Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know (290 Views)

Why Zabira Is The Most Reliable Crypto Trading Platform In Nigeria / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread / Bitclub Advantage Is The Best Bitcoin Investment Platform In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know by coinsazette: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2022
With the slogan "Gamer First, Web3 Next,” GAME DOSI is a Web3, blockchain-based gaming platform that aims to provide fun and engaging games that users can enjoy without worrying about understanding the details of decentralized or crypto technology. Users can own digital goods and trade them easily in the Web3 games thanks to the intuitive UX GAME DOSI offers. In addition, GAME DOSI provides solutions to enable game developers to conveniently create their own blockchain-based Web3 games and build communities.

Full details here
https://coins-gazette.com/post-detail/line-launches-game-dosi-web3-platform-in-japan-heres-what-you-should-know

Re: Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know by Monatyk(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
For many of us, cryptocurrencies have become an indispensable part of our lives that allows us to make financial transfers quickly and efficiently, and absolutely legally. Thanks to the fact that I understood how to accept crypto payments I was able to quickly and easily get a transfer of money and at the same time have the ability to quickly withdraw to different wallets or leave in the account. I liked it a lot.
Re: Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know by Monatyk(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Although they are not always useful and accurate, I think the most of us are aware of well-known companies that now offer compensated products for labor including photos and videos. As a result, I'm able to give you access to the Adobe software download page on YouTubeSuperViews.com, where you can locate all of your favorite apps without paying a dime. Because they help us do work quickly and easily, I believe that such websites should be used as often as feasible.

(1) (Reply)

The AIM Project / How Can I Advise A Person Who Doesn't Have Money To Start Investing In Crypto? / For Sale! 5bedroom Detached Duplex @ Orchid. ₦190M. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.