see dis Wawa abeg , u never still rest with your 22 year old car ?
you will forever remain poor. I just cashed out as the sienna has been sold. Kindly see for yourself how much someone who knows the value paid for the 22 years old car while your idiotic self use your cheap phone and cheap daily data to type shit here. See credit alert below you poor slowpoke.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
chrisactiv:
you will forever remain poor. I just cashed out as the sienna has been sold. Kindly see for yourself how much someone who knows the value paid for the 22 years old car while your idiotic self use your cheap phone and cheap daily data to type shit here. See credit alert below you poor slowpoke.

Agbaya , you show stupidity to the world . @ your age still come here to show us acct balance . If with the little I have achieved you call me poor , i wana be successfully poor all my life... Mofo . I have all your time on NL
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kasdat5:

Agbaya , you show stupidity to the world . @ your age still come here to show us acct balance . If with the little I have achieved you call me poor , i wana be successfully poor all my life... Mofo . I have all your time on NL
Oga receive sense! Na bank alert I show you not account balance. You keep showing how empty your brain is by spewing your ignorance in public. While you’re busy ranting here I am busy cashing out thanks to your ignorance. Please visit all my posts and comment your stupidity on them. You Dey help me sell my marker so I need foolish online jobless people like you to make more money. Swine
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
chrisactiv:
Oga receive sense! Na bank alert I show you not account balance. You keep showing how empty your brain is by spewing your ignorance in public. While you’re busy ranting here I am busy cashing out thanks to your ignorance. Please visit all my posts and comment your stupidity on them. You Dey help me sell my marker so I need foolish online jobless people like you to make more money. Swine

Agbaya middle man ,you still dey here . I understand plight . You should be resting @ senior citizens home with your grand children paying you yearly visit , sadly , you are roaming NL disgracing not just yourself but your lineage . Nigeria could happen to anyone , I understand vehimently
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by chrisactiv: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kasdat5:

Agbaya middle man ,you still dey here . I understand plight . You should be resting @ senior citizens home with your grand children paying you yearly visit , sadly , you are roaming NL disgracing not just yourself but your lineage . Nigeria could happen to anyone , I understand vehimently
you spent time and data typing rubbish and ending up making absolutely no sense at all. It has become very obvious to me that you are completely jobless. I can pay you to wash my cars daily as long as you promise not to open your dirty mouth in the process. You can’t beg money for data and then use it to write jargon here. Swallow your inconsequential pride and I can help you pay for your daily bread so hunger will not kill you.
Re: Clean Accident Free Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2000 For Sale by Kasdat5(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
chrisactiv:
you spent time and data typing rubbish and ending up making absolutely no sense at all. It has become very obvious to me that you are completely jobless. I can pay you to wash my cars daily as long as you promise not to open your dirty mouth in the process. You can’t beg money for data and then use it to write jargon here. Swallow your inconsequential pride and I can help you pay for your daily bread so hunger will not kill you.

Agbaya middle man , Work for who ?? If you ready to leave your jibiti work , do let me know . Why do I need to pay for loaf when I own the bakery !!

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / Superb Nissan Pathfinder 2006@1.1m / Honda civic 2007 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.