Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Was Ronaldo Right? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Ronaldo Right? (169 Views)

What If This Was Ronaldo? / If This Was Ronaldo, Media Will Not Rest..osimhem / Where Was Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Ronaldo Right? by princeemmma(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Firstly, about nothing has changed since he left Man United in 2009. Which is somehow true, because so far no changes has been made at Old Trafford since 2009.

Secondly, about training kits still the same, which Alexis Sanchez also made the same statement when he came to Manchester United, in his statement in an interview 2018

"In a video posted on his Instagram, Sanchez said: "I accepted the opportunity to go to United, it felt tempting and it was something good for me, I liked this club a lot when I was a kid. Eventually I signed but I didn't ask for information on what was happening inside the club.

"Sometimes there are things that you don't realise until you get there, and I remember the first training session I had, I realised a lot of things." In 4 Sept 2020 — Alexis Sánchez has revealed he asked his agent whether he could leave Manchester United and return to Arsenal"

Angel Di-maria also made the same statement and also Memphis Depay.

About, the way Man United is being managed, which we all know he is right about.

What do you think, apart from him having personal issues with the coach and other things. Whats your thought about his interview.

Do you think some things are right about his statement on Manchester United

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2022: Saudi Arabia Upset Argentina As Match Ends 2-1 / After Today's Shock What's Next For Argentina In Qatar? / Portugal Vs Uruguay Prediction And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.